Start buying original xboxs

make sure the DVD drive works
thank me later

Attached: 1658003122076.jpg (600x895, 255.87K)

What am I going to do with them Mr. Titor?

> xboxs

They're bringing back Xbox live 1.0 and it will only work on original hardware

>thank me later
You're already late to the retro meme wave

Please explain- I am a video game dealer (mostly retro) as well as regular antiques and collectables.

Do you think the games will go up as well, or just the xbox systems? I can still get xbox games in bulk.

Attached: 277565853_4872890509489765_1800617298398816681_n.jpg (792x960, 88.64K)

read

So what’s the implication here. You can connect online with old shit? Why not buy a 360 and be backwards functional

>make sure the DVD drive works
Okay boomer. I haven't used my disk drive since I upgraded the hard drive and installed all my games there in like 2005 as a tech illiterate kid. Nobody plays Dreamcast or wii games after they revived them apart from a handful of the most popular games. Does the OG xbox even have good online exclusives that weren't made obsolete by their sequels?

I don't know nigga I just saw the same MVG video that OP did. I just so happen to own an original Xbox, too. Might pull it out of storage and see if the fucker still works. If I can obliterate goys in MechAssault just like the good ol days on original hardware I'm unironically in. Come to think of it, if they bring back voice chat it could potentially be glorious.

Thank you

> Nobody plays Dreamcast or wii games after they revived them apart from a handful of the most popular games.

People still buy disks, game cartridges etc. It wasn't until the Nintendo NES Mini came out that people even knew you could emulate the games without the system. I had been emulating for 15+ years at that point and couldn't believe the average person hadn't caught on. Many collectors want the original disk and case CIB, for display or just to have the physical copy.

>So what’s the implication here. You can connect online with old shit? Why not buy a 360 and be backwards functional

Good question, I think the original XBOX was built like a brick and many people had problems with the 360

Attached: 1628714346349.png (900x900, 1.36M)

bump

I have five, are they suddenly worth something?

Why do you have 5

I bought them

Why

why would they do that? makes zero sense from a business perspective. They're just gonna remake or port the games

It's a fan project assuming op is talking about what I think he's talking about. What's more important than the DVD drive working is the clock capacitor being removed/replaced and the motherboard being cleaned if anyone actually does this. Honestly this is a good idea. Thanks for the tip op!

Third party, Microsoft is not involved

i mined bitcoin on my moms computer years ago. Then i formatted that hd and put it on my original xbox to play pirated gaems bc poor as fug. That how i lost my bitcoins.

Attached: eternalpoverty.jpg (667x500, 86.96K)

just hold on, user
we're finishing this fight

Attached: halo_2.jpg (764x429, 31.17K)