How would you buff it?

No Type Change edition

Attached: 250-2502539_transparent-aggron-png-imgenes-de-aggron-pokemon-png.png (860x768, 311K)

I'd give her Libero.

Third type gimmick
Give fairy

I would use Duraludon instead because it's basically the same thing but better.

>No Type Change

Yes, except being a multiversal being.

Make it steel/dragon, far better defensive type

change it to steel/dragon

Give its base form Filter as well or Solid Rock. 30 more base HP, 30 more Sp.Def. and 10 more base attack.

I only changed her Ability.

As the other anons suggested I would make it steel/dragon, it's both thematically sound and a better defensive type
If anything is steel/rock it should be steelix, it gets STAB rock head head smash, meaning that it can actually kill things with a dragon dance set

Shell smash or slack off

I don't think you know what "No Type Changes" means.
Libero change the Type to the corresponding move used, so it counts.

>so it counts.
It does not.

>Worse design
>Better

>follow me
>slack off
>heat crash
>heal bell
>filter to account for deleting the mega.

Ok. Basically making it a Pseudo with these stats.
Wonder what other mons can have Pseudo stats (Thinking of Rhyperior and Dusknoir personally, but what about you?)

user, Aggron also gets head smash through breeding and can use Autotomize or Rock Polish if you really wanted to emulate that same set. Though it is weird it doesn't get DD when it learns several other dragon moves.

>Aggron use Aqua Tail
>Aggron's Libero activated
>Aggron become Water Type
>Doesn't count as Type Changing
You sure?

Make it Steel/Dragon.

>it is weird it doesn't get DD when it learns several other dragon moves.
And Crawdaunt.
And Whiscash.
Yeah, give DD to Aggron.

>No Type Change
Not bad, not bad at all.

It should be dragon type

Again...

Attached: Screenshot_20220512-235255_Samsung Internet.jpg (127x41, 2.5K)

dragon/steel typing would make it way better

See this

I just want to make DD a viable set for steelix.
It's something I get all the time while playing random battles on showdown, and it's sad because its a fucking shit set that's usually best used as a sack.
>needs +4 to get enough speed to reasonably sweep
>even at +1/2 it doesn't even have enough strength to reliably kill anything
>shit defensive typing and no recovery means that it's even more shit without DD
>wasn't even good with a mega
I know this is an aggron thread but I wish someone at GF could help out my bro

Attached: 4570aab367f06ea116fb754c2ac13f2c.jpg (500x500, 40.68K)

No problem, user.
If Steelix had a better speed and attack stat, it would be perfect for DD...

Change Heavy Metal so that, in addition to the weight change, it gives the Pokemon immunity to Fighting moves (it's too strong to bend).

Ooooooh....
That's unique.
And for Light Metal? What type immunity? (I know Aggron doesn't have it, but hey, can't buff one without the other...)

Arcanine, Bird Trio, Kingdra, Aggron, Exploud, Porygon Z, Magmortar, Electivire, Dusknoir, Yanmega, Golurk, Noivern, Vikavolt, Golisopod, Silvaly, Toxtricity, Grimmsnarl, and Frosmoth could all use BST bumps imo. Not necessarily to Pseudo level for all of them.

Ok.
Frosmoth was the perfect choice for a Volcarona 2
All the Cross-Gen Evos listed clearly deserve better. (Which is why i think Rhyperior could use of that too: + 10 in all stats except Speed? Really?)
Don't think to know what stat buff is needed for Vikavolt X)

By giving it a simple move that it should have already been given through breeding.
Dragon dance.
Swap it's sp.atk with it's speed too

undelete the mega and give it some kind of reliable recovery

>Frosmoth
It's going to need more than just increased stats, like a competent developer that doesn't only care about shitting out shillmons that only exist to be popularity bait.

Give it dragon type

personally, I think it should be made dragon/steel type

See this

Make it a digimon

Attached: 800px-canoweissmon__ghost_game.jpg (800x573, 99.36K)

Dragon Dance and Solid Rock.

New stat spread of 100/110/180/40/105/20
Heavy Metal replaced with Filter
Now learns Shore Up and Metal Shards, a move that sets the steel type Stealth Rock that Gmax Copperajah can set.

i always thought it should have gotten bullet punch

change his stats

Solid rock+ recover+ shift gear + zen headbutt + flare blitz + ???? = UU staple?

Aggron's most crippling issue is its typing. You cannot save this pokemon AND keep the shitty R*ck typing

Attached: 74e16f95104b3650cc316147d613421d46e8e867.jpg (1500x1000, 168.84K)

above all else I think it needs a new typing. I know duraludon has already taken the position of non-legendary steel/dragon but it would be nice to have another.
Maybe give it dragon dance too. I know it can't possibly have enough speed to sweep after 1 dragon dance but it would definitely be stronger than rock polish

See Aggron's main problem is stat spread and typing conflict. You can't be a slow but tanky pokemon if you take quadrupole damage all the time. Get rid of it's fighting weakness and it instantly becomes much better

The other buff would be improving head smashes accuracy. Either it should miss all the time or it should do massive recoil damage, not both. Having two drawbacks means you have to work the entire build around it

Probably ground, with the justification that the metal is too flexible to bend

Attached: 1645914970025.jpg (467x349, 117.81K)

take away the special attack for speed
i hate how my favorite pokemon has the same speed as CATERPIE
also give it more moves for contrarian nonsense

Attached: oh god oh fuc.png (902x934, 1.53M)

dragon/steel type

new move taken from pokedex entries stating Aggron is super territorial

>King of the Hill
>dragon type
>5 pp 100 acc negative priority status move

The user claims the battle arena for their own by knocking their foe out of the battle arena. If successful, all terrain effects double speed and power.

basically a roar that doubles speed, attack and special attack if it manages to make the opposing mon switch out while a terrain is out. Fairies are immune, but aggron has steel type stab to deal with it. Requires support and a turn of set up, but double speed and attack ain't bad. Busted or not busted enough?

So Light Metal = Levitate, but you lose thinkness.
Great.

You know Zen Headbutt isn't a recoil move

>no type change
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Aggron should be at least as fast as Miltank.

Attached: aggron fixed1.png (914x377, 33.58K)

What's the point of the Type Change if you make it much faster, aside of losing Power on Head Smash?

Without it's Rock Type, it can't be the multiversal being it's destined to be.

make it steel/rock

Attached: bury_chiyo.png (1098x891, 38.76K)

this

Even tho it's already Steel/Rock, so it should be changed to Rock/Steel

Attached: 1648364228862.png (392x197, 40.06K)

cchange it to steel/rock change it now

Light Metal I'd change to just be steel type Gale Wings.
>but that would make Metagross broken!
Metagross's three best hold items are the Weakness Policy and Life Orb, both of which involve taking damage, breaking the Light Metal.

Ok.

awesome :)

Good idea.

What about hone claws?

Not bad.

wtf gamefreak dev in Any Forums? Say hi to masuda from me

Ok.
I can 1lso announce that we decided to delete Aurorus completely. It was too powerful because of it's typing. We're also giving Scald, Thousand Arrows, Shell Smash, Spore, Dark Void (but it will be 100% accuracy for it);and Judgement to Charizard, as it deserve more buffs.

make it Steel/Dragon

See this

New Ability: Thick Skull
Physical defense is used to calculate damage from special attacks.

>Aggron
Lol no-one's batting an eye towards the "No Type Change" rule.
Though to be fair, dropping Rock for something like Dragon would be great.
Otherwise, probably replace Heavy Metal with something else, like Filter or Bulletproof.
A few more moves like Flare Blitz or Submission to make better use of Rock Head, or defensive options like Recover would help too.
>Sceptile
There's a few different ways you can go about fixing Sceptile.
A - Swap its ATK and Sp.ATK stats, then give it Belly Drum and a priority move like Sucker Punch and/or Extremespeed.
Would give it strong presence as an Unburden sweeper, with a vast physical movepool and blinding speed.
B - Simply match its Special movepool with its Physical movepool. If it has a Physical move of a type, let it learn a Special move of that type.
So like some mix of Power Gem, Vacuum Wave, Earth Power, Dark Pulse, Nasty Plot, Pollen Puff, Discharge, Air Slash, etc.

Attached: Sceptile Art.jpg (1280x960, 126.91K)

Stainless steel polish + microfibre cloth