Matic why are we pumping my basterds

Provide actual reasons pls not some retarded white user being racist

Attached: 6aa9da4c-0f4e-4ecf-a3d4-0802ef8e452f_MATIC_BLOG_1600x800_01.jpg (1600x800, 114.37K)

Eth

eth double bart

Don’t question it just enjoy

Attached: 10BCD6E6-FD4D-42FF-8154-63166F992DB4.jpg (1047x1034, 132.9K)

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T BE RACIST AGAINST US PAJEET STREET SHITTERS THAT ISN'T A VALID REASON TO FUD JUST BECAUSE WE'RE ALL INCOMPETENT SCAMMING SHITSTAINS WHO CAN'T EVEN USE TOILETS

Attached: matic team.jpg (750x545, 52.7K)

Brown don't frown bitch. Chadpreet Singh here, just demolished some pajeeta puss. Like is good on the Vishnu blockchain.

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-020836_Gallery.jpg (1080x1589, 1.02M)

Partnerships. It's 2017 all over again for Matic

Basement dwelling incel. White people will go extinct in next 100 years lol. So seeth all u want. PS: I'm a 6'0 Mexican chad who is going to impregnate your sister

she looks like she has sticky fingers

Because the Vishnu who lives on the block chain will not disappoint user's prayer.
Lol jk
This

Cope. Your Castizo brothers are so hard for whiteness they want to preserve whiteness more on average than the typical White neocon npc.

Implying 6' is impressive LOL

i dont get it, why is this centralised piece of shit doing so well?

bitch basterd I wanted to accumulate a bit more

it's a scam wick don't buy this pajeet garbage. if you have any now SELL and put it all into hbar

He's literally the tallest mexican alive. That's impressive

If I had listened to the same people saying this a few days ago, I would have sold missed out on even more money.

Fuck you.

Please someone tell me it will go down again because I really want to buy.

It will. Patience. You will see threads about people crying they bought at 80cents

>I'm a 6'0 Mexican chad who is going to impregnate your sister
Other way round kek, Mexican women absolutely craving that white dick

What is a good entry price at this point?