I love Porygon!

I love Porygon!

Attached: 137.png (475x475, 150.04K)

fave mon

based

porygon is life

Attached: 1638323428549.jpg (1200x1200, 1.62M)

I like him because he put a bunch of nips in the hospital

Unfortunately the pokemon conpany does not

Attached: 20200917_200406_IMG_5774.gif (498x448, 330.86K)

If you load it with a digicore, does it stop being a pokemon anymore?

based

Attached: 1631061989306.gif (550x550, 3.82M)

I think that an alternate evolution would be cool, like an official SilphCo Porygon3 to act as a counterpart to the buggy, third-party-modified malware-infested Porygon-Z

Did anyone here ever got a good Porygon-Z by trade? I got a couple of goods 2's in the past, but all my Z's were ok at best.

not my proudest fap

My Ace.

Attached: Bromons.png (1578x918, 150.11K)

I like that you can find it in the time distortions in PLA, and the pokedex entry is appropriately confused about what the hell it is.

Attached: 621porygondex.png (450x966, 389.43K)

>Porygon in time distortion only
>Rotom just out in the Coronet Highlands overworld

porygon is made of polygons
porygon 2 is made of nurbs
hmmm

Attached: iu[1].png (889x312, 44.51K)

Rotom is a ghost not an electrical entity. It just likes to possess electrical objects.

They really missed out on giving it a 3rd evolution so early. They were one gen away from Minecraft becoming huge and they could've made a Porygon entirely out of voxels.

The only perfect line.

Attached: bord.png (640x480, 4.68K)

>be Silph Co scientist
>company has recently created electronic balls that can convert pokemon into digital matter
>hypothetically, you could synthesise a digital pokemon and then make it "real" by injecting it into one of these new balls and letting it recompile it into physical matter
>start going through old Hisuian textbooks for inspiration, one of your colleagues says they have a pokemon that can already inhabit analogue electronics, perhaps this is a good starting point for your digital pokemon
>instead learn about a weird bird-like pokemon that was rumoured to exist in ancient Sinnoh but seemingly went extinct
>decide to base your computer model on the descriptions in the book
>accidentally end up creating an infinite bootstrap paradox

We could always get a split evo in the future, Porygon-Z is canonically a bootleg so maybe Silph Co will finally get around to releasing Porygon3 to clear up the bad publicity from trainers using counterfeit software and glitching out their Porygons.

finally get to use my nigga porygon Z (in a difficulty hack) and he's fukn tearing shit UP with choice specs adaptability tri-attack modest nature max spackattack EVs. THIS is the power of science

the gnu community will open source their own porygon evolution

Porygon as a bootstrap paradox. I like it. Headcanoned.

reject digimon

I'd love for the line to get a split evolution or something like that someday but it seems like a hard act to follow somehow. I don't think I've ever really seen a design for a Porygon3 that I actually liked or that felt like a logical progression from Porygon2

Attached: 1652434129915.jpg (734x1024, 212.64K)

Wait, were porygon Z's sort of seizure like movements...
Inspired by the incident...?