Koharu is the worst pokegirl

Koharu is the worst pokegirl

Attached: BB6AD0FF-C7E6-42FA-BE49-EEFBFE2B8878.jpg (828x464, 170.11K)

Yeah because she's not pedobait for you degenerates to jerk off to.

After Lillie

The Pokemon anime is the worst Anime

I wish everyone who wrote that instead of "Chloe" would cease to communicate in public

I pirate everything, so I’ve only seen this season subbed. Didn’t even know her name was chloe

I jerk to her

>people grew up watching dubs on tv
>as they get older they branch into other anime
>eventually move to subs
>come back to the Pokemon fandom as adults
>habitually watch sub over the dub
>now refers to characters by sub name since thats what they know
Many such cases. Why would you call a character by the dub name if you don't watch the dub?

>watching the anime
cringe

She's a glorified CotD, no shit.

Woah, really? What other wisdom do you have for us next, 'human fecal matter smells bad'?

Sorry she doesn't suck off Ash's cock self-insertfag

Attached: 90892161_p0.png (708x1000, 321.97K)

I wish that was true. Sadly plenty of pedos are attracted to Koharu, especially her feet.

Seriously who doesn't jerk off to Koharu's feet, you don't have to be a pedo haha

Attached: 7afbba2805a8e19bd60d70e9902eb13f.jpg (2800x3200, 970.17K)

Yes, but her eevee is the best pokegirl companion. So it kinda compensates.

Also, Koharu is not as bad as she was in the first half of JN.

I think it's only yamper. Most foot fetishist went for the character specifically designed for them - Bea.

I'm a lolicon and i hate her

she's hot

>Yes, but her eevee is the best pokegirl companion.
It's literally the same as every other generic ass Eevee, there's absolutely nothing interesting about it.

Because she was not created to be a pokegirl initially, she was a good support character that served her purpose to give background to Goh's arc, in the last part of the series they have tried to make her a main character, but being the series so advanced this has been so forced and rushed that they have made a mess with the character, it is a pity that with such a famous voice actress they have not been able to give her a better role, not necessarily more presence, but better quality in her episodes.

Unfortunately she will be remembered as the ugly duckling of the pokegirls, even Iris achieved redemption with just a few last minute changes.

Attached: 58542d962f3f8cebf093cad52defbda99461deb5[1].gif (540x449, 851.63K)

Iris had a cool Excadrill and that immediately puts her above this bitch and her shitty Eevee.

Only it isn't. AND it gets much more spotlight than any other eevee before.

Not sure she even can be redeemed after those series she starred in.

'It knows mimic and copies an Eeveelutions moves' is not interesting, user.

This is what makes her Based to me, Ash is such a shit character.

This, the Ashime has always been dogshit

1. It's copycat, not mimic
2. Imagine saying that copycat mon is not interesting, it's literally the bread and butter of half the meme weirdo teams out there.

Wtf I love Koharu now

At this point it is unfair to compare Iris to the rest of the girls in battle capacity, she would sweep the ground with any of them.

Attached: Gorilla Woman vs Cub Bear.jpg (728x1046, 75.6K)

Most of the Ash's girls don't give a fuck about battles. Koharu didn't even want pokemon before eevee encounter.

??? She's one of the hottest pokegirl so far

>she doesn't suck off Ash's cock
She's one of the best girls for me literally for that reason alone.
She's not a character MADE from the ground up to reflect from Ash's personality like Paul or gen 1 Gary.
She's not even a trainer, just a girl made to put up with the hyperactive scatterbrain of a child that is gen 8 Ash, not even interested enough to shit of him at every moment like Iris.
Needed like a season and a half to stop considering Ash's presence as an annoyance, to an acquaintance, to a friend, it felt weirdly organic in comparison to someone like Goh who just became BFFs with him minute one.
The fags that hate her are the same type of autists that unironically treat the Ashnime as a harem anime.

Attached: imagen_2022-05-12_234549328.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Koharu is the best Pokegirl, but she gets the worst treatment of all Pokegirls.

Post a vocaroo of you naturally saying "ashnime" in a sentence you fucking faggot or never post about the anime ever again.

Based, my thoughts exactly
>t. Amourcuck

Attached: 97255004_p0.png (1720x1214, 583.16K)

I want to adopt Koharu so she can star in my anime and stop being billed on a show she's not actually in.

Koharuoooohhhhhhh

Challenge.

Attached: 47867.png (750x650, 159.34K)

>be in the intro
>be absent 2/3 of the entire show's run
>probably being fucked by yamper or her dad off screen
>cute face

> Y-YOU JUST HATE HER BECAUSE...ASHFAG THAT'S WHY!!!
She's a boring Eevee taxi, you would-be child molester. Go stare at her feet some more.