GPUs are going to become unaffordable again

GPUs are going to become unaffordable again

Attached: wojak-doome-level-1-closeup.png (751x684, 683.07K)

Better grab em while they're hot.
I just bought myself a rx6600 so I can play red dead redemption.
Good game.

I was thinking about staying put.

Don't worry, EU will ban PoW right after ETH goes PoW.

*PoS

wait what how? didn't we just see some huge drops from both Nvidia and AMD? what did i miss? is ETH 2.0 gonna be proof of stake or what? goddamn i better hurry and get a ROG Strix variant of 3060Ti before top variants sky rocket again
i mean how close are we to a future where the majority plays NFT games like Time Raiders on PC and some Candy Crush P2E ripoff on mobile

not my problem, just kids buy that and just to play lmao

right when i don't have the dosh to buy one, or there's any game demanding them, i'm 100% bogged.

>unaffordable

Just wait until the 4000 series drops

The market will be so oversaturated with new cards + old cards from people upgrading that you'll be able to build backup gaming rigs for years to come

Got a gtx1070 founders edition for sale buddy boy.

bear market confirmed

It's because people who wanted them to play games can finally get their hands on them, raising the price again.

LOL no.

There is going to be a huge glut of chips

That's why I gave up on fucking mining all the day and paying power bills and now I'm buying a lot of eaglecoins called QOM which are actually good for shorting

Attached: 848228554.jpg (741x900, 120.57K)

Bullish for AMD

Attached: Jambo.png (567x567, 266.41K)

I'm gunna cum

most mining isnt done with GPUs, genius. The price is coming down because it's been almost 2 years

There's going to be oversupply for the next 2 years due to the existing semi cycle bullwhip effect, possibly longer if this made in America chips act shit passes.

Those drops are in light of the 4000 Nvidia series being a generational leap over the 3000 series. People will not want the higher end energy pig cards. Supposedly. It's fucked since the 3000 series was also a 'tick', so the 4000 should've been a 'tock'.

ETH moving to PoS just twists the knife on the old cards.

>video gqmes
Grow up chud

this rx6600 is great card. double power of rx570 and use only 100w gaming and 5w desktop

Attached: 165806103459664.jpg (960x960, 214.03K)

>gamers still can't afford a $1000 gpu after years of runaway inflation and stimulus and crypto profits