What's the point of this thing? Why is it always found very late in game at a rare encounter despite it being shit...

What's the point of this thing? Why is it always found very late in game at a rare encounter despite it being shit? Why did it get a pre-evolution when it clearly needed an evolution?

Attached: 358.png (475x475, 49.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg6hUjTp8Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To give you a hate boner

It's cute

The point is to go tingtingtingtingting
Rare because too many tings
Pre-evolution because evolving into a bigger bell is Bronzor's thing

It has 75/80/90 defenses and 95 special attack. If you can't make that work you should stop playing.

>always

You can get Chingling pretty early in both Sinnoh and Kalos. Problem is there's other Psychics that outclass it hard. You get Chingling in the same route as Bronzor in DPPt.

Was a scrapped mythical Pokémon during development.

wat

>that little kid who said he had found a super secret Pokemon in Ruby that looked like a ghost stabbed with a sword and covered in blood, and you called him a stupid fucking retard and laughed in his face as he teared up

Attached: 1645292614606.jpg (698x672, 25.59K)

>Why did it get a pre-evolution when it clearly needed an evolution?
GF liked throwing them in as pokedex filler and nothing more.

I think is was supposed to be a Sinnoh Pokemon and a counterpart to Brozong. Bronzor and Bronzong were supposed to be Diamond exclusives while Chingling Chimecho would be Pearl exclusives. Hoenn had too many Water/Ground types (Barboach and Mudkip lines) so they swapped the Shellos line for Chimecho. That's just my theory, but it makes sense. Masuda already confirmed Shellos and Gastrodon were supposed to be Hoenn Pokemon. Chimecho is also the last Pokemon by index number in RSE (excluding the remaining Unown forms), coming after even Deoxys. Chimecho is also only found in two patches of grass in Mt. Pyre while Chingling and Chimecho very common in Sinnoh. No one would look at Chimecho and say "this shitmon is too strong, it needs a baby form next Gen," so Chingling and Chimecho were likely created around the same time. Bronzor and Chingling lines are both idiophones found in Mt. Coronet.

How would you fix it?

Not every rare mon needs to be strong

Gardevoir and Glalie also have this weird Hoenn-Sinnoh connection like they wanted to compete the lines, and Medicham too it's more sinnoh-like

Evolution

Yes they do you retard. Why would I need something rare if it's useless?

>he NEEDS pokemon
Holy autism

regional variant that's designed more like a western windchime
psychic/steel

Attached: 1004x1500[1].jpg (1004x1500, 114.39K)

Attached: 86332f61114164537a259788c08eee0f.jpg (736x999, 143.74K)

Attached: dbc26e4c34c09053928dff6be23495ff.jpg (736x835, 101.47K)

I randomly got one woth good IVs early on in Pokemon Rejuvenation and it was a valued member of my team for like 4 or 5 gyms and I still bust it out and use it.

wind chimes are cool and all, but when are we going to get a music box pokemon
youtube.com/watch?v=Sg6hUjTp8Sw