CHAOS = THE PLAN

The next time you hear Klaus Schwab says it’s time for a Great Reset. Whenever you hear him say we need to Build Back Better, whenever you hear about the agricultural industry needing to go green, I want you to think of Sri Lanka.

rairfoundation.com/globalists-celebrate-their-perfectly-executed-destruction-of-sri-lanka-is-your-country-next-video/

Reset bros what's happening?

Attached: 20220718_104654.jpg (943x529, 71.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2018/08/this-is-how-we-will-make-sri-lanka-rich-by-2025
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sri Lanka is just the start ig.

It's obvs theyre using the green agenda to control farm lands this controlling the food supply chain

It's the beginning of the end user. I don't know whether the good guys or the bad guys will win but its going to get bad from here

nobody gives a shit about shit lanka just like nobody gives a shit that ecuador is "adopting" bitcoin

I think it's going to get better for the top 10% and worse for the bottom 90%
Gibs are running out, the centralised power structures are breaking

>I think it's going to get better for the top 10% and worse for the bottom 90%
You are too optimistic. I think it's going to be better (unlimited power) for the top 0.001% and worse for everyone else because of the globally reduced standards of living.

This is how shit gets out of hand, by turning a blind eye to what is happening

Klaus, Gates, Biden, and the list goes one, they're trying to control the supply chain.

Is this a great $reset thread?

>musk
>zuckerberg
why do they all have funny names?

Because they're all cucks

might as well be w all these schizo's in here

weforum.org/agenda/2018/08/this-is-how-we-will-make-sri-lanka-rich-by-2025

>trust zhë plañ

Attached: klaus throne.jpg (460x493, 121.07K)

Rich fags are so sort-sighted. In their quest for more and more they want to turn everything into a hellish criminal landscape where they can sit in their underground fortress and figure out how to get more money. The most relaxing enjoyable places are ones with a strong middle class. Low theft because everyone has enough and has hope for the future. Greed when you start to actively fuck over people for more is a mental illness.

ESG is just another attempt at repackaging jewish bolshevism for the current year.

anyone promoting ESG needs to be flayed alive for the good of humanity

>bezos
>buffet

having a weird name meant they were targetted by bullies in school and needed vast wealth to heal their damaged psyche

If I make it with RESET, I'm gonna build myself a survival bunker and watch the world crumble

Attached: 0061 - ebG9Wz6.jpg (1593x1080, 549.71K)

still cackling on that one

what the fuck are you talking about

The great reset is upon us, and if you ever want to continue having your meat delicacies, you will have to make some munies
>Great Reset is the way to make it.

Attached: 018 - oj2kvSn.png (1200x960, 713.11K)

Attached: IMG_20220708_225739_803.jpg (865x1146, 180.09K)

ok hit me or i'll start blasting nigger

Attached: x244340036_386906516401916_2940405505294326076_n.jpg (1366x768, 70.11K)