LINK holders: something to keep in mind

LINK holders: something to keep in mind.

Attached: 1658118899830.jpg (1502x1202, 503.75K)

Link to the moon and eth go sideways

it's the other way around, moron.

Oh look another link fud poster. What a surprise.

oh look another link cultist poster. What a surprise.

You follow link on Twitter and come here to fud link for pure recreation and entertainment. You're following chainlinkgod so you probably have a bancor haircut

I don't follow link or clg, someone I follow retweeted him. I never buy tokens with subpar price performance.

Oh sorry sweety my mistake I thank our lord and savior Jesus Christ that he has sent you as a guardian angel of Any Forums to watch over and guide our investment

like I said before: something to keep in mind. Be prepared in case your investment plans go south.

rent free

Attached: 1533327715059.png (942x719, 712.78K)

Oh thank you so much for the financial advice i would just love to suck your dick right after I market sell all of my link tokens

Thank you so much, you're such a good Samaritan, never stop posting xoxo.

Chainlink Labs employee detected

Kek noticed how obvious the Chainlink Labs employee was too and even my ID agrees they failed to go undetected

The fud is all Chainlink Labs, yes.

kys zach you will never be king no matter how many times you spam "i'm the consensus shooter cuck" or the lyrics to under the sea you will always be a cringelord

Let's have a laugh, then. Tell us which tokens you invest in.

unironically API3.

what do you like about api3?

what can you tell us about this highly respectable individual?

Attached: apie.png (740x668, 756.37K)

Hate link
Hate linktards

simple as

New to Any Forums? Want me to show you how to use the filters? In 30 seconds you could make it so you never have to see link threads ever again!

Attached: filters.png (792x780, 127.05K)

No i like to insult link bagholders

Oh right, cool. That's where the "rent free" meme comes from. The amazing and unique capacity of Chainlink to cause people to obsess over it negatively to the point they literally can't even ignore it.

No i only come in when i see a chainlink thread

>gets banned
>deletes cookies
>looses all his filters

Yeah right, exactly. You're obsessed with Chainlink. "Rent free". That's what it's all about.

In the best case, i'd never have to see a chainlink thread again in my life. But guess that's not happening so i shit on linkies, it's pretty simple

You literally just said you didn't want to use Any Forums's very straightforward filtering system to remove the vast majority of LINK threads from your awareness lmao. Like you literally just said that.

it's not straightforward there always get threads through i tried it some dumb sergey picture with a retarded text will go through