Taco bros, we won!

Taco bros, we won!
Pokemon games in American Spanish language confirmed after +27 years, little time for the most important entertainment product in history :^)

Attached: 1652382316179.jpg (961x903, 178.73K)

Congrats Latinx

Bad news, will be a translation from Spanish into Latin Spanish, and not from Japanese or American English lol
Never ever say Latinx shit your dense motherfucker

Attached: 1652382746143.png (1112x1132, 114.6K)

Who cares you guys all know English already

I needed this 15 years ago, now I don't care

OK, congrats Xatinas.

Felicidades, niños pija

LOPUNNY CULONA

Finalmente es la hora del ALIENTO POZOLERO

What were you expecting? There really is no reason why they'd translate it from english.
>"But the names!"
They'll surely use the spanish names. Those are the ones that have always been used in the spanish translation of the games, the anime using the english names doesn't change that fact, not to mention that there's absolutely no reason why they'd use the english names for new characters over the spanish ones.

At least I won't have to see "A Bocajarro" ever again

It's something.Should ease and speed up the process to get an actual release than try going JP > LATAM in these first attempts and stumble or worse, make TPC lose faith in this endeavor

I doubt they'll change the names of characters, moves and items, they'll probably just change the dialogue to remove the spanish idioms and that kinda stuff and that's about it.

Who gives a fuck about fucking beaners? Why are you so entitled? Be happy they even thought of you at all, for they have no reason to. You'll buy it, regardless.

>Never ever say Latinx shit your dense motherfucker
mad wetback

They’re opening up Latinx localizers for Hololive too.
They’re more testing the waters for popularity though.

He probably prefers that

Anime uses the english names for the characters, so we can at least expect that.

Is that the new Kingdom Hearts villain?

Source? Might just throw my CV and leak everything.

I doubt it. People who haven't watched the anime would get confused by the english names, not to mention that new characters would most likely use the spanish names, and you'd end up with a weird mix. I honestly think the best way to do a translation from latin america is just to use the terms from the spanish translation and just change the dialogues. I get the whole "I grew up with the english names" argument but those were only used in the anime, and not everyone grew up with the anime or still watches it to this day. Because yeah, someone who grew up watching the anime would probably use the english names, but what about the newer characters? I mean, there are characters like Nessa who hasn't even appeared in the anime yet. Basically what I'm trying to say is that the most "neutral" solution is to keep the spanish names and terms.

a genuine and sincere congrats to all the latinx anons on Any Forums! You deserve it for being such loyal fans

arabic next

Stfu

Que alegria chavito

>no more A BOCAJARRO
>no more CHACHIPIRULI

Based

>Latinx
So I'll just call you Latina then.

Latino.
We machos dominate our language.

> from Spanish into Latin Spanish
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, the spic americans need an x somewhere in their name so I just moved it.

Xxxxxo

>Latina
>like in "personas latinas"
Unironically less offensive than Latinx.

>native slanf, phraseologies, and nuances of said language
Why?
Why can't they make a neutral version in Spanish instead of making 2 localized ones?
You don't have an Australian English version, for example.

>Spanish into Latin Spanish
La niña pija > La niña chota

La piba canchera

The difference is almost as big as English and Scots.

Lmao based

Fuck you

>you get a latin american translation
>but is directly translated from the shittiest translation out there
what a fucking monkey paw

>To bait trannies you have to go into spiels about degeneracy, pedophilia, suicide rates, etc.
>To bait spics you just have to say one word
it's so easy it almost feels wrong

Attached: 1530482732559.jpg (885x669, 99.95K)

How is it different from blackies and "the word"?

>Castillian spanish
This is going to be a mess. To begin with, the name of the language is Castillian, and alternatively can be called Spanish as it comes from Spain and ended up being the most common name for it. Castillian Spanish would be the Spanish variant used on Castile, and Spaniard Spanish would be what I'm guessing TPCI wants to branch off from.
And then every country in The Americas (except Canada afaik) has its own Spanish variant. Even the USA has the RAE affiliated ANLE. Depending on how it goes, translations may just be Mexican or Colombian (RIP Venezuela's industry) Spanish disguised as the non existent LATAM Spanish, or trying to pass off as neutral.

Tradition I guess. No reason to get rid of something that has been here for so long. But it is completely possible to make a neutral version in Spanish. WotC has been doing it for MTG since forever.

Australia is just one country, Latinx are a continent tho.

because saying nigger here doesn't get you 20 (You)s

Enjoy the ebonics latinx individuals

>Spic
>Not Portuguese.

Attached: 1651683993495.png (184x206, 38.66K)

ok then, congrats monkey, hopefully you'll learn proper english soon enough

¡¿LA CHACHIPIRULI REQUETEGUAY DEL AYAYAY?!

thx cracker

and thx for the fembois too

I love A Bocajarro

Attached: 62ABEC72-710D-44DA-ABC4-B383DB008401.jpg (750x1123, 445.42K)

So even more resources will be spent on some retarded afterthoughts instead of working on the game
Fucking Mexicans ruin everything

What, Latias and Shinx are a couple?

Attached: latinx.png (369x434, 408.64K)

Based TPC

They do a LATAM translation but not fucking portuguese?? Assholes

Sopa do macaco

>taco
MAGNA AERPA POR SIEMPRE, no me juntes con los meximonos

*arepa, not aerpa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Latinx isn't a word, dumbass.

nah, that much is between spain and chilean spanish

Based quads. Yeah, they should also do it! Scarlet and Violet will cover Portugal, too!

La weá weón culiao aweonao por la pija poto pichula no mames ganzo coño la madre me cago en too lo cagable madre del amor ermozo zas en toda la boca!

>Why can't they make a neutral version in Spanish instead of making 2 localized ones?
They can but they won't. Spaniards always use slang in their localizations, for some fucking reason.

Japan doesn’t know Portugal exists

>Depending on how it goes, translations may just be Mexican or Colombian
>inb4 is chicano spanish

stay mad wetback

ok then, congrats goblin, hopefully you'll learn proper hebrew soon enough

GTFO

Si will Scarlet and Violate be on latam Spanish or we have to wait another game?

Kinda ironic considering Portugal was the first western country that had contact with Japan. They even adopted some portuguese words to their vocabulary.

Ché boludo pinche pendejo huevón

Ahora ya podéis jugar a Pokémon con vuestra banda callejera mientras escucháis reggaeton

If what posted is true, it probably will include Scarlet and Violet, considering they are using the Castilian translation as the basis.

Whoa that mexican broad is a real minx
You might even say.. she's a latinx!