Have you guys heard that Victor (the canon SwSh protagonist btw) is a much stronger trainer than Cynthia will ever be...

Have you guys heard that Victor (the canon SwSh protagonist btw) is a much stronger trainer than Cynthia will ever be? It's true. Victor defeated the unbeatable Leon and his awesome super-duper strong Charizard, whereas Cynthia is going to job and embarrass herself in in front of the whole world against Leon in the Masters 8 tournament. Yes, Cynthia is going to lose so bad that she's going to have to retire as a Pokemon trainer and stay in the kitchen where she belongs.

Victor is also a much better designed character than Cynthia; Victor's design is comfy and fashionable. Cynthia on the other hand is what happens when you tell a Japanese developer who's never interacted with a foreigner before to design a "white woman", and so he comes up with the most basic, vanilla stock character design of a blonde lady you can possibly come up with. It's really no wonder such a basic blank slate blonde person character design was able to be turned into a male so well.

Attached: fact.png (1000x791, 261.41K)

>victor and masters 8 in the same breath
game canon =/= anime retarded shit

Why do these /padt/jeets keep shitting outside their threads? What is wrong with them?

Stop using my boy for your shitpost OP

Cynthia is the goddess of pokemon
Leon is a dynameme joke
who is victor?

Attached: Most fearsome champion.png (634x336, 40.2K)

Cynthia haters will use anything just to shit on Cynthia. Because reasons.

Won't be the first time Cynthia jobs to a male protagonist.

Attached: Champion losses.png (1500x1000, 486.77K)

> I only watch the shitty ashnime
Good to know!

>Victor
>Canon protagonist of anything other than sucking Hops dick
>"Amusing delusion you have there OP, now hurry up take your meds. Gloria is taking me out for a curry dinner followed by a night of fucking me with a strapon while her mom watches from the closet"

Attached: Marnie10 - Marnie says to take your meds.jpg (625x640, 65.69K)

>Cynthia haters will use anything just to shit on Cynthia.
sad wretches

>who is victor?
MC of a tranny game

Attached: 1636873230259.jpg (822x621, 82.06K)

>who is victor?
Some fanfcition OC chuds came up with.

Attached: Gloria6.jpg (320x394, 26.57K)

>Leonfags have switched their tactic to use Victor because they know they get instantly BTFO if they try to argue while using Leon
How embarrassing.

>MC
Deluded. Gloria is canonically the main character and this was stated officially.
>Tranny
Obssessed and arrested.

Attached: Galarchads keep winning.png (597x916, 514.6K)

Cynthia scares Pokemon fans because these nerds don't know how to deal with woman

>DP #1
baaaased

don't know how to deal with her team*

Attached: 1649411501731.jpg (1080x1437, 404.81K)

>The 2 most popular Pokemon games in Japan are the ones with canonically female MC's.
What could Japan possibly mean by this?
>Verification not required.

Attached: Dawn1.png (500x500, 10.12K)

Oh you mean the fanfiction "Scottish drunk skank" fans came up with because the original design was a garbage blank slate? Oh wait, that Boreia not Victor nevermind

>comfy and fashionable
Cynthiaschizos are retarded but so is OP for thinking this limpwristed fag look is anything but embarrassing.

Nice cope.
Gloria has the following
>Star power (was iconic, spammed and used for memes since her introduction, while V*ctor was left in the dust)
>LGBT rep due to being canonically Marnie's girlfriend which in todays political climate means she's basically a god when it comes to influence
>Excellent fashion taste (no need to customize her appearance in order to look good)
>Tons of merch
>The MC of the second most popular Pokemon game in Japan
Seethe.

Attached: Gloria & Marnie22.png (558x772, 1.07M)

Why does he make Any Forums's incels seethe so much? It must be because deep down they know he is the kind of lad that their crush would rather date than them.

Attached: betterthanyourwaifu.jpg (1447x1725, 333.14K)

nobody knows who he is
he is a literal who even among the male MCs

>Gloria is canonically the main character and this was stated officially
Lol, no. Only in your headcanon

>>Excellent fashion taste
She literally has the most bland and boring design I have ever seen in Pokemon characters. Even Victor has more character, kek

I mean, of course Victor and other MCs are stronger than all other trainers. Was there ever any doubt?

Victor is the most irrelevant and forgettable male MC's in Pokemon.
Even more so than Lucas & Nate. Because at least Nate has his hideous hair + hat to keep him someone memorable.

>Star power (was iconic, spammed and used for memes since her introduction, while V*ctor was left in the dust)

Any Forums incels had to force this meme because her original design was boring and bland

>LGBT rep due to being canonically Marnie's girlfriend which in todays political climate means she's basically a god when it comes to influence

Marnie blushed and showed emotion because she was designed to be the love interest to Victor. The developers had the male protaginist in mind when writing Marnie, but these subtle blushes and signs of affection were left in even if you chose the female because what are they gonna do, have different animations for each? This is lazy gamefreak after all.

.>>Excellent fashion taste (no need to customize her appearance in order to look good)

and yet you'll never actually see people using her vanilla design instead of a custom one, because this point is bullshit and delusional

>>Tons of merch
And you're proud of this? No male main characters get much merch. Not nearly as much as their female counterparts at least. There's a reason for that: only incels and waifufags are stupid enough to spend money on merchandise of their favorite pokemon character. I guess it's just something they do in lieu of having an actual gf to spend money on

Kneel to Victor's supremacy, dumb incel

>Victor is the most irrelevant and forgettable male MC's in Pokemon
Kek, no

>he literally has the most bland and boring design
>incel thinks he knows anything about decent fashion
Post wardrobe. NOW!

Attached: Incel Fashion Starterpack.jpg (1920x945, 188.45K)

Well go on then, you start

>Any Forums incels had to force this meme because her original design was boring and bland
Nice fanfiction. Gloria had this personality on twitter & reddit before veepee did it.
>Marnie blushed and showed emotion because she was designed to be the love interest to Victor. The developers had the male protaginist in mind when writing Marnie, but these subtle blushes and signs of affection were left in even if you chose the female because what are they gonna do, have different animations for each? This is lazy gamefreak after all.
Nice fucking cope! Gloria has been officially stated to be the canon protagonist of SWSH. That means Marnie's blush is for Gloria. Victor is just the token non-canon male option so incels don't ree too loudly.

Pick a male mainline Pokemon MC more forgettable than Victor. I'll wait.

>> Gloria has been officially stated to be the canon protagonist of SWSH.

Gloriafags are living in their own alternate reality kek

>n-no u
I accept your concession.

Pokemon Masters EX is canon user.

>Pick a male mainline Pokemon MC more forgettable than Victor. I'll wait.
None of them are forgettable

I wasn’t even the user you were talking too. I was simply calling you out....

So is Pokemon Evolutions which Victor is battling there. There is no such thing as canon

In Pokémon masters Gloria never defeated Leon. She’s just some literally who gym challenger.

>has Zacian
>Literally who
Pick one and ONLY one.

Attached: ZaCIAN4.png (1280x720, 763.41K)

Pokemon Masters is literally canon to the mainline games.

>play children game
>thinks of gender and clothes
Americunts are retarded

>not thinking about clothes
Fashion is the ultimate form of self expression but you wouldn't know that since all you wear is generic jeans and soulless graphic tees.

So is Evolutions retard

Literally who

Dumb skank has Zacian and yet she didn’t defeat Eternatus. It was Leon who did it in Masters. What kind of loser has the legendary dog and yet still isn’t the legendary hero that defeats Eternatus? Some himbo had to do the job for the incompetent whore

>Eternatus
>Caring about that literal digimon
Gloria knew it was below her and let the "champion" leon take care of it so he could regain some clout.

Except Masters EX is more canon.

Source: headcanon

>coom-brains and trannies mad people self insert
>every single thread
Rent free my dude

Attached: 0167DEC5-F0BA-4A32-97CE-F86B4295B36D.jpg (850x630, 103.04K)

Keep seething and self-inserting as your non-character Victor.

Attached: Gloria & Marnie19.gif (1000x900, 2.48M)

>it’s a seething yuri c/u/ck
Oh right, you guys exist

Attached: 777075CF-654C-4750-89B0-718479AC60AF.png (600x460, 483.34K)

>Cynthia has more Ls
Not surprising

I always find it funny how the same people who call Victor a fag are also some of the biggest simps for a yuriship

Only male x male is gay, user. That's why there's an aids epidemic.

>FFVII top 3
based Japan

God Powerlevel faggots are a blight on any community

wtf don't bully my New Balance pair

Gloria and victor fanboys accusing each others characters of being self inserts is the funniest shit to me

What? What's wrong with having an avatar to self insert?

Attached: sample_b0dc2d94d8c5a190b046972e5a66bb06.jpg (850x686, 52.28K)

RaihanxLeon's son?

Just Victor canon skin color

Attached: Victor_Evolutions.png (387x380, 177.83K)

God, why was the first episode of legends animated like shit compared to the rest