If so, why haven't we seen any of them?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 10.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Animals_in_the_Pokémon_world
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut up.

they probably don't eat as much meat as us

based

The Final Boss of Pokemon was the ghost of a T-Rex.

They're eating pokémon, GF is too pussy to reveal they eat them like animals. In another universe, The World and Pokemon World exist as one. Though the pokémon live in different regions, while we live in the states but regions exist in our countries.

Attached: desperate-fearful-schizophrenic-man-black-50710152.jpg (1025x1300, 151.82K)

Is there a lobster Pokemon?

GF wants people to believe pokémon are just super animals but at the same time doesn't build a perfect vegan communist post-industrial society

>Are they eating Pokemon?
No.
>Do regular animals exist in this world?
They used to.
>If so, why haven't we seen any of them?
We have. Like in your own picture. The Pokémon world wasn't fully conceptualized when the first season aired in Japan.

Is that a fucking paras in the foreground?

>GF is too pussy to reveal they eat them like animals
The SS Anne episode showed sashimi made from Magikarp (including Magikarp's head and shit).

Attached: 34b.jpg (500x358, 208.04K)

In Gen 1, yes, animals existed. After that though, they were retconned out. The animals from the real world that exist are humans, everything else is a Pokemon.

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Animals_in_the_Pokémon_world

>what is a gag?
They were starving, and it was in their imaginations.

Attached: fiends03.jpg (320x240, 92.67K)

Where does meat come from?

I'm in the camp that they got rid of them pretty early on. Some recently translated material released by bit indicates that they had a shift in philosophy during development such as the recently revealed fact about allowing players to use whips against their Pokémon, and this is why trainers have whips with them, a concept that was scrapped due to it being too cruel and GameFreak wanting to shift the relationship between trainer and Pokémon from that of a beast tamer to that of a pet owner.

In the games references do not exist except for labels that could easily indicate Pokémon. In the anime Mr. Shudo claims that any visual representation of real animals in the anime were all animations errors from the art staff not paying attention, his reasoning is that the only animals in the Pokémon universe are the Pokémon themselves thus real animals do not exist, according to him he wrote a script for a movie that dealt with their extinction.

How many times will retards keep asking this?
Yes, humans kill Pokémon and eat them. Pokémon also kill humans and other Pokémon.

shudo was insane so hes not the best source

The other items on the menu are called Miltank Cheese and a Chansey Omelette. Now what Pokemon is known for the move Take Down?

Attached: 5b01332ea4d8b1bae690124237b0a697ffcf9a30_hq.jpg (1024x677, 155.69K)

there wasn't at the time but now there's two lines. corphish and crawdaunt in gen 3 and clauncher and clawitzer in gen 6 (inb4 the corphish line is a crawfish: it's the size of a toddler, i don't care)

I remember that T-Rex movie idea. Would've been pretty interesting if they used it.

>people ITT are horrified the humans eat pokemon
are you serious?

Attached: 556.png (704x635, 748.87K)

lab growm. its a star trek utopian society

His blog reflects his experience while working with Pokémon and nothing indicates he's insane. In fact this was a fact that was relayed in other official materials. The fact that the pokedex guide from 1996 openly talked about real animals but not the games and anime makes me think Shudo was told of this fact from the higher ups.

Attached: 20220503_093307.jpg (818x168, 52.38K)

Also Crabrawler.

They're just pussies they're not outright gay.

Animals used to exist in this world, back in the first two generations of games.

But as the Monster grew more diverse, Animals became redundant. And with the advent of Monster Hunter, the Pokemon Company decided to outright replace animals with Monsters, making this just another fantasy like monster world.

Some cultures raise dogs, others eat them, it's not that complicated.

They were going for a Planet of the Apes type of thing. Shudo and Gamefreak wanted the grand finale to be about Pokemon rising up against humans over inequality, but they had to not do that since they decided to try to make Pokemon last forever. That’s the real reason why they tell marketers not to show Pokemon displaying signs of sapience. The sapience is supposed to be something for the viewer/player to discover, so they don’t want it unceremoniously displayed by promotional material.

Some cultures should be nuked off the planet.

Corphishisters...

they ate so many farfetch'd in kanto they nearly went extinct iirc

>According to the anime, Farfetch'd are rare because they have been over-hunted for food. This means Farfetch'd is one of the few Pokémon confirmed to be used for food.

>Shudo and Gamefreak
I thought it was just Shudo that wanted this

Yeah looked it up and there was no indication GF planned this it was just an idea Shudo had for the animes final episode

Gamefreak said it would work well as a grand finale, which they decided is something that should never happen.

>Gamefreak said it would work well as a grand finale
When did they say this? I cant find this quote

I just remember reading that he was basically told it would only work as a series finale, and that’s the reason it was rejected.

Yeah every article and even the original blog post doesnt mention GF thinking this would be a good finale which is good because it would be a terrible finale and destroy any good will people had for the franchise by undoing absolutely everything that was established

It would have been cool and based. Even now, I’m pretty sure a monster collection series hasn’t done that. Maybe some obscure parody I haven’t heard of, idk. Shudo was ahead of his time.

Based on what? Your grimdark fantasies? Do you hope Mario ends with it revealing he was just a crackhead on mushrooms killing everyone in the real world?

>Grimdark
It obviously wouldn’t be rated R, they would still make it for kids. It wouldn’t be any worse than the episode where Tentacools invade a city and shoot lasers at things.

His concept ended with Pikachu and Ash fighting each other, considering this is the "Minky Momo gets run over" guy It's obvious where that would end up.

That happened to Momo because the studio was enraged over the toy sponsor pulling funding.
It’s obvious how the fourth movie would have played out: Pokemon start revolting, Pikachu fights ash in a big emotional battle, everyone says “wait a minute, I guess we should just treat Pokemon better”, and then Ash and Pikachu hug and make up.
But they couldn’t do that because it would shake up the human-Pokemon dynamic too much. Pokemon started out with the role of subhumans in their world, and since status quo is god, they must remain in that role forever.

The canonical answer is simply "we don't talk about that"

Beldum!?