Rose chuds

The dumbest retards on Any Forums, I have no idea why this caught on back then. While real high IQ people were shilling KDA and Matic you complete idiots bought Rose.
The amount of times I asked in rose threads how you guys think the tech works while getting 0 good replies is stunning.
Oasis is just cosmos or polkadot but centralized, the max node count needs to be limited to 100 because BFT comes with a message overhead. So that's blow one, not decentralized or meaningfully decentralized. It being Poof of Stake is the reason for this by the way. You should blame PoS for the lack of decentralization.
Next point is scalability, like said before it's cosmos but shit. ParaTimeLayers = Parachains, they all need to settle to the main chain (consensus layer) like L2 does on ETH. This comes at a cost because the main chain has a limited blocksize, if all blocks are full, fees go up. Much like ETH. So it's not scalable at all if scaling means that fees are low. At some point given enough use Rose will crash under the load.
Contrast this with something that works like Chainweb where there is no main chain, and where we have actual decentralization due to PoW, last but not least the fact that there can be any number of chains allowing for actual scaling, not just "being scaled".
If any of you brain dead loser retard froot loops opened your fucking eyes just once you could have known about this too. Instead, you drones just buy whatever gets memed hard enough

Attached: 1654877842293.jpg (768x526, 95.59K)

thanks, just bought 50K more ROSE

TRANNY FUDDER

5$ eoy bro
50 billion mcap bro
100k make it stack bro
Kek

why do these fags spend so much time fudding a coin they dont like. Unbelivable. Bought another 5k

I wrote this yesterday, ama

Attached: 1613753804145.gif (400x422, 812.91K)

Funny how everyone just says fudder.

Also OP added "Matic" which is a scam

It's going to crab at 5c forever. Just accept it.

KDA FOMO

Attached: BombBombBombIran.png (946x472, 41.77K)

This picture kinda makes me want to buy, looks like it's bottoming out. If you want to fud you should probably stop posting it.

wow look at that, literally every chart from november till now

100% of rosechuds stay poor
99% suicide rate LMFAO
1% too stupid to end it and will baghold forever

Well i'm happy having it in my bags and i will keep it in my bags. I could care about matic or kda, but i just don't. Thank you for being worried about my finaces, but i'm economist, so you don't really need to worry about it, i'm all good.

why do you hate rose bros?

Because they could just buy something good instead of something bad. I don't get it, I am right and if you don't know if I am right just sell and move on from crypto because it clearly means you are a retard idiot brainlet.
Either argue my point or buy my bags why reply with "didn't read not selling". that's just adding that I'm right, i'd rather have them argue with me not because it turns me on but because I'd like to have productive discussions, and also for them to buy my bags, and yes it does turn me on

>but i'm economist
You are retarded if you think this means you can argue for the fundamentals of cryptocurrenty technologies, I talked to multiples software eng retards that ended up agreeing with me

>because it turns me on

Attached: t-touch me.jpg (1308x1088, 482.86K)

Daily reminder that no human being would ever spend this much effort spreading FUD unless he's either trying to get a cheaper entry or he fears the competition. The only other possible reason is if someone is genuinely worried about a stranger's well-being, but if you read OP's comments you can tell he's not that kind of person.

What is it to argue about? The only number you threw out in argument is different then the one from oasis. Everything else you wrote seems to be half truths or comparing apples with oranges.

You are on a board where people argue for 15h a day about videogames, you are retarded.
I am telling you rose is garbage compared to my bags which are not garbage and basically you should buy them

t, buys ICP and LINK

ROSE is the best buy of 2022 and you're a retarded faggot for not seeing that.

Rose is centralized unscalable garbage and you are a retarded faggot for not seeing that.

rosechuds have a higher suicide rate than trannies
now fuck off back to your grooming discord where you share pics of 4 year old boys

LMAO

Shill me your bags then if you're so great.