Just wasted $67 watching Thor: Love and Thunder

ticket: $15
food/drinks during movie: $45
tip: $7

movie may have been the worst fucking marvel movie i've ever seen.
Didn't expect it to be good cause capeshit, but Thor: Ragnorok was actually entertaining so I figured this would atleast be watchable.

shit was gay af bros
boring af, cringey humor, zero redeeming qualities

rustles me how much money Disney/Marvel is making. I know i just contributed to that but goddamn bros.
fuck this clown world

Attached: 1654623957820.png (1366x1353, 1.31M)

Retard

>tip: $7

yeah stop going to see shitty marvel movies, I'm doing the same.

Do Americans really

I know its bullshit but I feel like a poorfag if I don't tip

and i'm not a fucking poorfag

yea this is the first one I've wasted money on since Endgame.
But holy fuck bros. the "humor" was painfully cringey. Even the fucking normies around me weren't laughing at the "jokes"

Don't be a jackass. Watch it online.

"it makes my shit look mid" isn't a positive statement

Can tell that you never watched American Psycho. You're probably a zoomer.

He was angry that the other guy's business card was cooler than his. so in zoomer speak he'd say "it makes my shit look mid".

your generation is fucked bro. Zoomers are the biggest fucking faggot generation this planet has ever seen.
Hopefully you can save yourself and not be like 95% of your generation.
first step: go watch American Psycho

were the nacho chips stale? ive noticed many chips are stale since covid.

Zoomers really are fucked. How did it go so wrong? Please tell me it can't get any worse.

I'm a zoomer and you are retarded
>paying 15$ dollars for a movie
>paying 45$ for fucking food and snacks
>leaving a tip AFTER WATCHING A SHIT MOVIE

nah it was one of those fancy theaters where you can order food to your seat.
I ordered a burger and truffle fries.

wasn't worth it.

That guy is a retard but you also sound like an underage newfag

I don't even pirate american media. Here, I'll save you the time of ever having to watch anything produced by an american or british company in the current year again
>wypipo bad/wypipo must die
>black wuz kangz n' sheeeit
>being a diseased faggot is superior to being normal
there, 99% of anglo media is centered around these concepts. Dialogue, characterization, plot, original or innovative production techniques, they all take a backseat to communicating those concepts. Also, everything made today looks gray and cheap, so depressing. It's like they even cgi mundane items and green screen common locations.

don't act like you're better than anyone, i spent my night watching Sergei Bondarchuks 7 and a half hour epic War and Peace with my girlfriend while you sat around wasting your time. You're a pleb you're not better than anyone else, go eat your pop corn, waste your money, watch your capeshit and get lost.

You do realise you aren't supposed to tip or buy food and drinks?

In the UK you just sneak your food in literally everyone with half a brain cell does so

nigger I'm 30 and been on this site since 2007

Attached: 1654728962437.jpg (871x653, 55.01K)

Oh no, I forgot how the scene in the cinema classic "American Psycho" went. I've been exposed as a zoomer and a retard.

kek. kys. you're a low IQ mutt if you think this thread was made to brag.

it was a fancy theater where you can order food/drinks directly to your chair while watching. Wasn't a typical movie theater

why are you watching cape shit

do americans really tip for watching a movie? are they retarded or what?

went with family. they were bored and wanted to see a movie

inside was basically a restaurant where a server comes and takes your order and brings the food/drinks to you at your seat