finance.yahoo.com/

>Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Misc:
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com

Prev #

Attached: cope.jpg (1080x507, 96.24K)

remember rapehikes continue until unemployment goes above 5%. Cant have a tight labor market with wagies negotiating wages.

Hydrogen chads reply to this post

Reply if you can hear me

how we feeling SOXL sisters

No, that's still a recession.

Attached: 1597953654389.png (645x773, 79.85K)

I thought recessions were a good thing?

Attached: mild_recession.png (1060x888, 1.18M)

>SIGA
GAY SEX IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
EVERYBODY GETTING POX ALRIGHT

siga homophobes

remember when the germans built that zeplin and filled it with hydrogen instead of helium because some jews convinced them they could save some money?

Dollar still dropping. Might be preparation for the big ECB meeting Thursday.

SPY $392 today

>Technology never improved

Ok elon

Redpill us on the Hindengurg

Attached: Hindenburg_disaster.jpg (735x601, 123.11K)

I have a fucking issue.

I only bought 100 shares of SIGA at $11.39.

Attached: 1643868661985.jpg (300x375, 33.95K)

The market is now just inverse the US economy

Its not even going to be a recession, we're going to skip the recession and just go into a transitory stagflation period. Wage growth will slow, pink slips will be passed out and inflation will remain relatively higher than the fed's target of 2%. The way the democrats plan to fight the inflation is well, they don't have a plan so they'll pass out more stimulus and there's going to be even more inflation.

Do you think they gonna bail out Italy?

It seems like that's been taken care of from what I know. Something about bonds from 3 strong countries supporting the 3 weak ones or something.
The big event will be whether they raise 25 or 50bps.

We will have high inflation for years, 2% target is impossible with what’s going on with the PPI and energy crisis

>BEAR STATUS: BTFO
oops

Attached: CDD8503E-B860-4823-AAB8-C9697178CB76.jpg (750x903, 438.83K)

sell a put, you make money from the premium and get more shares if it happens to fall
its like profiting from fomo

>cramer thinks there will be no armageddon
OH N-

HOLY SHIT SEVEN ANGELS WITH TRUMPETS FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>Wage growth will slow, pink slips will be passed out and inflation will remain relatively higher than the fed's target of 2%.
So just a continuation of the last few decades then.

I like fuel cell energy FCEL. They produce blue hydrogen by burning nat gas or biofuels and couple that with their carbon capture tech. I can see a lot of wastewater plants beckoning customers.

>I can see a lot of wastewater plants beckoning customers.
They would be better off just burning it and making electricity out of it. Waste water plants use a ton of electricity to run their blowers and pumps.

Those are ripe conditions for stock markets.

You think those crazy angel descriptions in Revelations were aircraft?

Attached: 7E6EBB19-9C28-488C-8709-7FBADAA7E7D8.jpg (976x850, 227.81K)

>They would be better off just burning it and making electricity out of it.
If that were true than why do they all flare it off? They just burn it all

*enters the thread and calls you a faggot

Soon.

Attached: swanny.webm (640x480, 2.8M)

gonna buy 10k worth of ASML puts before earnings and another 20k of SOXS today or tomorrow. I'm so excited to be shorting the signature ETF of this dogshit general and their $4k accounts. The bagholder tears are going to make the gains so much sweeter

Accidentally showed my resume while presenting my screen this morning. I was uploading it on LinkedIn and Indeed earlier and didn’t realize it was still up.

Attached: kot desperate scream.jpg (613x587, 11.13K)

>we're going to skip the recession and just go into a transitory stagflation period.
Well shit.

Attached: avoiding recession 5_27_22.jpg (640x596, 90.96K)

Bros I’m starting to think my 7/20 $375 SPY put is not gonna make me money before exp…….

Attached: 7531FBE2-2BC6-4D8C-863A-DA0447832451.jpg (925x1081, 85.38K)

The world can just use dead frozen Euros to fuel itself

Capital cost. Yeah you can do something, but is it really worth the upfront cost of doing that thing? Is it going to pay for itself in a year, two? Probably not so they just burn the shit for safety reasons.

>he panic sold the bottom

Attached: 1619298924167.png (714x633, 108.15K)

So what's up with this crabbing again? It's so fucking boring.

I'm retired and you guys are my frens.

alpha move. ball is in their court now

RAAAAAGGHHHHH

Attached: 1631194408048.jpg (1064x800, 178.26K)

You have to consider the environmental factors. Governments are trending hard to offering major tax breaks for clean tech and penalizing dirty practices

Based.

I unironically almost did lol.

Reminder to get your max short positions in today before the reversal

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just said it was for my sister to use as an example and closed out of it. I’m not trying to be passive aggressive or anything. I just genuinely need to escape from this place. I’m tired of waking up with a knot in my stomach every day, including weekends. I’ve even thought of going back to school to get the hell out of tax accounting. Job market is horrendous right now.

I spent the whole weekend cumming deep inside thus 95 pound blonde that's 8 years younger than me. Every time I finished and was laying in bed after I couldn't help but think how fucking gross fans are... imagine bloody anal sex with open pus filled sores all over your dick. Imagine the smells.

Anyways I doubled down on SIGA puts on the scam exit pump today. Looking forward to the WHO globohomo meeting where the entire guidance is "needing to fight the stigma of the virus" despite it being exclusively contained to a degenerate population of people that will never reproduce or contribute anything to society other than inventing new forms of ass aids

Attached: FB_IMG_1655933763306.jpg (640x725, 52.26K)

You work for the Big 4?

>PLUG
I want off this roller coaster

Attached: 1657736735139.gif (550x550, 226.57K)

Qudian QD - buy this and thank me later lol, it's going to 10$ today.

Lets all take a moment to laugh at the SIGA "gay sex" pumpers.
Many of them have been banned, but they're all still lurking.

Attached: 1643344244481.png (1011x1426, 1.65M)