Have you ever played Touhoumon, Any Forums?

Have you ever played Touhoumon, Any Forums?

Attached: C4B730DF-17CE-48B9-9ECD-BEC3E7516147.png (240x160, 7.01K)

I played puppet dance performance, loved it

Touhou fans are even more braindead retarded than pokemon fans, it's actually impressive

>Touhou fans are even more braindead retarded than pokemon fans,
In what way?

Multiple

Tend to enjoy them a bar some of the older ones being a bit nonsense at times

Puppet Dance Performance is excellent and built with gen 6 mechanics in mind as a base and there's a mod to add more content as well so I've replayed it a few times at this point

I'm replaying one right now.

The XP formula could use a little tweaking, you get to be twice the level of the area unless you actively avoid battles.

Attached: team.png (1438x1049, 135.15K)

The type charts are absolutely nonsensical and obnoxious to learn. Otherwise they are some of the best romhacks/standalones

same, I couldn't figure out how to get the expansion pack but the game is great

No and I don't want to.
This.

Did the fan patch fix the onis? Kasen, Suika, and Yuugi were all hot garbage in SoD

I love it, I played Touhoumon Emerald a year or so ago, I had a good time.

Do you have an up to date guide on how to set up Puppet Dance Performance by chance?

I played Touhoumon Purple some years ago
I don't give a shit about touhou but it was a pretty good time, because of the different type chart it was like trying to learn pokemon all over again

It's just another cute girls doing cute thing series that somehow has a fanbase worse than Sonic and Pokemon combined
Nobody should like it

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Played TPDP and today I still remember how the maps mog everything else I've seen in any other Pokémon game or fangame.
It's simultaneously grandiose and rewarding, and that's pretty fucking cool. The game is way too easy when it comes to battles, but the exploration makes you keep going anyway.

>Extra Shizuha
Oh boy looks like someone likes easy mode in a game that's already easier than XY
well except for that low blow true final boss

Attached: 1641393190530.png (1760x3328, 685.28K)

Which one? There's like 20 different versions of the thing. I play a version of it about a decade ago.

Attached: cirno magikarp.png (891x1080, 743.38K)

The one where you playas Chuck and your rival is Sneed

Played PDP twice with SoD, and then with extended mod
think next play-through will be the original to see how SoD expansion modified the game.

secondaries are the most retarded, primaries not

>maribel is a monster in weather
>wasting a turn to set said weather
doubles (or another expansion, really) fucking when

Considering FocasLens dropped off the face of the earth right before 2017, most likely for everyone to pursue different projects under different aliases or groups, we're probably going to have to wait until PDP gets reverse-engineered and open-sourced before we get something as big as Doubles, modders are only just barely starting to figure out things as is.

I played the Heart Gold hack. Made it to the Elite Four without learning type matchups, got filtered hard and lost interest. I wish people still made 1.5 style hacks, with the regular type chart.

Attached: screenshot18.png (256x192, 5.19K)

>Touhou
I'm not a pedo so no.

>posts on Any Forums
>not a pedo

Attached: 1595628179820.png (500x264, 78.16K)

>wanting to fuck h*man
Disgusting

>NOOOO YOU HAVE TO BE A HECKIN PEDORINO IF YOU POST ON VEEPEE
By Allah you will take your medicine or you will taste the sting of my shoe.

Attached: Take your meds3.gif (236x260, 149.37K)