Soon

soon

Attached: soon.png (460x324, 212.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1524739743187099654
twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1524740327336202241
pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/new-pokemon-home-update-to-add-recent-pokemon-game-compatibility/?cid=&utm_source=tw&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=home&utm_term=52022updateannounce
youtube.com/watch?v=05XY7BUyJXI
projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/56296-read-home-tracker-value/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best remake gets better

No Legend Arceus connectivity?

>BDSP
>Best remake.
You're full of shit. Even LGPE and ORAS were better than the ILCA glitchfests called BDSP. Unless you mean PLA, but that's not a remake.

Hang on, a leaker revealed the exact same details that are appearing on Serebii now
Down to all the details
Anyone else remember that

lmao remember when some self-important faggots acted like Home compatibility for BDSP was some supposedly near impossible task? fucking idiots

there is

twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1524739743187099654

Attached: FSj2oWuX0AAfedw.jpg (1449x1428, 223.79K)

bdsp queens just keep winning

HAPPENING

>You can only include one Special Pokémon from each save data so if you deposit
huh?

> stupid clout-chasers making 10-minute videos on things they don't know about were proven wrong
Color me surprised

Mythicals and Legendaries, probably to combat cloning in BDSP. It's stupid as shit, but I guess it makes sense from their perspective.

>moves will be changed according to the pokemon's learnset but the previous ones will be remembered

This sounds retardedly messy and very bug-inviting.
Not defending the move cull but even how SWSH handled it was more reasonable.

Cope

So if I have Mew and Jirachi in BDSP only one can make it to home?

If you're talking about SciresM he even said it was possible, just that it was a pain and it would be real hack-y.
The thing is, most programmers don't have an issue with ugly hack-y looking/working code. As long as it works right? Scires just puts more effort into super clean stuff than most and I think he was getting hung up on that.

I still haven't done the Arceus post game because I was waiting for HOME support

No, you fucking retard.

>If you're talking about SciresM
I think user is talking more about the people who misunderstood his words and spouted them here as fact.

Seems like it. They made shit so easy to clone, they had to do something about it. You can still bring clones out, but it seems like you'll have to sacrifice the ability to pull out another mon.
Easily counteracted by trading them over to a second Switch with a dummy save.

Mark my words, they will fully get rid of transfer moves by gen 9.
RIP swords dance shedinja and wish clefable.

pleasantly surprised we get two way transfer to all gen 8 games

> a second Switch
Yeah, about that
Not saying you're wrong but even doing that now would have been a cleanier solution than this mess.

>You can only include one Special Pokémon from each save data so if you deposit'
what

Lazy way to combat cloning. Circumvent it by being rich

So people were making videos and statements saying it's impossible because they misinterpreted his coding OCD? Beautiful.

I have 2 hacked switches and a lite so I can do whatever I want

Yes, it's just retards rushing in to be the first to pump out some garbage clickbait. Like fucking clockwork.

RIP toxic on more than half of the pokemon lmao.

Not exactly, it seems you can't take Pokemon caught in PLA to SwSh (assuming they are available in SwSh too). However, this won't be a problem if sent to SV

Yep, lucky you. People who don't have those things won't be able to do shit with their clones, other than trade 'em to people.

Yes, some of us have been saying that here since then.
And people here repeat it because poketubers are their life.

you actually can, see the NA site, its just that they will show up in regular pokeballs instead of strange balls

Finally.

twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1524740327336202241

I think serebii was using google translate from the japanese site/twitter. Here's what the official US site says:

"To celebrate Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Brilliant Diamond, and Pokémon Shining Pearl becoming compatible with Pokémon HOME, you will be gifted special Pokémon when you link each game to Pokémon HOME.

When you deposit a Pokémon from Pokémon Brilliant Diamond or Pokémon Shining Pearl to the Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon HOME, you will receive Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup with Hidden Abilities as Mystery Gifts in the mobile device version of Pokémon HOME.

If you deposit a Pokémon from Pokémon Legends: Arceus into the Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon HOME, you will receive Rowlet, Cyndaquil, and Oshawott with maximum effort levels as Mystery Gifts in the mobile device version of Pokémon HOME."

>the moves that it originally knew
Special Pokémon from BDSP that can only be caught once during regular gameplay can only be deposited once per save data to Pokémon HOME.
Basically it associates the mon with the save.
If you were legit there's no problem then.
And it probably its harcoded for only legendaries and mythicals.

You can send one of each from my understanding, that way you don't keep sending all the clones.

>strange ball is just for pokemon going into PLA
what bullshit, I wanted my PLA Shaymin to be in one in SV, gen 9 better have a way of changing the pokeball of anything that isn't inside a cherish ball

Attached: ball.png (256x256, 31.62K)

>Pokémon from Legends Arceus will display a Strange Ball in Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
>Pokémon from Sword & Shield or Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl will display the Strange Ball in Pokémon LEgends Arceus

Serebii seems to say that Pokemon from PLA will be in strange balls for BDSP (and I assume SwSh too but it's not mentioned)

it means you can only get one gift pokemon per save file of home

When transferred to Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield, however, they will appear in standard Poké Balls.

its here: pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/new-pokemon-home-update-to-add-recent-pokemon-game-compatibility/?cid=&utm_source=tw&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=home&utm_term=52022updateannounce

All the Balltism put into Legends is null if you're going to transfer. Shame.

huh, weird. I wonder why it's Strange Ball for BDSP but not SwSh?

I guess this means that the new games will be Strange Balls too for PLA Pokemon

Why is this so fucking convoluted? Is it that hard to just carry over the original ball?

Attached: 8A77AE7D-DB96-477D-AAC7-07AC817B8A22.jpg (1170x1255, 441.59K)

Hisui forms in SWSH/BDSP or nah?

gen 9 is this year, so I highly doubt it

we'll find out when it releases

everything's a afterthought. they dont plan anything

no lmao

They would have to update each game as well and I'm sure its not worth the hassle to them.

kek I remember those braindead autists. Though you gotta admit, it makes sense that people who watch that kinda content will eat it up like the brainlets they are.
And of course, they'll be shiny locked because why won't they
They'd better code the PLA balls into SV, otherwise I'm gonna...angrily bitch about it on Any Forums, not much else I can do.

legends balls are not coded in BDSP or sword and shield, and legends only has apricorn balls coded

apricorn pokeball=/=regular pokeball

No fucking way. They would have told us that up front if they were going to do it and if they were going to update the games to support the new pokemon they would also add the new balls to the games as well which clearly they didn't.

Though if the mon returns to the original game it keeps the original ball.
So if, say SV, has the hisuian balls they could return.

> Is it that hard to just carry over the original ball?
You have to update everything to have all models.
Which is absolutely doable, but they wont so the easier way out is just to use placeholders.
Keep in mind these are the people who couldn't adapt Calyrex's catching sequence for every single ball despite that just being a texture swap.

So if you get the strange ball for mons brought from BDSP, why does he one free to catch mons?

> T-THEY DON'T EXIST IN THE PAST
> WHICH IS WHY THEY'LL MAGICALLY SWITCH TO A POKÉBALL THAT SHOULDN'T EXIST EITHER
Holy Fucking Kek

>afterthought
No, the strange ball was in the code the moment PLA came out, they planned this

>code

You get what I mean

It's a game mechanic user, who cares

This isn't pre-2019 user.

It’s a texture swap don’t get so cocky user

>MAGICALLY
she willed strange balls into existence, deal with it

Attached: arceus sleep.jpg (900x1024, 64.77K)

Ah I see that's good to know

Great, for a second there I really believed they were retarded enough to limit you sending your BDSP mythicals at one per save file even if they are different species

yes? compatibility with other games i mean

So based on the pics the only thing centro got wrong is weight/height being reset, we see a pic of Zoroark with super abnormal weight/height presumably carried over from PLA

I'm just mocking them for saying shit like 't-they don't exist in the past' as an excuse, when the Strange Ball shouldn't either.

Oops, didn't mean to reply to , was replying to

Apparently Press Release is saying in the coming weeks, so probably by June

So can I bring my non-Hisui Samurott into Arceus?

get fucked borty

>my shiny master ruban shuckle won't be able to get the new one in PLA
pain, suffering even.......

Attached: caratroc.gif (56x56, 4.72K)

Just get out.

So I can't transfer Kleavor, for example, to BDSP or SWSH?

unless its coded in, no. That being said all SV mons are almost 100 percent guaranteed to be available in PLA so they can get competitive use

We don’t know yet. They might show it in the update but I’d be surprised if you couldn’t.

You think they'd wait till it was ready to announce it
Go flirt elsewhere, tripfags

soon is when

Wait, so are Pokemon like Ursaring going to be allowed into Sword/Shield, or is it still culled?

Pokémon Masters EX connectivity when?

Bro, SV is coming out in six months.

That’s a long time my nigga

Probably still culled, but it can go into BDSP at least.

nigger....

I was hoping maybe GF would allow the remaining 200+ missing mons into SwSh since we're now going into Gen 9, just a final hurrah for SwSh.

ILCA couldn't do a good job on it because their A team was working on that One Piece RPG

Nope, right now their team must be full crunch ahead to get that holiday 2022 target in stores

It's about friggin time. Still haven't finished the Pokedex in PLA because I autistically want to port over my existing mons.

No, species(and forms) limitations still apply.
But for instance a Scyther can move freely from bdsp-PLA-SWSH.

Would be nice, but when has GF ever done something that kind?

Gift pokemon from HOME after 1st deposit from BDSM and PLA. Joe is a retard

Who cares retard. I swear balltistrannies are the worst

it's pretty messed up that their movesets get purged

>Oshawott and Cyndaquil are both unavailable in SwSh even though they're being given out as gifts
Does this mean there's a chance more pokemon are being added to the games?

They're given out as gifts if you put mons from PLA.
They're given to people who have a game that has those mons.

They apparently return to normal if they return to the previous game.

>c-cope
It's shit and you know it

Rowlett will be the only one from that trio, to set a "foot" in Galar. Imagine that...

>Keep in mind these are the people who couldn't adapt Calyrex's catching sequence for every single ball despite that just being a texture swap.
Quick read?

>Everything transferred out of Arceus is in a Strange Ball
>My balltism demands I catch everything in a regular pokeball

Attached: 6187e0_3378046a05974d4db4db085dccb11f40~mv2.jpg (800x516, 79.89K)

I just want to know if I can play with hisui forms or dexcut pokemon in swsh. If not, then I see no reason to buy those games.

The games do not have most objects modeled and to ease animation ,whenever a character gives something to the player you don't actually see the object.

Now, when you catch Calyrex there's a small cutscene after where the player character goes to pick up the ball just used, but instead it picks up air. The reason is probably to not adapt it to each and every ball the player might've used but that'd have taken a texture swap, you only have to actually make the animation once and that would have been it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=05XY7BUyJXI at 49:00 you can check

No

No. They're too lazy to even patch the Strange ball into SwSh. There's no way they're adding new pokemon.

Oh shit, I think you're right.

>couldn't adapt Calyrex's catching sequence for every single ball despite that just being a texture swap.
GameFreak doesn't know how to do texture swaps. Remember the whole 1000 Lillies thing? They legit don't know what the fuck they're doing.

Am I expected to buy SV and 2 more expansions to get 80% of my pokemon? Getting all the pokemon on the same game used to be possible.

I knew they abused black screen transitions and text based scenes while the characters just stand still... But this is a new one. They keep making these 3D games with a 2D mindset...

LGPE is ass.

Yes and don't forget your Nintendo Online subscription and Pokemon Home subscription. :)

Exactly
You were told this 3 years ago user.
Yeah, it was a new low. I mean, having a dude take a ball is not that much effort to make, the absolutely can make that(heck Dena, did more for Marnie and Bea's valentine event). They just decided not to do so and not use a black screen or have the ball outside the frame.

its basically that each moveset is saved to a particular game. So if you take Walrein to SWSH from PLA it will get its standard level up moveset, but if you ever take it back to PLA it will have its last moveset it had when it was last in PLA, and if you take it back ot SWSH it will have its SWSH moveset

You may have a full Gen 7 file transferred from Bank (for free coming March 2023) but for new mons you'd probably need:
SwSh, PLA and then SV. I enlisted PLA because it has bigger chance that those regional forms (and Enamorus) are not found on SV natively

Fuck my ass. This shit is getting obnoxious.

I long for adrive to choke to death on his feces.

You didn't see this coming?

Shouldn't be a problem for me. I don't clone. If I want 5 Heatrans or something, I'll start a new game legit and store my pokemon on another game, home or bank.

Attached: 口袋妖怪的神話.png (1255x488, 558.3K)

I know what to expect. It's just tiring getting fucked all the time. I would like one generation to give our holes a rest. Just one good game with everything in it, then go back to fucking us in the next gen.

Technically, we're still in a single generation without everything in it.

I'm just going to blow my brains out when they announce a unova remake based on BW1 instead of BW2 with shitters constantly saying "It's BW1 though! All the features you liked were in BW2"

Valentine event?

It sucks that pokemon like these will forget moves like earthquake and shadow ball.

Attached: 5つすべてと互換性があります.png (821x488, 433.23K)

It sucks that neither swsh, bdsp or legends Arceus were updated for Greninja.

Attached: grenouille.png (431x304, 14.16K)

But people remember BW more than BW2

Some gacha shit.

I remember reading a while ago that there is a list of Pokemon that have to be transferred from Bank before it shuts down before becoming unobtainable. Does BDSP change that?

(Also does anyone have that list by chance?)

BW2 perfected it. The last remake I enjoyed was ORAS, but gen 5 will just be barebones with no black city/white forest or world tournament. BW2 sadly only lasted a year and we were thrust right into XY.

It's probably just because they don't want to update SwSh to have strange balls. BDSP and LA had them since launch

>I remember reading a while ago that there is a list of Pokemon that have to be transferred from Bank before it shuts down before becoming unobtainable.
They'll become "unobtainable" until they're rotated back.

> Does BDSP change that?
No, BDSP has all mons from the first 4 gens available.

>(Also does anyone have that list by chance?)
pic

Attached: youhad3years.png (1251x308, 184.43K)

That's not going to be an issue for while (if at all).

The 3DS eshop isn't closing until March 2023 and Bank will still work after that point as long as you have it installed. By the time Bank truly gets cut off, I expect every pokemon will be available across SwSh/BDSP/PLA/SV/2023 GAME/

well that's at least good to know, but it's still not the best

Kalos DLC for PokeSpain

>Simisear
I guess that poll from a few years back really stuck with them

Also enjoy never seeing Vivillon or Sawsbuck again, there's no way they'll ever think the effort of implementing every form will be worth doing

thanks for this user

I meant Furfrou instead of Sawsbuck but honestly Sawsbuck has that whole other thing with the seasons to worry about that they are also just as likely to not bother with again

>I guess that poll from a few years back really stuck with them
Not really, Greninja won another and its not in any game either.
There isn't a strictly direct correlation between popularity and what is rotated in.

>enjoy never seeing Vivillon or Sawsbuck again, there's no way they'll ever think the effort of implementing every form will be worth doing
You had 3 years.

Jeez, that soon? It feels like we should have more info if it's that close.

This. The only things that should bother you before 3DS Bank is shut down are balltism and ribbon projects

Nah, most recent games had this period of nothing.

Sorry, this is a list of Pokemon you won't be able to transfer from 3DS whenever Bank goes away?
t. retard

Glad to see Gen VIII will finally be better-connected, though it's still really weird how all this works with the missing National Dex and all.

Attached: pokemon_3000yearshome.png (856x569, 285.84K)

When bank goes away you wont even be able to transfer Pikachu user.

Its a list of mons that, right now, as of May 2022, can't be obtained in any game without having them come from bank.
And below the same thing but if you fator in Go which already has almost all of those mons in which greatly reduces the amount.

Thank god i can finally add the hisuian forms to my living dex my autism was killing me bros

Attached: 1632840979610.png (900x713, 342.21K)

That list are those unavailable in Gen 8 games (SV will have them, maybe) but it has a flaw, the lower row Pokemon are those you CAN'T get even within Pokemon GO as of today

>the lower row Pokemon are those you CAN'T get even within Pokemon GO as of today
Thanks, that was my confusion

When bank goes away everyone will have a hacked 3DS and switch and will be able to transfer anything from bank to Home through cfw

They aren't shutting down bank until 2024 at the very least. This is a nothing burger.

they won't be legal to the system
projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/56296-read-home-tracker-value/

In 2 years Pkhex lords will find a way.

Dexit was to prevent having to arse about doing that though.

Not really. It was to sell home suscriptions.

They took their fucking time

Just like galar got right? Faggot

So can I catch an Electabuzz in BDSP, drop it in PLA, evolve it there without trading, and put the Electivire back in BDSP? That would be awesome.

>movesets get reset back to default
Literally what's the point? The only interest I had in transfers was using new moves.

Cool, isn't?

Yeah too bad its like 5 months late.

At least you can get Swooshie ribbons, my Gliscor is banned from entering that country.

Unovaborts malding

The glitches made the games better, was seriously considering buying it before they patched everything

If there is data for Unovan Samurott in the game, but there’s none. You can bring Oshawott and Dewott though.

So that Spiritomb quest in BDSP can be citcumvented by either mass outbreaks in LA or breeding the CT Spiritomb, and transferring that? Cool.

>someone who prefers Kanto and Hoenn
>Unovabort
I can hear your brain melting from here

At the very least, the Alola mons in the bottom row might be added to GO soon, since currently they're adding a ton of Alola mons. Not sure when we'll get the last of the Kalos mons, though

>Person does thing and makes money
>They do it again and make more money
>"Hah! So predictable!"
Is it really more retarded than you, like clockwork, going to your job?

You could also just catch an Alpha Electivire with 3 perfect IVs in PLA and skip all that bullshit.
Just saying that sounds kinda convoluted.

My favourite thing about PLA is how you can just catch every single pokemon straight up in one game. No fucking around, no version exclusives, I can just fill my entire Dex without any bullshit.

what??

Must be nice to have Unova live in your head 24/7

Soontars

Just because it's their 'job' doesn't mean they're not fucking retarded for making stupid claims from half-understood info.

and not even the OPRPG looks good. What's your point?

>My favourite thing about PLA is how you can just catch every single pokemon straight up in one game. No fucking around, no version exclusives, I can just fill my entire Dex without any bullshit.
Shame we'll never see that again.

the only thing I care about is that BDSP pokemon formes will finally be usable on showdown

Tomorrow, you'll be able to store your favorite pokemon characters

I meant PLA

why would this mean that? they still can't be transferred into a game with the traditional battle system. why would this change their mentality to motivate them to add em?

Really the only reason to use this is to put the rest of the Pokemon that you can't get inside of BDSP into it.
But like, it's BDSP, it's not like you have anything to fucking do but laugh at the following models

IIRC they're in Showdown already but only through custom battles

But when

Attached: 78041E74-6595-4CC5-918B-765DC81449E0.png (1280x720, 568.08K)

Home contains learnset and TM data. It's possible they might get real movesets internally.

Literally all they have to do is make a Showdown style battle capability within Home. Now everyone is happy and no one will care if every new game doesn't have every Pokemon. It would save the franchise.

stop responding to obvious bait

Aren't there legendaries tied to owning BDSP/SwordShield?

Yeah, but it's just Shaymin and Darkrai. They aren't required for completion, and you can get them all with just 1 console.

Praying Alpha mons retain the check for alpha status

Do you guys think its too late to get a switch? I've been wanting to play one of the newer titles but I feel the switch is near its end and nintendo might release a new console in the next 2-3 years

dexit was a lie though

yes and no look at chip shortage

Cloned pokemon haven't been tradable since the last patch unless an exploit was found. Only the first of each Pokemon found in the boxes is tradable, whether it's the original or not

Yeah, HGSS gets better everytime I replay them.

Nah, Gamefreak shills are even worse.