What's your favorite Pokeball and why?

What's your favorite Pokeball and why?

I like the Beast Ball because it's a pretty shade of blue with yellow accents. It also fits some Pokemon really well like Lucario.

Attached: SugimoriBeastBall.png (188x184, 55.37K)

Classic Pokeball

Just makes me happy to look at it.

Attached: 800px-Pokebola-pokeball-png-0.png (800x799, 100.59K)

I like the regular pokeball, and pretty much every apricorn ball except level ball. I think overall those look the best. Great ball is ugliest.

Cherish ball
It's got a nice look to it with the red and black without being edgy, especially the one made out of crystal in PLA (I'm assuming that was supposed to be one anyway, but either way it looked great too)

They should really revisit the concept of Pokeballs made out of gemstones, maybe even going as far as making them high skill rewards for completing the battle tree or something.

Imagine getting to show off your favorite Pokemon in something like a Emerald or Diamond ball.

I bet you like cherishing balls don't you lmao

StrangeBallChads it's time to rise

Attached: 1652384342593.jpg (828x882, 244.72K)

i like wing Ball

The Hisui Pokéball, I love the little pop it makes and the smoke when you catch something.

Attached: pokemon-legends-arceus-poke-ball-types-creafting-recipes-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 24.85K)

luxury
I miss the rainbow release effect it had in gen 4

It has just occured to me that while people were debating on whether Necrozma and the title legends were Ultra Beasts or not, we could have used the Beast Ball as evidence. It has the same gold rings that Cosmog has

what an awful design for something thats going to be a prominent transfer mechanic

I actually did use the Beast Balls to catch all 3 S/M legendaries quite recently. Solgaleo and Lunala are treated as regular Pokemon, and therefore don't get the 5x catch rate boost and instead retain the 0.1 multiplier. Necrozma on the other hand IS considered to be an Ultra Beast, and Beast Balls will have the 5x catch rate multiplier applied when used on it.

It's kind of weird.

I headcanon Cherish to be the rich bastard's ball which is why you see next to none.

I'm such a fag for the moonball

Ur lying fagget, I used +100 beast ball for necrozma in SM

Hyper ball is chad as fuck
>b-but it is called ultra ball
Fuck off, garbage change that only happened in the english version

It was changed in Ultra Sun and Moon. Necrozma isn't considered a UB in regular Sun and Moon.

Agree.
In French tho, we have both the Hyper Ball and Ultra Ball (Who's the Beast Ball this time)

The cherish ball had the best animation in gen IV

I like it

Attached: Dream_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png (90x90, 5.21K)

>Called Ultra Ball
>Has a yellow H on top
>not Hyper Ball
why?