SWSH DLC gave the Legendary Birds new forms and Regis new members

>SWSH DLC gave the Legendary Birds new forms and Regis new members
>PLA gave us a new Genie
What would you want out of additions to the other Legendary groups like the Beasts, the Swords of Justice, the Lake Guardians, and the Tapus?

Attached: galarian birds.jpg (1600x1600, 464.96K)

a complentary legendary for Cresellia/Darkrai that represents sleep paralysis.

>"Awakened" Lake guardians with unique and powerful abilities reflecting their lore
>Mega Swords of Justice
>Tapu Fini gf

Heatran feels lonely

'Regional variants' of Suicune, Raikou and Entei, before they were revived by Ho-Oh

I was really hoping for regional variants of the lake trio that would differentiate them a bit more.

A new variant of Mew. Since it's always getting overshadowed by Mewtwo.

I think Z moves are my favorite gimmick, but Mews Z move was super forgettable

The Swords of Villany
All Dark as a secondary typing with Poison, Bug and Ice as first typings for the trio and either electric or flying as the mythical.

Signature move:Vicious sword or something.

>Since it's always getting overshadowed by Mewtwo.
No one even remembers Mewtwo other than Go players

>50417882
gr8 b8 m8

A new jirachi, mew, shymin,celebi, victini or marshadow

>50417905
tell me when was the last time Mewtwo got something new, was used or mentioned by any character or was used in comp, nigger

Let's have 1 more Regi so they can do the rock formation around Regigigas. Imagine bringing 6 of them in your party to unlock this special/variant Regigigas.

Attached: regi.png (240x160, 8.59K)

Regigigas but with different ability

>Giving anything to swords of justice
Please bury those abominations forever.

A Grass Type addition to the Johto beasts

Only zoomers don't have the first Pokemon movie on VHS

New Legendary Beasts please.
I want a grass type one
An Ice type one
A psychic type one
A dark type one
A fairy type one
A ghost type one
A dragon type one
A flying type one

Hell just give me big Dogs of all typings.
I love the Dogs, more than the stupid over-wanked KANTOOOOOO bird trio. Their roaming mechanic was super fun for me as a kid chasing them down as they moved around the game world.

Bugs are considered heroic in Japan, unless they're going the jorogumo route I doubt they'd make an explicitly villainous bug counterpart to a heroic non-bug legendary. That's about as likely as Americans depicting a bald eagle as cowardly.

The Beasts are cats bro

Your point? The movie came out a long time ago. Mewtwo is turbo forgotten these days

a complete form of Kyurem? and uhhhhh mewthree

A poison regi would be cool

>Dinosaur Age
>Stone Age
>Iron Age
>Ice Age
>Modern (electric) Age
What age could they do?

Electric/Flying, Fire/Ground, Water/Ice

Regidrago could be the medieval age. They add a bug regi and it will represent prehistoric, when huge bug roamed the world.

>Agricultural Age/Grass
>Industrial Age/Steel
>Age of Discovery/Water

Forgot also
>Dark Ages/Dark

I think a Grass type wood golem would be neat, represented by the moss growing on Regigigas.

Attached: ddgp39b-40568990-bcff-4e47-b41e-2abd35e29a01.jpg (4032x3024, 2.04M)

Would be fun if we start seeing them in SV's battle facilities

Either grass or ground will work
>RRMAX

Tapu seem to be 70 base health, then 130/115/95/85/75 in various other stats. Koko has 130 in Speed, Lele in Sp. Atk, Bulu in Atk, and Fini in Sp. Def, leaving Def. They also each have a Terrain-starting ability, which currently cover Electric, Grass, Fairy, and Psychic. Weather effects to "boost" Fire, Water, and Rock, with Ice, Ground, and Steel ignoring hazardous weather, and Flying having Delta Stream.

This leaves Fighting, Poison, Bug, Ghost, Dragon, and Dark for Types that could have a Terrain added, before thinking about what makes *sense* to have a Terrain or Tapu. Fighting and Bug have the least sense for a Terrain, Dragon's a bit "high" for a Tapu, Ghost and Dark is just begging for repeating the *usual* exile notion, while Poison would fit with a hazardous terrain *and* screwing with the other Tapu without actually being antagonistic.

Poison/Fairy has the additional upside of being weak to only Ground, Psychic, and Steel, with two of those being predominantly physical for the 130 Def making it not be outright glass to them, leaving *just* Psychic as a "full" vulnerability.

Could be more referential to Native American, African, or Voodoo aesthetics than the Pacific Islander visual queue of the other Tapu, furthering the visible friction with the other Tapu but still being close enough to be *recognized* as one.

Rather than pure stall, I'd look to tuning it for Nature's Madness leading to Poison percentage-damage clearing at a decent pace. Not a sweeper, not a wall, but a mid-range time-to-respond Pokemon.

>having to download DLC for pokemon
lol
lmao
pokezoomers never cease to amaze

>hat would you want out of additions

Attached: Pokémon - Jirachi Wish Maker (2003).mkv_snapshot_01.00.15.157.png (1920x1080, 3.31M)

For the Beasts, the base stat scheme *seems* to be 115/115/100/90/85/75, with Suicune being mixed defense, Raiku being a fast special attacker, and Entei being a slightly bulky physical attacker.

Given the legend surrounding the tower, the viable *additions* to the existing set would be Grass or Ghost type. A Grass type could be a physically-defensive "Cleric", and tools exist to *make* a slow Ghost mixed-attacker work. Mostly abusing Priority and Flinching.

...because I'm a derp, I'll further note that the symmetry dictates a Type-appropriate Fang move and an area move. Grass has Petal Blizzard directly matching Suicune's Surf, and a Fang move would not be *wholly* out of line to use Sleep. 10% isn't *that* bad.

For Ghost, this would be Confusion, which is another layer of "you're making a lot of gambles in the jankfest". Actually, is it remotely *sane* to introduce an 80 Power all-adjacent-Pokemon 30% Confuse?

...I can't seem to find room for an additional Sword of Justice or Lake Guardian, as the former's *too* full a pattern thanks to Keldeo and the latter don't seem to *have* a useful pattern to extend.

Collecting my other (You)s for clarity's sake:

right here boss

Attached: Eeveelutions-paper_jpg.jpg (1400x700, 452.14K)

Two more Legendary Beasts based off of Espeon and Umbreon.

Aquatro and Grascibco as two more parts to the Legendary Birds

*Grascinco