Here We Goh Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1524955 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1524954 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 110 - The Traitorous Battle Royal! (May 13th)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 111 - Mohn and Lillie, A Snowfield Reunion (May 20th)
>PM2019 112 - Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion! (May 27th)
>PM2019 113 - Final Mission! VS Regieleki & Regidrago (June 3rd)

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Upcoming episodes preview:
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1509848045621772291

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons, and Pokémon Evolutions subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco:
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Specials and Audio Dramas:
pastebin.com/BM8SC2zU

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous thread:

Attached: B0A18C2F-EC99-42AD-B095-3275B0EC9EBA.jpg (1920x1080, 184.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DogasusBackpack/status/1385569581201203202
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for CHADleon

>Goh episode

Imagine watching this shit

Fuck the Tokio thread, the Goh thread came first. Just like Goh!

Both threads are kinda bad since they don't have CGO's music rips and the XY watching guide.

PROJECT KINO BAXK

Attached: 42A7EBF1-4738-4C9D-A3A2-D61D8EBC106F.png (1024x700, 1.19M)

But user, it’s the first time Goh is officially battling other trainers since the first Bea episode

Nobody cares adamant

Three ten year olds.

I fucking love Asahi bros

Nobody cares Famon

Ash x Dawn

Attached: 1651743677616.jpg (1522x1501, 241.9K)

Ash x Dawn

Attached: 1627689001733.jpg (589x725, 101.4K)

Why are their mouths so fucking weird? Ash especially, he looks like he's mentally disabled.

Why is Inteleon embarrassing Goh in front of his crush?

Did you know he's literally made to please women?

>loves to praise you and shower you in compliments as shown in ORAS
>well mannered gentleman, would never do anything without consent
>a fucking millionaire and champion but still modest and down to earth enough to lick your pussy
>the way he lovingly kisses his mega stone proves he'd lick your clit all softy and gently because he's been raised that well
>already passes with flying colors when it comes to pussy licking skills, but even better he also communicates and asks you if you're fine
>not a selfish lover, makes sure others are fine before thinking about his own needs
>knows that middle finger is best to stimulate the G-spot when fingering a lady so he doesn't wear a ring on it so the steel won't hurt you

Attached: Steven_Stone_anime (1).png (1280x1094, 2.08M)

The problem with this thread is that it was made too early. The old thread wasn't at 308/309 posts yet. Stop making threads at 305 already, we really don't want to have issues with the mods again right?

I didn't make it user, but we should probably use the older thread now that it's been made. These early threads are a problem though, I agree; we're definitely gonna have the mods breathing down our necks thanks to these hasty retards 'competing' with each other.

The other thread was made at 306 so it doesn’t even matter. One was made first, nearly 3 minutes later. Instead of trying to be the first person to make a new thread, check the catalog.

I made that other thread on purpose since I only make threads at the usual posting time (i.e. 308/309 posts). These early threads weren't even much of a thing before and I don't understand why people can't at least wait until 309 before making a thread. It's not even that hard.

Because unlike Ash, he has room to grow and have interesting shit develop, unlike the dead-end "I gotta get stronger, more and more, stronger and stronger!!!" fucking DRECK that is Ash's 'arc' in Journeys, and let's be honest, the last three series altogether. I love Pokemon but this Ash guy is not an essential part of that.

Who the fuck cares. If a thread was made first then it was made first. Check the catalog before posting a thread. How long until the episode starts?

So you have no problem with people making threads when the old thread is still at 280 posts or so?

I can't shake off the feeling that most if not all of the early thread makers only started posting/returned to /padt/ late-March/early-April because nothing can explain why we didn't have these early threads for most of Journeys' run before then.

t. Journeys cabal

Ash's arc reached it's narrative peak back in DP, everything after that has been a poor try to extend it's lenght, failing spectacularly every time, atleast PM actually brought something new to the table with Goh, even if it's execution isn't the best

Friendly reminder that GEKKOUGA won.
>B-but A-G retconned!
Cope. They’re saving its new redesign for later.
>B-but A-G fanfiction garbage!
Cope. It’s in the Sun and Moon games and CANON in the Pokémon lore. The only fanfiction garbage is your retcon theories.
>B-but Tomiyasu & everyone hates rogue director Yajima!
Cope. This is also pure fanfiction garbage.
>B-but Lucario is stronger!
Cope harder furfaggot. The only reason Lucario is even in the same realm as Gekkouga is due to the pity training Gekkouga gave Lucario after it rage quit their battle. Kneel before Gekkouga-sama.
>B-but Lucario spirit bomb!
Maybe if it’s given an hour to charge it’s spirit bomb and the enemy just lets them do it, MAYBE Lucario can beat base Gekkouga. Meanwhile, Gekkouga can create a large and more powerful water shuriken in a second.

How much will /padt/ seethe when SATOSHI-GEKKOUGA takes out MCX?

Attached: 5BC2F2E6-5C69-4A56-9B94-32C920AE1710.jpg (1170x656, 773.58K)

Why yes, yes I am

It was the cabal who used to make early threads though. The cabal used to make threads at 250 posts once upon a time and that (among other things) was what led to the cabal being banned.

Goh could be the fucking pinnacle of writing and people would hate him for his appearance, not being Ash, and not being female.

Attached: 20220505_051021.jpg (3444x4092, 549.59K)

No because this thread wasn’t made at that point. This thread was made when there was 305 posts and 3 minutes later we were at bump limit. You sound mad because your thread wasn’t used when it doesn’t matter.

People really just want to be OP, for some fucking reason

>Goh could be the fucking pinnacle of writing
Good thing he isn’t, and he isn’t even close to being it.

Not really. If two threads were made at the same time at 309 and mine came second, I'd self-delete as soon as possible.

This was the most unnecessary two parter we’ve ever gotten

Attached: 997577A5-ED08-4795-92FD-342F589AB571.jpg (1448x2048, 601.75K)

Will they hire mafumafu again to make the new OP for the next season? Or will the hire another rising vocaloid-producer-turning-big-jpop-star/utaite? YOASOBI doing anything for pokemon wkuld be kino.

No shit, but your reasons for hating him are arbitrary.

Frogfag here, why are you trying to start another stupid war over this? Fucking stop it, let people have a normal discussion for once.

Sucked absolute dick. They did Dawn dirty with THREE 'let's solve the epic legendary problem' storylines in Journeys. What the fuck. Why not just have her go along for a standard adventure in Sinnoh, or have Goh take one of his more performative Pokemon on a contest with her. There was so much room for Sinnoh shilling that could have actually been done in a fun way, but they kept putting Dawn in these scenarios where none of her traits could come forward.

The plot was so random too. Absolutely nothing significant happened. It felt like a filler episode stretched into two.

What if they get some FOTM like that chick who sang that Kimetsu no Yaiba song.

NTA but how do you know his reasons are 'arbitrary'? For all you know, he could just hate Goh for just being a shit character with a boring goal.

No, Loli Dawns we're totally necessary

Attached: 1647156558692.png (344x445, 239.02K)

My dislike for Goh is literally nothing to do with his appearance or personality, if that’s what you’re trying to say. Ever since project mew though I’ve definitely appreciated Goh a lot more, hopefully tonight’s episode continues that trend.

Anyone who thinks trying to get Mew is a boring goal is clearly too young to have ever experienced the insane Mew hunts of the 90s.

It was absolute garbage. Only pearlkeks in denial will disagree.

Who owns Mega Charizard Y?

Absolutely terrible. I have no clue what they were thinking, and why THIS wasn't the Galactic plot rather than randomly using a Heatran of all Pokémon. JN's writers truly are turbohacks.
Agreed, and I'm baffled that some 'Dawnfags' thought her cameos were good. They didn't give her more than a couple seconds of downtime, and most of her time was spent with Koharu and Goh in the non-Amazon specials. Really, who the fuck liked this and why?

I have a question about XY. So i go here, where all XY experts are.
My question is: Is Alain adult? Was it ever revealed how old he is?
As in would it be legal for him to date Jessie for example.

Attached: alain.png (1280x738, 984.9K)

From best to worst
>eps where Ash and Goh team up and get shit done
>episodes that are hijinks INSIDE the research park
>TR focus episodes
>Ash training his Pokemon
>Project Mew
>PWC fights
>Companion returns
>Hijinks in Vermilion City or somewhere else
>Goh catching spree
>Koharu episode
>SWSH arc/Leon wank

Attached: jneps.png (585x652, 647.52K)

>Insane mew hunt of the 90s
All it was were rumors and glitches. Stop.

Pretty much

So you weren't born yet/weren't old enough to be on the school yard trading Mew rumors. Got it. Run along, junior.

>Is Alain adult? Was it ever revealed how old he is?
no. But given his height compared to Ash, it's save to assume he's 15-18.
He's the same height as Steven who was a least 18 in the XY special.

>As in would it be legal for him to date Jessie for example.
Alain is dating no one but Manon

No, I wasn’t. Nobody cares that you were born in the 80s or early 90s either, faggot.

> Zoomer!
No, it's just a boring, badly-written goal; especially because his only reason for wanting it is because 'I want it'. At least Gary wants it because he wants to further his understanding of the Pokémon world as a Pokémon professor. Also, his secondary goal of 'capturing all Pokémon!' was another poorly-executed and incredibly stupid goal, which they now seem to be ignoring in favor of Project Mew (i.e. a stupid fetch quest).
I don't hate this character as much as some other people, but I don't really see why people think everyone dislikes him because 'h-he looks like a girl but isn't!!!!' I, for one, couldn't give less of a shit.

Chadcario has long since left the frog in the dust

zoom zoom little shonen nigga!

It was one of the most fun PM episodes

I liked them, they aren't perfect but it was fun to see Dawn and her interactions with the 3 of them, I don't what you mean with not giving her 'downtime'

Attached: 1650949628495.jpg (1024x576, 77.57K)

because legendary adventures > non legendary adventures ? Take meds

Project Mew episode are boring as fuck, Goh

> ebonics
NTA but fuck off you idiot

This is kodomomuke, and LiSA style of singing are too grandiose for this. YOASOBI/Kenshi Yonezu/other vocaloid-producers-turned-general-artist might have some depressing/mature shits but they're so versatile and popular from young folks to young parents

Imagine pretending that some garbage like new retconned battle-less contests would make for a better Dawn episode than meeting legendaries and saving the world
How retarded must you be.

I see, thanks!

Contets live aren't THE contests

>It was one of the most fun PM episodes
this, AUs are always fun

nobody mentioned serena tho..

Nobody cares

you did

>meeting legendaries and saving the world
What I expected before I watched this.
>garbage power of friendship & feelings arc with no purpose
What we got

If you want to watch people actually save the world, go watch the DP Team Galactic arc or XY Team Flare arc. They’re actually interesting and significant.

By 'downtime', I mean her getting to sit around with the whole gang, catch up with Ash, maybe bring out her entire team so Pikachu actually has some time to play around with Piplup and Buneary. Oh, and how about having her show off in an actual contest (not the bullshit Contest Lives, I mean actual Contests), and not shoving her into 'the legendary's in danger!' or 'the world is ending!' episodes? The Galactic specials were still good, but the other two were absolute garbage.
> b-but nobody's complaining about Serena!
Get out retard

I don't care about her either.
What?

They got her husband to voice Raihan (at least until his cheating happened) so I don't see how getting her would be hard. Remember that this is also the show that got T.M. Revolution to sing an OP for it.

Sophocles episode was kino and my blueprint for how character returns should be. Ash and Goh get their own shit done all the time, I don't really think we need to sacrifice Dawn, Clemont, and Serena to develop Koharu, or train Ash. It's nicer for Ash and Goh to go help one of these old characters out.

The obvious exception is Gary, who has been a great, albeit not-often-seen-enough rival for Goh. But yeah, crazy that Sophocles of all characters has the pitch-perfect companion return story.

>its another episode of serenafags pretending Dawn had bad episodes to make Serenas boring one look better

??????

So I guess Goh is getting BTFO here?

>if you said something bad about dawn that means you're a serenafag

>Dawn isn’t perfect? Y-YAMERO S-SERENAFAGS!

yes

/padt/'s law

>muh serenakek boogeyman
fuck, I don't wanna associate with them so whatever I guess I won't criticize dawn eps anymore

>>Dawn isn’t perfect?
obviously

You know exactly 'what', nobody wants to help start your stupid hate train in the middle of a conversation. Let people have an actual discussion for once, you unfunny autist.
> s-serenafags!
Nobody cares about your stupid waifu wars except you and your 'friends', you delusional retard.

Attached: 1651593353286.png (400x500, 294.8K)

I wouldn't call myself a Dawnfag but I really liked her in DP and thought she had a fun, spunky and comedically VAIN personality. She didn't get to show that off enough in PM, because all three of her returns have followed the same beats. For cripes sake, she had to fight a Purugly, Drapion, and Toxicroak EVERY TIME SHE CAME BACK. That blows, dude.

Serena's return was bad but I had no expectation for it to be good. Dawn on the other hand actively bummed me out because I love Piplup and I like Dawn and I like Sinnoh, but the returns were just running around, exposing information through dialogue a LOT, and then letting the legendaries solve the problem. That alternate universe two parter was bloated and spent more time explaining itself than actually having good action or character beats.

>I mean her getting to sit around with the whole gang, catch up with Ash, maybe bring out her entire team so Pikachu actually has some time to play around with Piplup and Buneary.
I understand the second half, but is obvious that the 'catching up' part happens off-screen, since is not 'relevant' for the audience, in the first special they ended it by goofing around, although I understand that it would be nice to see it more prominently, like in BW where Dawn spend like 2 episodes goofing with Iris and Cilan, Ash getting annoyed by them hogging attention and the Junior tournament(I still don't understand why people complain of Dawn's return in BW)

Attached: 1652205731741.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

Oh yeah i forgot about T.M Revolution. Alas i just want it to be artists that i know from my teenage vocaloid phase because those are popular to young folks especially in japan right now.

Bro somebody mentioned the Serena episode out of nowhere when the Dawn episodes were said to be unnecessary. I genuinely don't hate Dawn or Serena. I only come here like thrice a month, this time for the future eps, so I don't know what's 'what', sorry.

>obviously
It isn’t obvious, though. Dawnfags will literally never admit that a Dawn episode was trash. They’re constantly in denial. I don’t hate Dawn just because I disliked her returns in PM. I actually like Dawn, clearly not even close to the schizo levels of Dawnfaggots though.

>low budget Pokemon Rangers
I sleep

Dumb user, Dawn is GOD and perfection incarnate.
That has nothing to do with the episodes

Attached: 1652157765667.jpg (600x600, 177.05K)

Excited to see king actually try to battle other trainers. Goh is always at his most interesting when he's uncomfortable/anxious/disadvantaged, and I am NOT expecting things to go well for him today. My real hope is that whatever takes place tonight ends up affecting him for the next two weeks, so his choice to go alone for Regidrago and Regieleki is more motivated by his need to improve and be independent.

Attached: based goh.png (1205x677, 1.46M)

See that's the thing, why does it happen off-screen? Who cares about Legendaries being chased down by villains for the umpteenth time, or Dialga and Palkia autistically flailing at each other? The shit I actually wanted in a Dawn return got completely off-screened for the dullest cookie-cutter shit ever, and there's retards here who'll act like you 'hate Dawn' if you didn't love every second of it.
I don't know if some people here are just falseflaggers trying to make Dawnkeks look bad, Pearlkeks trying to one-up the other ship, or if 'nu'Dawnfags really are this bad. Not talking about (You) of course, you seem like a well-adjusted person who wants to enjoy what we got.

>but is obvious
Why do so many people on Any Forums spell "it's" as "is". How is that even supposed to make sense in your head when you write it out???
I wouldn't have paid attention but I'm seeing this mistake for like the 100th time

all 8 Dawn episodes were fun and her interactions with new cast were great
Dilate

Why do we know so little about this episode 9 minutes going into it

Chink leakers hate Goh and don't find his episodes to be worth leaking or discussing. Works for me, Goh episodes are my favorite and I like surprises

this

Honestly with Journeys I'm having the same problems as with SM anime
Animation quality is mostly shit, a lot of chapters are low quality quality filler, others specialize on characters/plot I don't give a shit
and then, a good chapter appears
but you never know what to expect next

despite this, I enjoy a lot chapters like the spurr one in XY, mallow's mum and litten/hobo dog in SM (or even the marriage ones)

What do you mean 'we know so little'?
We know what the ep is about, and roughly how it'll go down

I like Dawn but I'm glad I'm not as crazy and delusional as the Dawnfags here

Exactly what he means you retard

> d-dilate
Take your own advice, you obsessed schizo; your waifu isn't a fucking deity, no matter how many times you call her 'DawnGOD'. People are allowed to dislike her cameos, especially when they didn't utilize her character well.

Didn't the summary for 113 already suggest that Goh is not going to do well this episode?

You are fucking retarded, kill yourself

not everyone has English as his main language user, sometimes English isn't even the 2nd one

>Who cares about Legendaries
-Yes, please, give me more generic PM filler instead of legendaries
-Im trans btw, not sure if that matters

Some aspects of the eps being lackluster doesn't change the fact that...

Dawn is GOD
Seethe

Attached: 1650125601081.png (1174x880, 351.44K)

>all 8 Dawn episodes were fun and her interactions with new cast were great
This, and the Arceus special is probably the best episodes PM had so far

LETS A GOH

Let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 0_8_5_ohako-1397476653169725444-0.jpg (2499x2948, 362.09K)

LET'S GO GOH! YOU CAN DO IT! DO YOUR BEST

> no argument
I'll take your concession
> filler episode
Unironically yes, a filler episode where they just sort-of hang out would be far better than four hamfisted Legendary plots. But as I said (which you'd know if you read the whole thing), I wanted Dawn to compete in a contest or something, rather than 'stop the bad guys' or whatever.
> I'm trans!
Good for you I guess, but I'm not sure how that's important.
> s-seethe...
Yes, I'm buttmad that she got such shitty cameos, stupid waifu-worshipping retard.

Goh: where we droppin?

> they stopped Ash
Fuck yes, stay outside you retard.

LET'S GO!!!

Goh just asked Asahi if Gary was participating because he was scared he’d have to battle him

What a fucking loser

>Unironically yes, a filler episode where they just sort-of hang out would be far better than four hamfisted Legendary plots. But as I said (which you'd know if you read the whole thing), I wanted Dawn to compete in a contest or something, rather than 'stop the bad guys' or whatever.
Could have just said you are a mentall ill tranny with shit taste

The OP changed to show Ash and Lucario making that huge Aura Sphere

No wonder Goh wasn't able to make it to the top.

>anyone who makes an opinion you don't agree with is transgender
You need to take your meds. NOW.

survival

GET BODIED GRANBULL!

That one kid had Pikachu's VA, didn't he?

This Tokio nigga is about to SWITCH UP

Incoming TR8TR moment with Tokyo?

Who are these funky ass characters? I fucking love them

THE CHAD HIMSELF

Attached: 0B329AA5-0951-402E-9247-2E5EAE6F939F.png (1462x1671, 1.55M)

so what does Tokio do when he is alone with his gardevoir

This is actually really fun wtf anons I thought Goh episodes were supposed to be trash. ASAHI IS DROPPING NUKES

Who does this Tokio guy think he is, huh? What the fuck was that little elbow bump he just did with Goh? What the fuck exactly am I supposed to say about that?!

Attached: 8dc8a50f81c714a06f2f3ac3beaf1862.jpg (1920x1080, 124.35K)

Goh haters are stupid

How the fuck does Azumarill have projection powers?

Where is Hoopa

This episode has some top tier character design

Liepard girl is cute

Goh is such a pussy man. How can people like him?

New OP alert

Attached: 4697A4BC-087B-4F71-8C86-180A13932EDE.jpg (1920x1080, 192.95K)

Post it here

WTF??????????????

Attached: FSoT3XuUEAA84IT.jpg (1920x1080, 787.33K)

BTW rip frogfags

>Ash's Dragonite has Dragon Dance, Draco Meteor, Hurricane, and Dragonclaw
>Literally only 1 one of his moves is physical
I hate Ash so much.

Attached: Dragonite8.jpg (376x410, 95.36K)

Frog removed from op.

B-but it’s coming back for the master class.

>Tokio isn't the traitor
>it's these crazy looking characters
Tokio you fucking simp

if only the animation in the actual episode battles looked even half as good

Please don't.

Capcha: JN 8y H

Behave.

>frog removed
>Ash does Lucarios Aura Sphere in the OP
lmao
Mega Lucario is going to be the star of the M8 matches

Plot twist, his gardevoir is male

So the thing here is that Tokio is too trusting and thinks that friends are needed to accomplish goals. Goh says the opposite is also true and you can reach your dreams without the help of others.

And to show this they had Tokio get fucked by the two evil looking COTDs after he offered to help them even though Goh knew they were bullshitting

So Goh is being overconfident again

I am so happy they removed the loserfrog

We do not need another week of XY vs Every other series, thank you.

Where's Gary?

cope hard subhuman

this is actually so fucking kino rn

>>Mega Lucario is going to be the star of the M8 matches
Good, he earned it
Mega Luc vs Mega Chomp is going to be lit

What just happened?

The worst timeline

this is just cheap one shots the series

Goh actually went out like a champ, I was expecting him to do miserably this ep

Tokio too pure

blind? this is dogshit.

The best timeline

jobberfrog

based gary

I liked this one. Easily the best PM episode.

Why is he so great?

THANK GOD TOKIO WON. FUCK YOU FAGGOT GOH. boring ass episode as usual, I thought the “betrayal” would be between goh and Tokio. It’s PM though, they can’t have an interesting plot like a friendship getting ruined

>the best PM episode.
thats Arceus special

Attached: 1649911362068.jpg (757x426, 44.36K)

Based. Frogfags on suicide watch

Seems there will be a trailer for the last trial mission after the commercial?

>Ash: well that sucks that you don't get to be part of Team Mewtwo or whatever it was. Guess I'll have to make you feel better all weekend with some comforting sex.

Gary MOTHER****ING Oak

the flaming Heatran shit got annoying. They should've done more with Team Galactic and Cyrus rather than stalling with a dumb problem that obviously was gonna hurt no one.

Looks like those rivals are coming back next time

To clarify, when I said PM , I meant Project Mew.

RIRIE

>RATE THE EP
8/10

Goh is not skilled at anything but throwing Pokeballs around like a retard. Realistically, he shouldn’t make project mew. It’s a main character though, he has to succeed, even if he has shown no skills through 110 episodes!

What a crazy fucking episode, I can't believe they just showed Cinderace going full yandere and murdering Horace in front of Goh's face and kidnapping, and raping him.

Good episode. They missed showing a crying Goh though. He is cute when he cries.

Attached: WaUVziA1OzsUx1u-1385121698161201153-0.jpg (1557x1203, 174.59K)

LILLIE
GLADION
MOHN

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ENDING

May I redirect you here: ?

2/10
Boring and retarded. Sounds like a typical PM episode!

>Horace

>Tokio was ready to let Goh take the W for helping him
>Goh pep talked him into a real battle
>Goh got rekt
Goh you shouldn't have been so inspiring man

8/10 it was nice

Can only one person win?

>I'm trans btw, don't know if that matters

Technically yes but there's consolation prizes for the runner-ups

Lillie!

7.5, really looking forward to the Regi episode

He did the correct thing, we lost fairly, and he took it like a champ, I'm proud of him

Im glad it was confirmed that frog isnt returning
Now we only need to know if Alain will lose to Ash or to Leon

How is Goh supposed to win unless they give 5+?

7/10, bad animations as always

the physical/special split doesnt exist in the anime, it's merely offense and defence

Only one person can win the BR, getting 3 tokens. Runner ups get 1 token.
The top 3 people after the final missions will become Chasers.

Lillie screenshot where

Attached: ignore ash and go.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

Ok thanks for explaining

The regis ep looks genuinely interesting, it seems Goh and Gary will have to fight the new rivals from this ep aside from the regis

Why exactly is Lillies dad in the middle of no where? And why would they want to see him if he abandoned them? And why does only a formerly deactivated Pokémon know where he is, and not his, I don’t know, WIFE AND FAMILY? This plot is confusing and pointless, no surprise it’s from SM.

Attached: 20220513_053115.jpg (1920x1080, 187.49K)

Right now Goh has seven. If the extra mission against Regidrago and Regieleki is worth even 3 tokens, that'll put him above the others. With how dangerous it'll probably be, I'll reckon it'll be worth 4 or 5.

So what will Lillie do now? Back to Alola?

Yes, she finished her arc completely

imagine the doujins

Why did the animation look so good in this scene

Why not just make the episode about Lillie and her familly? Why do Ash and them have to be there at all? At least have Goh and Chloe fuck off, they don't need to be there.

Iris appears two times in the OP now. Most important pokegirl

Turns out all you had to do to make Project Mew better was remove the tension-killing tumor known as Ash Ketchum

Lilie looks great in PM's artstyle

Attached: 20220513_053529.jpg (861x485, 55.06K)

Greninja gone forever.

>these two clearly strong and capable trainers will job to Goh who teamed up with the rival of the soon to be World Champion

Attached: 2A5E8AEC-71DA-4DC9-A7FC-D54FACAC5808.jpg (1920x1080, 175.67K)

We need more lewds

>Greninja gone forever.
good

Attached: 59c.png (1078x833, 283.25K)

Ash fanboys are going to say the episode was boring.

Attached: 309234955-Meowth.jpg (1020x755, 118.94K)

>Ash says farewell to Lillie in SM, good luck on finding your dad
>Somehow finds her dad at the same time as her despite having a hundred other things to do

Asahi is hot

Attached: my wife asahi.png (1920x1080, 949.87K)

I mean to be fair, they got rekt today and Gary was Ash's rival when he was a Top 8 league shitter at best

Ash and Goh are the protagonists they are obligied to be there, Koharu is whatever.

Really nice designs for characters that will appear only twice

No one draw her because the stupid project

but Ash is still Top 8

do you know what animation is?

She looks the exact same user

Shut up Goh

Post the master 8 shots from the op

I'm excited to see Goh and Gary take these dishonest shitheads out. In an honest 1v1, Goh would wash either one of these turds any day of the week. Gary goes without saying, dude would stomp on them without much thought. Can't wait for them to get their comeuppance.

>Hinata and Shikamaru

one day i will comm art of her

For comparison

Attached: 20220513_053950.jpg (739x415, 51.79K)

Did you watch the preview or are you retarded on purpose?

Aura is the most retarded thing ever added to Pokémon. All it’s given us is shitcario and jobfrog fangays. I hope whoever conceptualized aura and lucario back in Gen 4 got fired. Fucking retard.

> we finally get a Project Mew episode worth discussing
> we see Lillie and her family, and her finally reuniting with Mohn
> we get a preview of the Split-Decision Ruins, and it looks like they're doing something interesting with it
> half the responses are 'T-THE FROG!!! IT'S GONE!!!! SEETHE FROGKEKS, DOG FOR LIFE!!!'
Can you fuckers shut up for one second?

>I'm just gonna have my Pokemon stand there while Lucario charges up attack that is clearly powerful but takes a long time
>Then after I'm finished gawking and letting Lucario charge up its spirit bomb I'm going to use a attack that Lucario is x4 resistant to
I HATE THE ASHNIME SO MUCH!

Attached: Spirit Bomb.png (1913x1080, 2.76M)

cope and seethe

Attached: 2BB211C6-33BF-430B-B869-2ABD9CC1D5F8.jpg (1071x605, 89.37K)

Imagine going to kiss her on the lips, and then smooching her mole once or twice. She'd get all flustered, and in that moment you'd get to see Asahi make a face that no one else will ever get to see.

Then you could hold her close and say that she's the most beautiful girl in the world, to you, and no matter what happens with the project, you'll always cherish her and be proud of her.

Literally everything looks better outside of SM art style. This isn’t anything shocking or impressive.

>t a Project Mew episode worth discussing
lol
PM is the biggest garbage anime ever had

Kamekameha!

Attached: kamehameha.jpg (1280x720, 96.04K)

Seethe Goh and Gary WILL job, because they'll be unable to work together

Attached: masters 8 op.jpg (1920x1080, 253.59K)

I prefer when aces were fairly grounded. This shonen wannabe crap is annoying.

She looks adorable, not gonna lie. Much closer to her design in the games.
That art style was such a fucking mistake, holy shit

I feel like she's just there to replace Solana because Ranger is old and ended series so they don't shill it anymore.

The whole Project Mew feels like a Ranger Mission.

Attached: Solana_and_Plusle.png (634x897, 759.35K)

/padt/jeets have eternal Ash Ketchum brainrot. If something doesn't pertain to Ash or shipping with Ash, it's basically non-existent. A series of Neverland cases.

sexy mole!
twitter.com/DogasusBackpack/status/1385569581201203202

Attached: sexy mole.png (634x394, 36.46K)

Everyone was so surprised they didn't react on time. Believe me this shit won't happen again against the champions. The anime never use the game mechanics. Remember an electric type can defeat a rock/ground one easy.

Attached: NonoBigPose-1.png (1226x1470, 1011.43K)

Literally every anime works like that

This is top-tier bait if he doesn't end up battling all of them. Please JN, do this ONE thing right and I'll be willing to forgive some of your mistakes this saga.

Don’t forget about the fact that Ash can randomly control aura for some reason without any explanation or background. Literally the worst thing ever added to pokemon.

Can't wait

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-054302_Twitter.jpg (720x407, 77.36K)

Cute autistic kids

My god SM was so bad, we lost 3 years for this shit

No point, you'll just get called an XYFag.

INB4 Goh cuts a deal with Giovanni to take Mew by force.

Is Cynthia x Steven a ship? This shot somehow made me want it. They look like Leon's guardians here even though they're both better

I see they still have shit fashion sense

If Ash had been on the opposite side of that interaction with Raihan, the Max Quake would have perfectly guarded the Aura Sphere, and the grumbling earth would have fallen all over the enemy. Goh would have screamed "That's Satoshi for you! Always coming up with the craziest strategy!" and the audience would have cheered.

This show is bending over backwards to justify Ash's wins.

Which is why I prefer western animtion

Fuck, I don't even like Goh that much but it's sad to see how fixated these people are on stupid shit like 'what's that Pokémon doing in the op???'

probably, especially because solana was also hot

Guess i'm fucking off after the Paul episode. Enjoy your shit series.

Jobbers

See ya nigger

>"Hey Goh.. Now that we're chasers, let's celebrate with an old tradition of mine!"
>"Huh?"
>"It's a shame he couldn't be here, but..."
>Gary scrawls 'Gary and Go were here, Ash is a loser!' on the cave wall

Bro ScarVio is probably gonna come out in november, we only got like 30-something eps left, so I kinda doubt it

I am convinced there is a discord of anti-XY SM zoomers raiding this board daily. The XY anime hate has gotten real bad lately.

Everyone but Leon looks like an afterthough here and doesn't belong

Based Kanto Lads

They're trying to make up for the backlash they faced for making Ash lose in XY.

And it comes off as artificial and fanfic tier
"Ash is now super ultra and he can combine GMax AND Mega AND Z-Move and make a SUPER DUPER SPHERE OF DOOM"

Or just genuine schizos.

The Ashnime better be over for good after this tournament.

xy zoomers are just insufferable

>that was really smart of Ash to turn Raihan's move against him like that!

Attached: 17-brock-pokemon-anime-screenshot.jpg (750x422, 76K)

Don't look at us, we're disowning Luis.

kek
I gotta have some hope, they can't just waste this opportunity to have Ash show off a little against the other champs.
By giving him the worst, most bullshit plot armor ever?

new op animation looks fantastic

Ahh yes another filler OC that's taking up screentime from game characters

>saying nothing about the anti-SM posts that used to be common on /padt/

Attached: sex.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

We're the ones getting shit on all the time and we're just trying to have legitimate discussions. The SMtrannies are actuality cancer

Attached: 20220513_055018.jpg (1920x1080, 94.32K)

>The XY anime hate has gotten real bad lately.
XY is just that bad

Based user

>PM plot gets more interesting
>more characters get introduced
>it gets a PV for Goh and Gary teaming up
>Lillie and Mohn arc completing

and all you can talk about is Ash frog shit from the intro. You're all retarded, and nothing can fix you.

Kys SM zoomers

This whole thing has been leading to Goh learning to work better with others, him and Gary are going to curbstomp them.

You mean autistic discussions? No one is going to shit on you if you're not saying delusional retarded shit.

Agreed. I'm surprised people think Ash is about to leave this saga, when people are so fucking obsessed with him. I mean, I don't like Goh either but THIS is pathetic.

>implying that no one is allowed to like SM
Says the user complaining about people complaining about XY? People should be allowed to like XY or SM. You are being a hypocrite if you think XY can't be criticized but SM can (and vice-versa for that matter).

Goh and PM are both total garbage, noone gives a shit lmao

I would have sex with Lillie though

It's because XY characters have been relevant
When SM characters are relevant they'll also get shit on, it's just how shitposting goes

So much sexual tension

they wasted Gary on this Project Mew trash

Will you autists stop complaining about XYfags or SMfags for once?

Trips confirm.

Yeah the PM arc gets interesting the second to last episode before the trial mission period ends. Congratulations.

Do you think they'll win user?
I'm betting the newly introduced OCs beats the.

Let's hope

I love Lillie

I love Goh

Greninja doesn't deserve this shit desu

King. PM is dogshit.

Blind retards sure do love seething, huh?

Attached: DByvacSXoAQRJta.jpg (2048x1152, 387.72K)

Cute autistic girl

damn I didn't remember this abomination

Onda vital ya!!!

The Lillie episode is going to waste time on Koharu and Goh