>Mew obtainable through Gen 1 VC, Ranch and LGPE
>Celebi obtainable through Crystal VC and Colosseum
>Jirachi obtainable through Channel and Colosseum
>Deoxys obtainable through ORAS
>Manaphy, Phione, Arceus, Darkrai and Shaymin obtainable through Legends
>Keldeo obtainable through Crown Tundra
>Magearna obtainable through QR codes
>Meltan and Melmetal obtainable through Go, LGPE, SWSH

How many mythicals left without timed events currently?

Attached: Mp-Pokemon_Mythical.png (1068x713, 472.56K)

Glitch Mews can't be transferred unless their TID matches one from the distributions. I guess there's also the leaked distribution rom, but I don't think either of those should count.
To answer your question: Victini, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, Zeraroa, and Zarude.

>Google.com

I forgot Meloetta, Genesect, and Marshadow.

>Mew: BDSP and GO
>Celebi: GO
>Jirachi: BDSP and GO
>Arceus: BDSP if you completed a PLA file
>Victini: GO
>Meloetta: GO

GO has those mythicals through Special Research handed out to any new player, these researches are unlocked one at a time as you progress through their requirements. GO have Darkrai and Deoxys available in raids but only when they are featured. GO had timed special research for Zarude, Hoopa and shiny Celebi. GO had paid ticket research for shiny Mew and Shaymin will be soon available through another paid ticket

Posting Victini

Attached: 1646138185667.png (700x883, 947.73K)

You can glitch and change Mew's TID

Yeah, but if you include glitches for one game, you need to include them for everything.

time-based exclusive. it's ogre

How many times will you make the same thread, user?

>mythicals
Anyone who says this should be banned for being under 18.

Mythical is the official term. Cope seethe and dilate tranoid

user how old do you think the people that run official Pokemon marketing material are

>tranny brain
I'd love to talk more with you but I'm not really in to trannies. There's lots of guys like you so I'm sure you'll find another man to discuss them in a totally not gay way.

It's the official term user. I don't like it either, but get used to it.

Good job user you managed to cover up being defensive about getting BTFO'd like a champ

I don't care that it's the official term. You're a weeb child if you use it. Hit me with another Any Forums approved insult. Or try one you came up with on your own. I promise I won't make fun of you for trying to be creative.

NTA but holy shit, stop getting so assblasted about a category name for cartoon monsters.

Attached: 1651593353286.png (400x500, 294.8K)

>you're mad lol
You're autistic and can't read emotions in person, let alone online.

Insult? You misconstrue! You're clearly coming off as the smartest person in this thread. Only the biggest of brains could be on your mental level of never calling slicing cutlery a knife!

What type is pikachu

Non weeb answers only