It’s a Goh Episode Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1524955 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1524954 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 110 - The Traitorous Battle Royal! (May 13th)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 111 - Mohn and Lillie, A Snowfield Reunion (May 20th)
>PM2019 112 - Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion! (May 27th)
>PM2019 113 - Final Mission! VS Regieleki & Regidrago (June 3rd)

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Upcoming episodes preview:
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1509848045621772291

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons, and Pokémon Evolutions subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco:
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Specials and Audio Dramas:
pastebin.com/BM8SC2zU

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous thread:

Attached: 40590715-4BA9-4BB8-9D48-314B90E3F686.png (1024x700, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2022-05-06/rica-matsumoto-says-she-earned-no-royalties-from-iconic-japanese-pokemon-theme-song/.185348
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asahi soon

Attached: 159732897525.png (1366x768, 1.21M)

>Dawn
Who?

Attached: 1650154699055.jpg (921x639, 65.51K)

Would Bonnie & Eureka Dedenne win the Alola League? No puni-Chan.

Attached: 40310431-099D-464D-937D-FE69844E9D42.jpg (1170x651, 621.24K)

Attached: FRWquu3VgAIBrBr.jpg (508x680, 70.15K)

Soon.

Attached: 1652245963476.jpg (5800x4103, 3.96M)

Ash x Dawn

Attached: 79498750_p1_master1200.jpg (1200x901, 369.87K)

Obviously. Edgelord gladion would probably kill himself after losing to EUREKA-DEDENNE

Serena won!

Attached: lisia and serena.png (772x772, 489.67K)

They'd at least reach the top 8 considering the competition

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2022-05-06/rica-matsumoto-says-she-earned-no-royalties-from-iconic-japanese-pokemon-theme-song/.185348
I feel like this is something that would 100% happen to Ash. He would sell his image without thinking and never see a penny in return.

Your soon to be wife, you idiot

Attached: E7OZTV1VcAYqCwV.png (800x800, 359.2K)

Ash x Dawn

Attached: 1652403517609.jpg (640x480, 53.28K)

With a Gym Leader older brother, superhero dad, and best friend of a main protagonist of a story, I think she could have even taken out Kukui

Is it me or these guys look overdesigned even by pokemon standards?
The girl is cute though.

Sycamore x Alain sex

Attached: 1652411760726.jpg (540x304, 30.38K)

Attached: 91976821_p0.jpg (856x1200, 727.65K)

So that's why she turned to tax fraud...

Real pic because i love it, i want a poster of it.

Attached: 1651855532274-1.jpg (5800x4103, 2.04M)

>tax fraud
Didn't know Rica and Scott the Woz had so much in common.

They look like we know literally nothing about them beyond what Pokémon they have.

That was an ill rumor from a pink magazine from Shogakukan's rival publisher (Kodansha).
It was debunked.

>Sir, how do get around Ash/Serena spending time around each other???? aiiiieeee muh kiss!
>Uh, make Serena not hear Ash on the phone when Koharu is next to her.
>Oh and then uh, make Wallace DEMAND to battle Ash
>Also, after Ash wins...uh, make Wallace shower Ash with a bunch of shit he'll never use.
>Oh, OH and THEN....make Goh run off to catch Altaria so Ash is late as fuck
>*laughs*, and then make Ash run past her to hop on the boat only giving them seconds to talk
>Genuis Sir! Should we give the episode to Omode?
>*laughs*
>*laughs*

Attached: 15382864970035.png (390x583, 275.77K)

Why did he do it?

Attached: gift.jpg (1024x1152, 120.54K)

Real real pic.

wtf, rica's base?

Attached: masters 8.jpg (4096x2898, 2.16M)

Why do the Japanese always laugh awkwardly during interviews?

Crazy that we’ve known them for a year and this is still the case

I think even XY Ash and blind Pikachu would sweep that league. Serena would make the top 4. Clemont would win. Bonnie would win with or without Puni-Chan. Basically any former main character aside from Serena would win that league.

Attached: 40583CA1-4E5B-4E04-B189-6AAEF3EB4109.jpg (1170x639, 379.1K)

Ash: oh shit Goh.. that's the girl I told you about
Goh: that's Serena? Okay bro follow my lead.. we can wait here until the ships about to leave and then run right past her and pretend we don't notice her, okay?
Ash: okay Goh.. I trust you

Did they explain how the Masters 8 matches will be like yet?

Guzma and his Chadpod would stop them.

Attached: 84f.jpg (648x648, 172.97K)

Ash would also commit tax fraud, but without knowing that he's committing tax fraud.

3v3 :)

What's up with ash crossdresing that much in a stranglely lot of episodes, it was weird by kodomo and pokemon standards.
Is funny how this had no problems at at all yet ash showing love for some girl, or the serena kiss was completely censored.
But I really want to focus on the crossdressing question, it was just a seasonal gag? or someone at the production have a fetish for it?

1 vs 1 eliminations.

Based Goh, always covering his bro

Attached: 1652186015273.jpg (1280x720, 175.84K)

10 years old

was it Shōji Yonemura or omode who wrote?
its the lighthouse guy but who is it?

Yonemura

CHAD Guzma tried to warn us. Thank you Guzma

Attached: 63F9FCF5-285C-4DFC-B6B4-AE5F5C189A5F.jpg (1170x633, 590.69K)

>AlOlA waSnT a ReAl LeAgUe

>The Pokemon World Championships literally have a rule allowing z-moves, a move exclusive to and only used by Alolans

They should of made Hilda travel with Ash in BW
Imagine a 10 year old Hilda wearing her shorts

Attached: 1479050120959.jpg (212x213, 9.9K)

3v3 standard battles. Can only use one gimmick per battle

No because she's not an official trainer yet.
Once she turns 10, she'll have a head start with a Tyranitar, a Zygarde and a Dedenne, already way better than Ash.
She would have a solid chance in the Alola league at least.
Having GYM Leader connections has its advantages, Gary was right.

He really apreciate her. And knows she is a woman with a girlish taste, so he wanted to gift her something she liked.
As a matter of fact with all the pokegirls in existence, was was quite chivalrous with her for no reason at all.
She was even the first pokegirl to join him by his request not because she joined her at will like the others.

Attached: 869d606b2c40bfabb40d56a969bfeb51.jpg (779x434, 39.44K)

Shoji "ONORE DIKEIDO" Yonemura.

Because they’re a part of battles, not because Alola is competitive. Notice how only Ash has wasted his time going to Alola. No other masters eight battler can use gimmick retarded Z-moves.

Yonemura, but he gets directed on how write it. You can bet they sat down to talk about how to avoid Ash and Serena spending any sort of time together to catch up.

Ash should have a Rider belt.

Shōji "PORT HEARTBREAK" Yonemura

You’re actually just proving his point by saying this, because we haven’t seen a single strong trainer use Z-moves despite the fact that they’re allowed. Maybe I’m forgetting someone but literally nobody impressive uses those.

>The PWC allows trainers to use a gimmick in battle
Um… ok? How does this make the alola league any more competitive?

It means they're internationally recognized.

No you’re not forgetting. Ash is literally the only trainer who’s used them. Hell, we never even saw anyone from Alola competing

So it's Yuyama's fault.
He is the executive consultant and i can bet his pokeshipper ass told his senile mind to make the most contrived ways to prevent Ash and Serena from interacting, told Tomiyasu about his 4d chess 400 IQ genius plan to sink amour and he gleefully agreed.

But what do Tajiri, Sugimori and le Masuda have to say about it?

>The "Alola region" Ash? I think you mean my 50th state.

Attached: 87451245312.webm (1920x1080, 705.5K)

Based Tomiyasu

>Tyranitar
what

Based Yuyama's doing God's work

They give zero fucks about the anime other than what pokemon can be promoted, promotional shit and such, but have zero words for the chapters' plot.

>"Your Haxorus, Iris? You mean my Dragonite's new bitch."

Why would they give a shit?
And IF they did, they'll agree with Yuyama in Killing amour for good, so the result would be the same that we got

Who was your favorite companion of Ash throughout all of his travels? You can pick your overall favorite or maybe just a favorite male and female companion.

As far as male companions for Ash go, I feel like Brock hasn't been surpassed personally.
As for the female companions, I've always been partial to May and Dawn. Didn't mind amour but I'm glad I didn't get invested.

Sugimori and Masuda already threw their support behind Amour way back when.

Attached: 164952705851932403.jpg (159x322, 16.25K)

Iris is the true M8 winner

waku waku

Attached: IMG_20220513_114631.jpg (1039x771, 280.5K)

Clemont and Dawn

Treacherous back stabbing brat! He needs correction!!

For me it's Mika

Attached: mika.png (350x363, 206.91K)

Brock for the males
Dawn for the females
They haven't been surpassed and probably never will.
Although Goh still has a good friendship with Ash, not quite as good as the ones above and Misty, but I'll argue he's close to them

the kiss was gonna be retconned sooner or later

even yajima knew this and it had it's own conclusion in XY

Based ClemontCHAD

Attached: 4990906C-019C-46E7-B793-68E0EE1CB0FD.jpg (1170x655, 693.55K)

>male
Brock
>female
Serena, Dawn's a close second

based yuyama
its true then

it seems that there are 2 factions inside the pokemon anime team
first off yajima was a rouge director who definitely went against a lot of previously established lore and information we can see this in how isolated xy is within the anime series they never stepped out of bounds when it came to anything outside of kalos
>"the lore people" people inside the team who want to undo the harm that yajima has done with xy and return to what was already planned beforehand these people are against all of the major changes that yajima has made to the series, we can see this in how MANY aspects of xy have been changed or reconned within the following series (SM,JN) with JN having the major changes, serenas retcon and what seems to be them changing ashfrog (it was the aroua the whole time) if anything it appears that this group is on dawns side
>"yajimas people" yajima and a writer (who now I believe has left/retired) and a few animators (also left after xy) who wanted the anime to head in a different direction

one this is DEFINITELY certain they don't want serena back they did everything they could to hide her
>no promotion
>no merch
>no ads
>nothing in the previews
>no VA interviews(untill day before)
>mag the day before
>either retconned the crush or she grew out of it (growing out of it would seem better for her character)
>wallance gag to keep ash away
>VERY fast meet with nothing of note in dialogue
>no ribbon
>GETTING A NONSHIPPER writer to write the ep even though a proshipper writer ask(they were denied) the writer of the ep also wrote kennys lighthouse ep)
AND FINALLY
>CHANGEING THE EP AIR DATE EVEN THOUGH IT WOULD MESS UP TRs ANNERVERY
they even made sure to tie serena down so she can't come back (idol team with lisia)
after xy they even kicked yajima to the movies instead of anything important with the show

For males
Brock is the winner, clemont is a second.
For females
I'm strugling between may, dawn, and serena
But i guess serena is a first, with dawn being a close second.

>GETTING A NONSHIPPER writer to write the ep
Didn't he write the mirror world episode

Brock and Serena would have made the ultimate team for PM2019 instead of this Goh and Koharu BS.
Giselle has the best chemistry with Ash though.
I'm not gonna lie, I actually never hated Max, if anything I felt compassion for him
I thought Tracey was cool as in Alain-esque cool. Misty was nice but May was objectively sexier

he's the grim reaper of shipping he wrote both
kennys and serenas lighthouse eps

>my PM shitpost folder is 9GB

Just fuck off with this schizophrenic bullshit.

Males: Brock duh, I mean I like Clemont, Kiawe and even Goh but they're no Brock

Females: Dawn

Unironically and without shitposting, get some help man. That's way too much. Try to stop it. Good luck i believe in you.

>avoiding the question
you never cease to amuse me

Males: Brock, Goh a second with wide margin

Females: Dawn, Misty close second

This is undisputed

for males its the man brock no other. Goh for a close second I did not like goh when JN first started but as it has progressed I think that he has gotten better

Dawn for the female no other choice her and Ash have the best chemistry out of all female characters both shipping and friendship

as if there In a series together I think the story should focus on Ash and Dawn like in DP with brock taking a backseat(or goh)

That's impossible, this place doesn't even have enough quality spam pictures

I was impartial to Tracey, I think he would have been a bit better if he had appeared later in the series. Directly replacing Brock just doesn't bode well for his popularity unfortunately.
I feel you though, Max is definitely a bit overhated. No doubt he's annoying at times, but I understand him.

Based Maybro.

False alarm, I ran winderstat on it and it turns out 4gb of it was some avi of Serena's return performance I had for some reason.

idk look it up

Pic related

Attached: 1652226157590.jpg (2500x1563, 3.36M)

So I hear PM is actually doing pretty great. I'm surprised I thought everyone hated this season. This must be the fujo power some anons told me about.

Good to know dude.

It's Serena

Serena is a fujo?

This, Brock and Dawn the best
Goh a second best I think

Attached: 1651815981342.jpg (1920x1080, 250.58K)

this coupled with the anticipation for big league

It was a strategic timeslot shift from sundays to friday golden hour that made Pokemon improve its audience and profitability.

Brock for the males no contest

Dawn for the females no contest, with Iris second

Outside of here and forums, almost everyone I've come across has been enjoying the hell out of this season, even people who I thought hated the anime, it's also doing good revenue wise I heard.

Attached: 95134444_p1.jpg (1483x962, 1.46M)

Silly user, PM is good despite having Serena not because of.

Dumb Serenafags

The only team Ash needs
>Pikachu
>AG
>M-Luc
>Zeraora
>Melmetal (Gmax)
>Giratina

Forgot one

Attached: se.jpg (461x386, 33.83K)

>Giratina
Sorry, but Giratina is getting exorcised

Attached: 1646584816545.jpg (1984x4000, 3.95M)

He doesn't own 3 of those Pokemon.

not yet. and it's only 2

I didn't know Ash owned a Garbodor

ToT Shiny Go Moosles

Attached: 876453218645.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

I'm honestly surprised that you didn't harass PokeSpeFrantic Luis.

Attached: 1573078257514.png (211x266, 68K)

Favorite male companion Brock
Favorite female companion Dawn
My definitive favorite companion Brock

Attached: DP Opening.webm (640x480, 2.06M)

Sigh, I really miss may, I wish japanes people could change her voice actress instead of making her almost invisible.

Yeah, the Raihan situation really destroyed the argument of "character can't reappear without original VA".

That's an entirely different situation, the former Raihan VA got out because a scandal, so to not get linked to it OLM recasted him.

You and me both buddy, it just makes me sad.

Didn't knew raihan changed voice actor, what was the reason?

Hell, Professor Oak destroyed that argument first.

She'll probably die by trying to read his mind

Or they could also have Ash meet Max again. Have him finally become a Pokemon trainer. They already showed Burnet and Kukui's son so its not like they are against time moving

Attached: 431497.jpg (1200x1800, 682.2K)

It was a wasted oportunity not having her as a guest in xy whem they were shilling omega ruby and alpha sapphire.

His original VA (who also voiced Barry) cheated on his wife and it became a huge scandal since he's a popular VA and his wife is a popular singer.

AG is doomed to be the middle brother forever. Stuck between OS, everyone's childhood, and DP, the perfected Pokemon formula.

Attached: c68341f7b9743b396bf1fae74aa37b53.jpg (714x539, 56.21K)

I wonder if Barry would've made a cameo if it weren't for that.

Goh constantly making Koharu wet

Attached: 1618552936650.jpg (1920x1080, 399.41K)

But bro he's not may at all, i don't hate your idea either, but i prefer may.

I see, thanks for the info.

>who also voiced Barry
Goddamit, Barry never stood a chance

Attached: ezgif-1-7fa4c64d07.jpg (1100x550, 75.36K)

Miette also had a VA change. May is a main character though, so I don’t know if they’d be willing to recast her. They really should be though, hasn’t it been like 15 years since she appeared in an episode?

I prefer May too but at this point i just want something substantial that can make you go "Yeah, AG exists"

Attached: 98290032_p0.jpg (1181x1748, 1.07M)

Hey, could someone give me a quick rundown of how the UB sage went in SM? I'm writing a fic about Paul going to Alola for Vacation and the comedy antics that occur, and I wanna figure out if I can have him face UBs without breaking canon (since this takes place prior to SM)

Attached: FRojAXnakAALAIF.jpg (1448x2048, 440.1K)

You already had her cameo

Attached: 1649626290454.png (1350x1080, 1.59M)

This is what got me mad the most, it was a total perfect opportunity to show her.
But they wasted it.

TYRANTRUM.
Sorry for the typo.

Attached: af88e2b1dd6d6ace02381a5f71b7df66.jpg (720x404, 31.98K)

It was cool seeing her again, but I want more than a glorified cameo. Damn, both are right.

>durr the old art style was so much better

Attached: nulance.png (1920x981, 1004.87K)

I've always loved bonnie's pijamas, it was one of those things that make her unique.

Dang, what are they feeding 'dem Dragon boys over at Johto?

Reminder that Iwane don't know who Tokio is

What was the reason miette changed voice actress?
Am i the only one who prefers his modern design, i started at the original series, but the modern looks way much better.

>Background Dragon Ball character
>Current Game Art design

such bullshit she didn't get to keep that tyrantrum

Hype for more Project Kino

Even in the original series pokémon didn't look at all like toriyama style.

What was his name again?
>DECEIVE 'EM DAN
>CHEAT 'EM CHARLIE
>TRAITOR JOE
>RAT 'EM RANDY
>TRICK 'EM TRENT
>JOEY "THE JUDAS" JAMBOREE
>DOUBLE-CROSS ROSS
>CELEBI SELL-OUT
>DO-THE-DIRTY-BERTY
>BACKSTAB 'EM BENNY
>SABOTEUR SANCHEZ

Attached: imminent betrayal.png (1055x589, 429.93K)

If Tokio betray I will scream.

TOKIO A SHIT

From the internet, it sounds like Miette’s original VA retired due to depression.

Clemont and Bonnie.

>be depressed
>quit your job
>oh wait i dont have money now
>lose house
>lose food
>be depressed

Man, that sucks, hope she's alright.

>she's alright.
>He doesn't know...

I want Bonnie to be relevant again somehow.

Wait for Satoshi The Last

Attached: bon.jpg (2550x2107, 542.76K)

was it ever explained why this fucker was in sinnoh?

Attached: Alternate_Ash.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Really? What a Bummer

Sinnoh incidents and Shiny Dawn

I headcanon that that version of Ash won the Sinnoh League and just sorta stuck it out in the region, which is why he still has Infernape as his regional ace. There's probably variants of Ash that won each of the leagues he washed out in

Attached: 1650656153615.jpg (1200x793, 961.94K)

I'm not going to lie, as a Paul fan I was absolutely BTFO'd by Alain being in the M8 and not him. I really do believe that if they didn't fuck XY so much it would have been Paul instead, but they have to redeem Ash's loss so they put Alain in over him. Please, fellow Paulbros, or any user with pity... feed me copium. How can they still have Paul be the chad he is and explain why he's not in the M8? Best I've seen is that he became a Battle Frontier Brain and will train Ash to prep him for the M8. Chances of this happening? How will it go down? Is there better copium?

Attached: KINO.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

Shiny Ash wasn't competing in the league, if we go by Shiny Dawn, he most probably was a coordinator

Pretty mucham, that's the best scenario for him, with him telling ash to no loose because he's the one who's gonna kick his ass a la picollo with goku, but with him actually backing it up and actually doing it.

>top image is from the early parts of XY, during a period in which the series probably looked the worst
>bottom image is from pocket monsters (2019) “climax.”
Why is it so fucking SHIT? PM Ash looks like a kid you would find in a special-ed class in primary school. What’s the excuse?

Attached: 286AA4E2-F58D-40D4-AFA0-E1FD50DA3AFA.jpg (783x876, 172.98K)

Who is Shōji Yonemura and why does he make Kenny and Serenafags seethe?

I'm gonna be honest, the comparison here is NOT severe enough to justify how many times you've posted it. Both Ashes look pretty bad, and Serena on the top looks bad.

>Thank you for your continued support!

Attached: A34AD899-DDE4-4507-BA1F-F6C82719F0A1.jpg (368x64, 8K)

Goh looks much better with those clothes than the original. in general, goh and koharu have the worst outfits of all ash travelling companions.

If true Goh will learn that you're not supposed to trust a silver haired character, ever.

There's a reason on why Any Forums hates, unless they have big tiddies tho...

>PM(2019): episode 105 “climax”
>XY: episode 40, basically a filler episode, the 30-40’s for XY looked shit for some reason, probably due to the new movie. STILL looks better. Stop making excuses for PM’s shit quality.

The XY Manga was better than the anime

Attached: 51a01040bdfb5d92d28d8f2c54d66e98.png (500x707, 145.08K)

>climax
...?

Continue please.

>and Serena on the top looks bad.
That's her best design, she always looked bad

105 is basically filler, not high priority in any way, not sure why you're throwing 'climax' around when the trailer mentioning all that stuff came out after 105. Also learn to greentext faggot

>Defeated Brandon
>Is now a frontier brain, but still travels, picking up new Pokemon
>Isn't in the PWC because he thinks the format isn't competitive (Only 1 gimmick allowed and almost no 6v6s. This is the guy who challenge Cynthia to a 6v6 in episode 40, he 100% think the PWC is a disgrace)
>Regardless, he wouldn't want anyone to win the thing but someone who DESERVES it, and he's not about to let that season 1 Ash wannabe in Leon take it
>Wipes the floor with Ash riding off the high of entering the masters 8, saying he wouldn't even beat Barry at this level
>Tells him needs to take this seriously, as serious as he took Sinnoh or Kalos.
>Trains the FUCK out of him
>Makes him start using reserves
>Helps him track down Tobias for a pre-tournament test run
>Before the tournament starts, he tells him to defeat leon, become the monarch, and change the PWC into a true competitive league
>Then, and only then, will Paul be back for his rematch
>Disappears from the series forever, because that match would 100% happen post series

challenged*
thinks*
god it's too late for me to write fanfiction dlhkgdhfghdgj

Clemont, I realized after she hit me with a snowball that I don't want to live with her breathing down my neck and dictating who I should be. I'mma stop showering, take a vacation to Alola, and do whatever the fuck I want until I feel ready to make a comeback.

>sexy fucking Asahi
>Tokio betrayal
>Goh's "I'M DOING THIS ALONE" moment
>UN UN UN UN UN
>based jerkass Gary rivalfriend
>based Tsurugi Ackerman
>still a mystery how Regigigas factors into all this
Glad I invested in Project Mew instead of the Pokemon World Sleeping competition.

Attached: 1200px-Danika.png (1200x675, 928.07K)

Attached: d7c82ni-d4521b44-3739-403c-9e4f-afd860515b5c.png (500x707, 355.14K)

It's never too late bro, most amourshit you see are done by guys in their 20s or 30s.

Almost all fiction pandering to teenagers is done by old men

Attached: d7c82yl-a598f117-224c-47e4-9ac6-e93fb151c9f8.png (500x707, 108.34K)

Too late in the *day* dork. I write fanfiction already

>most amourshit you see are done by guys in their 20s or 30s.
Lies, those proses and cringe stories must come from teenagers

Attached: d7c83eo-1bf80f98-a01d-407a-b9ae-c28a552ba944.png (500x707, 118.59K)

Is funny tonme how even at fanart xy ash was portrayed as a gigachad.

Holy fucking cringe, what's with XY that attract such cringeworthy people?

Attached: 1652231305254.gif (248x248, 55.26K)

Cringey OOC Ash aside, this comic has some cute spaghetti from Serena

Attached: file.png (433x202, 69.69K)

Oh, is it fanfic hour?

What kind?

Bro... Just look at Epicocity, Viroro or the guy from Bloodlines farla and her cult don't help either

He obviously mean late as late hours or something .

Also mostly of fanfics written by teenagers are on Wattpad, fanfiction and that other one are for oldfags

The Ash dream team

Pikachu
Charizard
Rowlet
Melmetal
Naganadel
Lucario

In perspective, it was a total 180° comparing it with black and white ash, i really don't know what was tje plan with sun/moon ash though, making him a total goofball was out of nowhere.

It was a different time. You have no idea how much BW broke certain people's minds.

But BW was fun

Attached: 66ae4e59d63c916d95b91a6227eeec0f.jpg (827x1168, 252.12K)

God why are you guys so obsessed with those guys? Is that Viroro guy the haremfag guy? Who fucking cares. Sometimes I feel like those guys hit a nerve on some of you by just doing their thing and you manchildren have a venderte against since. Scott behavior

Hence why I said "certain".

Don’t let XY Ash in Unova, or he will shoot up a school.

This comic is pretty well know WTF? You have never saw it? Some nip femoids are obsessed with this kind portrayal of Ash

>Ash makes it to the finals
>Ash V Leon 6v6
>Leon still has 4 pokemon while Ash is down to 2
>Suddenly Eternatus tentacles sprout up from the ground all over Galar.
>Chairman Rose flies in on a flying scooter laughing.
>"Thank to you Alain and all the gigantamax energy you gathered and handed over to me, I've finally gathered enough Gigantamax energy to create Eternatustwo!"
>Everyone looks at Alain

jesus, fucking cringe. how can you call yourself an adult when posting this infantile garbage? I haven't had a physical response to cringe in a while but this comic poisoned me. goodnight everyone!

I'm usually a post canon sequel kinda guy, but for a while now I've been outlining a long XY rewrite about Serena taking the Gym challenge, Ash using reserves, and how things turn out different that way. Lots of overly indulgent shmuck that I love like Ash going back for Latias, Serena finding the inspiration to love battling, and TR retiring so Jesse can work on becoming the Kalos Queen full time.
I've invested a stupid amount of time and effort into this and I don't even have a single chapter written

Attached: art mieru1.png (1207x2457, 761.3K)

I've seen it, doesn't make it any less shit and cringe

People was súper crazy about a main official pokegirl having an official crush on ash at the time.
Even when the season haven't been released, people did a lot of fanart before it started it. I even remember the short comic about serena being jealous of gary, because he was seeking ash to bring him to oak's camp. That was one of the first fanarts of the season, super cute stuff.

Lol calm down

I think it's cause the circumstances are different. Raihan's 1st VA was caught up in a cheating scandal, and I think the XY girl's VA had a failed suicide attempt. Oak's VA straight up died, and the char was too important to not recast. Kaori is still alive, and the cause for her hiatus isn't something that damaged her image like the raihan case, so maybe it would be seen as improper to recast May?

It's shit user, don't bother writing anymore

Alain shrugs, he gets away without consequences and Ash releases Lucario so that he can help rebuild Galar.

>The Serena, Manon, and Alain threesome isn’t can-

Attached: 5DB60230-5B41-468C-BD7F-7EA44271FBA7.jpg (565x632, 377.14K)

At least it's not what happen to the YGO 5ds girl.

Inb4 zoomer don't know about that

>so maybe it would be seen as improper to recast May?
That and also the fact Kaori has expressed desire to voice May again once she's cured

meanie

-on. There, dunno why you stopped typing.

>Alain shrugs, he gets away without
Unironically why did this happen? Manipulated or not he helped and there were proof, white privlige? Nepotism? Or is the Kalos police that incompetent?

Didn't the police take Charizard's first owner's team? Or Tepig's?

So is her fault may can't appear? That fucker! I am joking.
Is her illnes even cureable? I thought it was something, untreatable, and degerenative

Yep, it happened that night

GOD PLEASE. PLEASE. If Paul actually did all that, exactly as you said, my Paulfagitis could finally rest. I'm hitting it user. I'm hitting this Copium full force. AAAHHH.

Attached: Paul.jpg (1200x628, 76.84K)

Because it's anime. Look at Naruto and how Orochimaru get away with everything

Thanks user, my keyboard broke but it’s good now.

They got the ayyy lmaos excuse tho, as bad as it is.

Still glad that I'm a based boogeyman

>Is her illnes even cureable?
Nope as far as we and science knows, but she holds onto hope that she'll be cured someday, problem is, she's getting worse as time passes...

Super cute stiff indeed.
It was the first quality comic fanart of the season.

Attached: 17c2cd199b206e62c0582748740e8172.jpg (334x750, 59.54K)

He handed over his megaring and megastone but that's it. Talk about slap in the wrist lmao

KAORI's illness have no cure, retards

The fact we have to sit throught some not so hype episodes like Project Mew and Arora makes me think Paul wil be actually important for Ash's development but first they have to close those arcs until we actually get full Ash and PWC focus

IBO ending

>Ash Vs Leon finals
>Ash is down to his last Pokemon.
>He's already used Pikachu.
>It's a mystery. who's it gonna be, people are watching with baited breath.
>I CHOOSE YOU ETERNATUS
>Ash releases eternatus and destroys the entire arena

I want to believe. But this is pokemon we're talking about. Do the writers even care about doing Paul justice? I want to believe, I want to believe...

It's Goh's Eternatus though

It may have been Goh's Pokeball, but the based brothers threw it together. Let's call it a dual ownership.

Didn't the MC die in that?

I love that comic. It was a very cute short story.

Attached: 04f6fbe2d00436d9f04da496dbd531c3.jpg (390x639, 52.63K)

Yes, and the girl he got pregnant got together with another girl to raise the kid.

Yes

I love how Manon got a medal for doing nothing.
Also Hari-san got one despite almost being the reason the world got destroyed.

Ash x Dawn

Attached: de6ae9349c26c039ae08960b2d131991.png (667x758, 350.99K)

This artist hasn't improved in years

Not canon & cringe.

Bro, that's not even cuckolding, it's advance cuckolding.

As a fellow Paulbro, I genuinely can't come up with a legit answer as to why he isn't in the PWC. Maybe he became a Frontier Brain although I personally don't see this option very likely, or rather i don't want it to be the case because much like Ash, Paul has an adventurer spirit so i don't want him to stay in a single place. I don't know, maybe they say he is competing in another League, maybe he is in Poke Spain? Maybe he wants to finish the Sinnoh Battle Frontier first and doesn't have the time for the PWC. Whatever the reason is, Paul HAS to be the one to train Ash not only to deal with Cynthia but to deal with the rest of his upcoming M8 matches too. Have him become his personal coach. There's no one better than Paul for the job, someone who has proven to be on Ash's level. His Ying to his Yang. Going from an edgy rival who despised Ash to being the one to work and train with him in order to push him to greater lengths. I know we wanted him to be a contestant in the PWC but a character arc like that would also work perfectly for Paul and be extremely poetic.

Attached: we'll fight again.png (1919x1079, 2.59M)

He isn’t in the Masters Eight because he isn’t a top 8 trainer in the world. He probably did compete in the PWC too, just never made it. Paulkeks, move on. He isn’t stronger than Alain or Iris, thinking so is delusional.

I guess we jist have to wait and see my fellow paulbro.
I just hope is not a lame guest star for one episode, and even if he is, i hope he cam do something super relevant storywise talking.

Don't really care much about Paul or your post but just for future reference, it isn't "Ying" to Yang, it's "Yin" Yang.

Best outcome is him not making the top 8 and taking it with grace and wanting to help Ash instead but Paulkeks don't want that, they cannot accept he isn't the strongest ever.

>Shitris
>strong

Ash x Akari

Attached: 1652407705596.jpg (1300x1901, 161.99K)

Paul fans seething that he's not literally in the top 8 trainers in a huge worldwide competition is hilarious.

Imagine Paul's answer being "Meh, got better things to do"

Attached: b3f93682a01572269f8270e0d9cc7696.jpg (402x377, 23.31K)

That’ll be his excuse because he never made it to the ultra class.

At this point i'm just glad the staff even remembered him at all. But yeah, XY cucked us real good there. Even though i also like Alain

Attached: Ideal Type.png (1280x720, 1.63M)

Believe Paulbros. Kino awaits us

Attached: FSl46HfWYAQsYx1.jpg (1920x2518, 409.11K)

I really like Goh's clothes, Koharu's is meh

XY didn’t cuck shit, even if Ash won the Kalos League Alain was proven to be Ash’s strongest rival through the mega evolution specials and the fact that he easily made it to the Kalos League finals. Paul is a top 8 finalist in Sinnoh, he is extremely overrated by his fanbase.

As much as i like Paul, you gotta admit Alain is just on a completely different level power-wise. He casually fights with Champions, Elite 4, and even Legendary Pokemon, won a League and of course beat Ash so hard he made him go full retard and enlist in school on a tiny island full of native dancers. I wouldn't be surprised if Alain wins the PWC or at the very least is the one to face Leon in the end.

Attached: 1234567890.webm (920x516, 2.86M)

Dawn was the most fun, I liked may a lot but she was hampered by her brother.

I believe. And hey, if it ends up being a disappointment oh well. I'm a pokemon fan so I can't get much more depressed than I already am.

Attached: PaulCynthiaAsh.jpg (600x480, 106.25K)

Nah, Paul's whole thing is continual growth, being Ash's rival equal, and being on his own parallel journey. He wouldn't be topping out at his Sinnoh League level, he'd be growing like XY, SM, and PM's Ash would. If Ash won the Kalos League, they'd totally be setting up Paul in his spot instead

>I'm a pokemon fan so I can't get much more depressed than I already am.
Well said

Attached: images_1.jpg (566x542, 15.86K)

>I'm a pokemon fan so I can't get much more depressed than I already am.
TRIPS OF TRUTH

Attached: 1599349651637.jpg (1024x758, 78.24K)

People should be mad at Iris for taking Paul's place, not Alain. Besides being the Unova rep, bitch has no reason to be there

Smile user

Attached: 1651809539146.jpg (834x1060, 48K)

Preview pics are out, from 1 to 10. How excited are you /padt/

Attached: FSiv8DeakAANQtv.jpg (1920x1080, 174.62K)

8, it would be nice seeing Goh in such a setting like a battle royale, where he can trust anyone like he usually does with Ash and Tokio.
Also the betrayal

Well i only play Pokemon emulators on my phone so I'm not that pussy whiped like the 99% of this board. But yeah, i hope they do Paul justice. It's been 12 years since we last saw him

Attached: 165215776566.jpg (600x600, 177.05K)

They made cynthia super Genki in the arceus specials, it's a bit offputing.

It makes my pp hard

Here user, Milk makes you feel better!

Attached: 1652136156646.jpg (836x1469, 91.64K)

Thank you. Dawn posters are truly blessed. I will now go to bed, and hope to wake to a world where pokemon is less shit, and I am much more comfy and happy.

Alain > Kalos Ash > Sinnoh Ash > Paul
Even if Paul has gotten stronger since, Alain definitely has too. Alain being in the masters 8 over Paul is completely logical. Manon probably convinced him to compete.

Goodnight user, sleep well and tight

Attached: Dawn sleep.jpg (640x640, 31.28K)

Attached: 97916352_p1.png (500x500, 185.3K)

What did they do to my alpha boy?

Attached: F8B4F162-076C-4478-9C19-8272D4907B24.png (1455x699, 569.63K)

I kneel

Attached: WTF.png (600x480, 450.22K)

'Copy popular trend' (i.e. Yo-Kai Watch).

He looks like a fucking yandere in this, holy shit

He was always a goofball

An Official screenshot shows we can challenge our gender counterpart on SV, does it mean SV girl set to appear on the next series?

Based as Fuck

Attached: 676866525.gif (640x640, 3.9M)

What do you mean in english?

If the one you didn't pick is used as an NPC, then yeah; it'll probably happen. Been that way since AG.

In that pic, Dawn looks like a character from XY with that level of detail in the artstyle, especially with the fingers.

According to one guy, if gender counterpart appear as an NPC in the game than the main girl of that game will appear in the anime.

There's also the possibility of it being a tutorial of some excluded section or something, like the battle train in BW

No, it's probably something like the subway battle in BW.

> ywn see Dawn in XY's art style
Fuck this timeline

Gen Z started watching and making Pokémon art, that’s what happened. This is the type of shit those weirdos are into.

maybe having a manon with him got him off easy

Attached: 83882261_p13.jpg (2177x819, 823.61K)

Why do you complain about gen z while sounding even more new

Because he's a teen larping as 'Ebin oldfag'

I am in Gen Z, and I’m not proud of it. Not condoning Ash porn to begin with but the stuff on the right is fucking disgusting looking (left is too but not as bad). Whoever drew that is a pedo.

They turned him into a fag. Deal with it.

It's their culture.

Most zoomers are SJWs, user. They witch hunt western artists that draw Ash x Goh porn for that reason and then proceed to fap to MHA hentai in secret.

Attached: EoRBJdIVoAAt-sH.jpg (1200x900, 147.33K)

Maybe so, but zoomers love SatoGoh. It’s one of the main reasons Goh is decently popular in NA and loved on Twitter. They definitely love NSFW content of that ship and draw it themselves. The problem isn’t that ship though, it’s NSFW content of Ash in art style that makes him look 8, admittedly most of it is probably ash and goh though.

why would fruity little people hate gay porn, i thought they supported """"MAP""""

Too lewd

Yeah, they like Satogou a ton, but they draw the line at the porn, at least in public. That said, it's mostly a teen zoomer thing, older zoomers don't give a fuck (some of them are artists themselves).

Hugging a Yamper is like hugging your favorite soft toy.

Captcha: Verification not required.

I know right?
I wish we'd see more of the XY artstyle for all Gen1-6 major characters, like imagine Misty or Brock in XY style, but we got the Tomiyasu special spectrum Aloha artstyle instead.

Attached: 20220513_161405.jpg (500x396, 230.1K)

Brock and Misty looked absolutely awful in that art style, what the fuck were they thinking? Was that really the best they could do?
In an alternate universe, the execs didn't cheap out and the anime didn't start looking like shit.

As far as animation goes, obviously Brock and Misty would have looked amazing in XY, at least in battles. Outside of battles, XY actually didn't have that much expressive character acting, and the way characters were designed wasn't especially different from BW. All I can think of as a difference from BW is that most characters were drawn a little skinnier, with less tree-trunk legs and rectangular torsos.

Otherwise, Misty wouldn't have looked that different from her BW flashback, which in turn didn't REALLY look that different from her AG appearance. Brock would especially look exactly the same, since the biggest difference between DP and BW is the way irises are drawn, which.. lmao Brock. We didn't really miss out on much, truth be told.

1 hour lefty

Looking forward to Goh jobbing to his girlfriend

Fucking newfag

CHADsaring

Attached: 1640209073318.png (1247x2122, 3.75M)

I hope whatever they do with Paul it’s satisfying because Paul never really got a bad episode

Attached: E5E5B2FB-8167-4278-9E17-915830CFDA0B.jpg (432x960, 258.91K)

Not really, XY was more detailed than BW in terms of facial details, body structure and even fingernails so even though the components are subtle, as a whole it creates a vastly different atmosphere.

Goh is a lefty

This battle could’ve went so many different ways if Ash actually took advantage of type advantages

JN's a series of many firsts, user.

Attached: 54352346345151.jpg (600x797, 60.78K)

This.

Why do you retards not check the catalog before making new threads? Nearly 3 minutes a new thread was already made and you guys still make another one anyway. That’s why the mods are always on our asses because the shit always get clogged up.