Somewhere in the Gamefreak office, someone proposed this interaction to play out...

Somewhere in the Gamefreak office, someone proposed this interaction to play out. They paid animators to create models and animate them together. A lot of time and money went into this one photograph. So much care and detail. What does that say to you?

Attached: 748A2AD7-C172-415C-9814-8BC25CD4E349.jpg (1280x720, 155.31K)

Bandai is based.
Gamefreak is shit.
Simple as.

Look at those noodles...

Attached: poke.png (1684x1191, 1.13M)

If they were based, they would have added Cinderace and Lucario to the game.

Attached: aca1e38ea5f2dfbe9eeaae25cf03222b.jpg (1912x1080, 156.05K)

>new snap is released
>no glaring flaws
>has threads for a short while
>moves on like a fart in the wind
>no one actively recommends it despite being a good game
What would Snap 3 need to make it commonly recommended? Also post pictures from the game. Anyone remember how to get pictures without the watermark or pillarboxing?

>What would Snap 3 need to make it commonly recommended?
A bigger Dex for one.

Neither was the original
It was just a stupid cult classic because it was one of a kind, nobody gave a shit back then.
The new game is at least good

Bandai isn’t going to waste its time with ugly shitmons.
Sorry I don’t make the rules

Nothing. The gameplay style in general is too specific to draw those in who aren't already interested. You either wanna take pics of pokemon or you don't.

Rail shooters were never the most popular games, and the most popular of them were usually in arcades weren't they? Some genres just don't appeal to most people.

There are plenty of ugly shitmons in Snap though.

After completing the level, use resnap to adjust the picture of your choice. Remove the options and screenshot. Watermarkless, crisp photo.

I played New Snap for a few days and unironically got 100 hours just fucking around with the photo editor on the first course, then got busy and never touched it again

Wanna get back into it: Does any place still talk about it and share photos? I'd even take a speedrun community if that exists.

Is the image quality/resolution better or worse then the official export feature

Stupid looking conehead

you snake fetish folx make me ashamed to like milotic and the like

>bigger Dex
this is why the game looks and plays the way it does, the limited dex
shame you fucks cant handle the truth and want 900+ unique models* with unique movements
*not counting alternate forms and shinies

Attached: R (51).jpg (1282x720, 114.1K)

Much better than the official export. Pic related.

Attached: 2020102922034800-194D89293F260C6893CF3FBF65B93019.jpg (1280x720, 217.67K)

how well does the game emulate?

There is nothing wrong with loving a smooth slippery snake.
Also it could be worse. Most snake people also like hypnosis or vore.

Attached: 2 (31).png (719x1110, 1.27M)

it should have awful quality, just like swshit
pokefags LOVE to buy low quality games and actively AVOID buying games with effort put in them

snake fetish covers hypnosis and vore, notice how I didn't say coil fetish