JUST A REMINDER THAT MATIC IS UP 90% THIS MONTH AND IS COMPLETELY ASS FUCKING THEIR COMPETITORS

JUST A REMINDER THAT MATIC IS UP 90% THIS MONTH AND IS COMPLETELY ASS FUCKING THEIR COMPETITORS

Attached: big dick matic holder.jpg (1066x1392, 57.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Im8Yv9WnJO0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Any Forums calls it a pajeet shitcoin at 0.30
> ape in because Any Forums is always wrong
> literally sold profits for >2 BTC
> still have initial investment
> classic /biz. missing everything

look at all the Polygon threads now. theyre all full of racist whites that once called MATIC investors "pajeets" lol

>Biz buys the top and sells at the bottom

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Im8Yv9WnJO0

They are simply basement dwellers who live in their mom's basement.
They never followed their forefathers' advice to care enough to pave the way for true aryan chad to emerge.
They are unaware of the abilities of shekels and manipulating troons.

he gets it

Sold a bag worth more than they dream to retire with bought in at 0.35

>most based thread on Any Forums today

Yup!

I literally bought Matic stack only because I liked the pepe in a purple lambo picture somebody posted in matic thread on /biz like a week ago.

I am already +50%

hey user

Attached: polypepe.jpg (1047x1034, 132.9K)

Based, it was THIS exact picture that made me buy.

i liked this one more

Attached: avax camp.jpg (1124x1137, 235.47K)

Holy based kek

Ye this too

/biz racefags are just mad that an indian-based coin is outperfoming the entire market kek

I kneel jeets, even though Polyjeet is a borderline scam the token seems to be good if you want gains ngl

>scam token
they literally have partnerships with billion dollars companies like Facebook and Disney
seethe harder biz fag

>Polyjeet is a borderline scam
This. For those not in the know (newfags), Polygon (Ticker: MATIC) is a jeet scam-coin straight from the shit stained streets of New Delhi. If you bought this coin, sell now or enjoy getting gang-raped by Rankesh and Vikram while your life savings are drained through the Aravali range of Eastern Rajasthan.

You should never, and I repeat, NEVER trust ANYTHING these disgusting poo-skins create. They're dirty, smell terrible, have no hygiene, are black, have feminine voices and always act like faggots. Like, you can tell they're dirty fucks with probably some extremely disgusting fetishes and depraved minds, that has to be true considering their disgusting appearance and behaviour. They live in terrible conditions, shit in beaches and streets, eat unsanitary food that looks like sewer water from the same streets they shit on. Let's also not forget how many Indians live by stealing money from the elderly of rich, white countries, and flex their shit stained rupees attached to their brown, horrid skin. I hate them.

Attached: 1923869826396.png (300x300, 91.89K)

You posted this same pasta in the other MATIC thread. How much dinar are they paying you Habib?

I got some Polygon the other day.
Let's-a-fucking-go!!!!

Attached: tumblr_mdv1te8wgs1rdn39mo1_400.gif (264x200, 223.96K)

i always like this one