Some dumb faggot black belt with a cloyster barely beats me at battle 73

>some dumb faggot black belt with a cloyster barely beats me at battle 73
I fucking hate this game

Attached: 1632017595821.png (640x360, 260.83K)

BT in BDSP is hard I had to look up teams just to get to 50 lol
I should make a doubles team for it singles is bullshit with no team preview/draft

It's not hard, it's just tedious.

Then why did you lose boyo

bad luck
it wouldn't be half as bad if you could do the battles in one long streak, as opposed to in bursts of 7

but i thought double team and arena trap was uncompetitive?

use a stall team. If it's a physical attacker: Skarmory, if special: Blissey.

you heal after every match so if it wasn't hard then you wouldn't lose no matter how long it went on for

It's not bad luck lol pokemon has incredibly high secondary effect chances. Stuff like 30% chance to flinch, 10% chance to freeze... People just get coddled by story mode where you just OHKO everything and don't build properly to minimize variance in the tower. Post your team.

Kill yourselves

And you still keep playing fucking BDSP

Alright, keep sucking kek. Imagine being this shit at a children's game.

try again when Home 2.0 arrives with your original BT DPPT teams

>pokemon is full of rng but it has nothing to do with luck

Do doubles its a joke compared to singles.

My point is that OP did not get unlucky, if you're going for long streaks aka 100+ wins and Cloyster3 (I assume, note that I don't disagree this is a bitch of a pokemon to face) can just flinch its way through your team then it will do so eventually. So many people that try the facilities assume that the reason they're losing is because they didn't throw themselves into the RNG meatgrinder enough and don't even pause to reconsider their teambuilding.

It's actually hard

You can't realistically make a team that can deal with every possible threat 100% of the time out of only 3 Pokemon

Git gud

Of course, especially this version of the tower with such brutal sets. However you also shouldn't autolose to certain mons which is why I wanted OP to post his team. If he is, for example, running one of the very popular dragon leads (Latios, Garchomp, Mence/Nite) and his ice switch-in isn't incredibly secure then he's unlikely to hit 100 wins.

>88 wins
I want to fucking die

Oh boy, I remember my Heart Gold times. The more victories you had, the more the RNG would favor the enemies. There was actually a "your run ends here" Pokémon: a Lapras equipped with Quick Claw and Sheer Cold. It will always go first, will always use Sheer Cold, and Sheer Cold will always hit.

Attached: charizard x typhlosion.jpg (1811x2048, 1009.58K)