Pokemon scarlet and violet

pokemon scarlet and violet

Attached: FMnBA5wXsAQqt7Z.jpg (1920x1080, 290.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jlY3CVMqoME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool edit bro

I WANT TO FUCK THAT POKEMON WITH MY BIG BLACK COCK

scarlet

Attached: Pokemon-fans-don-t-like-Scarlet-and-Violet-s-characters-as-well.jpg (2000x1001, 244.19K)

Oh shit new leak finally redditbros get in ther!?

Uh, user, that's a human child

Lucario's huge butt

We will get new clothes right?
They won't make us run around in that cringy uniform, right?

No, those are the only clothes.

pokemon scarlet and violet
youtube.com/watch?v=jlY3CVMqoME

This looks like Valheim on low settings

Edit? That's and oficial picture from the official website... And it look soooo good!!

This game will be amazing

How tf are we shortening it? ScVi?

ATB

SV

wait is it actually supposed to be open world this time?

Still no fucking news

Pokemon SHIT and VOMIT

I want to fuck the white demon fox

b a s e d

Pokemon SNEED and FEED

What do you need new clothes for? Those uniforms are perfect.

That's a boy

user we have literally not had a game without customization since SM, even faithful BDSP had outfits

ScaVio. Better than SwoShi

Does it mean we can encounter our gender counterpart like Gen III & IV?

bring back outlines

i don't think game freak has ever made a good looking tree in their entire life span as a video game company

Why the fuck did they get rid of the shaders they added in Let's Go and Gen 8?

The Pokemon just having raw lighting on them in Legends and SV looks awful

Attached: Pokemon Legends vs SS (3).png (419x655, 407.63K)

pokémon sex and violence

>Modern Pokemon Game
>Not having customization options
Pick one and ONLY one.

99% sure the engine would shit itself even harder with swsh shaders

I would definitely pick no customization over the absolute state of modern pokemon

>the absolute state of modern pokemon
What state is that being superior to the older games? Face it chud. After PLA Gen 9 and onward will bring Pokemon to untold new heights of success and kino.

>After PLA Gen 9 and onward will bring Pokemon to untold new heights of success and kino.
I know it will, but not because they're gonna be good games but because basedboys chasing the nostalgia of when they were kids and didn't have to work to sustain a landwhale wife and her african boyfriend and trannies chasing a memory of when they didn't want to chop their dicks off will continue buying the games regardless of how shit they become

>basedboys
well there goes my argument

>I know it will, but not because they're gonna be good games but because basedboys chasing the nostalgia of when they were kids and didn't have to work to sustain a landwhale wife and her african boyfriend and trannies chasing a memory of when they didn't want to chop their dicks off will continue buying the games regardless of how shit they become
This is vvery specific user... You have something to confess?

Attached: Arceus6 - Confess.jpg (480x477, 25.39K)

>This is vvery specific user
no it isn't, it's demonstrably most of the fanbase
>You have something to confess?
yes, I confess that I've pirated every single pokemon game since the DS

They looks plain because of the school uniform and the fact they were meant to have customization. Other protags looks plain too if they wear those anyway, save for Hilda and Rosa btw

Attached: aafc5258c4a82a14e2ae8d3a049a7be0c3def9a1.jpg (1009x862, 115.42K)

Don't lie user, you must have a specific personal grudge
>pirating
Basado

>Don't lie user, you must have a specific personal grudge
yes I have a personal grudge against the mentally ill fanbase that has consistently rewarded and even THANKED game freak for being 10 years behind the rest of the game industry

Yeah yeah i understand

Attached: a12f8a16c7c25ef9acc66e771a4dd4669d6cad86.jpg (1764x1566, 612.14K)

because pokefaggots whined about muh grafix and how the new snap was a masterpiece compared to swshit, so they listened and ditched the perfect artstyle for the snap artstyle

Let's Go was one of the most well-made pokemon games in years...

maybe because they had 90% of the work done when it comes to the design and logical parts, but damn, why don't they maintain the good parts of those 2 games?

Pokemon SHIT and CUM

>Those hard cutoffs in Lucario's "pants"
What a shit design

Just based on textures SV looks significantly better than SWSH. SWSH made them look like plastic toys, Legends was worse because of the lack of shading but the stupid gloss on all the models looked disgusting in SWSH