/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
Espeon (May 16th)
Delphox (June 9th)

>Current
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml

Previous thread:

Attached: 98287198_p0.jpg (1077x1525, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yHb5ZMxA
twitter.com/poke_unite_jp/status/1525007949885743107
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all you have to do is show up to Zapdos and press your buttons.

i did this and we still lost so i dont think i will do it next time

jungle owls are subhuman and should get covid irl and die. don't gank, steals farm, are dogshit at positioning so sucide on drew then spend the rest of the game farming and spamming surrender while ignoring all objs.

Why the fck so i gotta have these shitters back to back in ranked and ofc it's a 45% clown.

all you have to do is backcap at Zapdos

i did this and i got mvp so i think i will do it next time

how do you jump in a teamfight without exploding as a sword?

You don't. Despite being labelled an all-rounder, you need to play him like a speedster.

If your whole team did it you would have a bare minimum 50% chance of winning but when 3 people don't show up it's closer to 0%
All we have to do is unite, bros...

Either make sure your allies aren't far away so you don't get FF'd into oblivion, or immediately swap into Wide Guard after you dive in. Sure, you get more defensive stats, but you're still missing the HP that Defenders have.

What should I spend my pokeflower things on? I got the Treveant skin, but as a new player, what's the best thing to invest on? the coins, the tickets, or the item enhancers? I get that I can spend coins and tickets *towards* enhancers but I just want the most bang for my buck but I suck at math

Attached: Adriana_Mini.png (122x160, 41.81K)

>7 win streak, 5 most recent were hoopa
>get a brave bulbasaur who wants to stack
>scores but dies on way back, leaving me to defend our goal my myself
>lose first bees
>lose first dred
>lose

Are you me?? except for the bulba part

eldegoss skin in 6 days

other than that, just coins. You've got like 30 pokemon to buy.

>hoopa abuser
you'll get no sympathy from me

Reminder not bother with rank after you finish getting to masters fuckers are no different

Yeah I just got a tri stacks actually serving as front line for me and hindering opponents, ended with 17 kills

>swap to blastoise
>spin2win
>everything melts
>ult charges like crazy and does a fuckton of damage

Why did I ever stop playing the turtle?

because he was shit for over 4 months

hoopa main & supporter
suck my shadow balls

Attached: fe3c255c321c81c41a6eb5f4aaf7679a.jpg (850x850, 168.27K)

He was untouched this patch. I'm guessing it feels more impactful since they nerfed BB babies shield stacking.

>end of the game
>ally is still a charmeleon

"spin2win" was dead from september 22nd until march 14th

despite having an AFK-from-the-start zera, we still managed to pull through, they will NEVER cripple hoopa!

Attached: 12291218_919790174773937_1079501097726831884_o.jpg (900x960, 162.47K)

prepare yourself

I played him when he got buffed in March and stopped playing him. Are you retarded?

how the fuck would I know that? You're just braindead then.

prepare your asshole for some sextuple fisting

Attached: 8958928ec7e82b3494bef2d8065f6f2e.jpg (800x595, 106.95K)

>Why did I ever stop playing the turtle?
This was your first clue
>He was untouched this patch.
This was your second. You play Unite so I'm not surprised you're an idiot.

if you don't gank bot as jungler for the first one, you're griefing

only gank top later but even then bot should be a priority

>Play Sylveon
>Deal 80,000+ damage every time

Attached: Sylveon.png (531x508, 207.92K)

You haven't a clue. Which lane you gank is entirely dependent on the lane matchup

>Go score 100 points while team fights Zapdos
>Kill some farm and score more while enemy team is busy dunking their Zapdos points
>Win MVP

Kneel the king.

Attached: BurgerKingMVP.png (500x500, 62.7K)

Getting real fucking tired of these Greniggers/Geniggers that are incapable of even pulling their own weight.

>I can hard carry and dish out 100k damage every game reliably as Machamp
why did no one ever tell me?

Does the double points potion go to 4x in the last two minutes?

i fight for my friends

idk how you do that

>Took a short break
>Friend who I was stacking with before said break wouldn't let me join his lobby even though we were slaying it earlier
>Get matched against him in that very battle
>No mercy
Bet he wishes he'd invited me now!
>Invites me afterwards
>Spent the last few hours climbing master together
So do I but if they're outside of my Trick range, there's nothing I can do, nothing at all

Attached: Dr_vindaloo.png (153x327, 61.4K)

I see very few frogs that are good for anything but scoring some sneaky points or sniping an objective (poorly)

>if you don't gank bot as jungler for the first one
this sounds more like an act of terrorism

>same level(13) Gengar almost one-shotted my Charizard
This is bullshit wtf

Attached: 1652293267934.jpg (579x579, 39.95K)

i was fine with that before they added resets to it, now it's complete bullshit

Well, what do you want it to do?
Go back to getting one kill then dying immediately afterwards?

What items for Azumarill?

Alcohol of your choice and a radio to play sad songs about a life of failure cuz Azumarill can't do SHIT.

I mean besides those obviously I hate myself retard

jesus just flip last dred instead of losing time fighting the opponent

Holy shit game quality keeps decreasing every season. These people with 3k games queuing up and walking around like headless chickens. Like imagine your life being this way man. Natural selection needs a comeback asap.

Any mobile players here.

early morning is the best time to play, specially saturday and sunday mornings

For fucking real
Some of the worst players I see have 1000+ games on their character using shit items and having 48% winrate. You think they'd learn eventually but no, apparently 200 hours on cinderace isn't enough to learn how to kite

once you get master who cares about winning?

B-But I gotta get my sticker!

Give it stealth after kills

pokemon unite is the first game on my switch to hit 1000 hours... other games I played has like an average of 150 hours...

if you don't take it seriously and play a lot of different mons it's a good game

Even though I love cram he just doesn't feel fun to play compared to most other characters.
He's kinda boring

As a new player, you probably want coins the most. Purple tickets are usually equal value to item enhancers, but I didn't check.

Get the skins, the energy tank, the single purchase coin/aeos tickets/item enhancer batches. Then probably bulk coins.

>double points potion
The what now?

Ignore timetraveler-kun, he keeps posting in present threads like a retard

have you tried dodging instead of hoping your shillmon unnatural bulk would let you win trades?

I go to whichever lane I think I'm most likely to be able to score and get my stacks going in

Are the chances of winning in other mobas also this fucking bad unless you play a jungle hard carry? Or can you carry with any champ in those games?
Before BB nerf I could justify playing something like Ninetales or Pikachu sometimes, but this season I feel like I can only have an impact on the outcome of the match if I play as Machamp, Lucario or other things that give you a lot of control even if you run into something unexpected.

I played in DotA ranked nearly exclusively support and unless positions 1 to 3 (carry, mid, off-lane farmer) are all mentally challenged it's not impossible to win. But DotA is much bigger and complex so there are more variables to consider compared to Unite.

I suppose each champ having a far bigger kit also means that most of them have something to deal with most situations... I assume.

Yeah, LoL is the same easiest way to carry is jungle and control the economy. Dota is fucked in general now you have to pick a hard teamfight regardless

Not really. Roles are much more defined in DotA. A stacked classic support can be really annoying and while they can decide a teamfight they still shouldn't be able to carry the game, only help reaching the "final goal" better. But honestly it really depends on the Hero as some supports have indeed "carry capabilities" and vice versa but not all. DotA also has much heavier counter picks. A single pick can ruin the game for a hero e.g. a Hero that does more damage based on the amount of enemies vs a hero that spawns adds for pushing/fighting. That's why important carry picks are usually last pick in DotA unless the carry is a stable all arounder and even then there is at least one counter. After years of DotA Unite feels very simplified to me which isn't something bad as DotA not only is very time consuming but also can be frustrating AF. On the other hand you don't have the strategic possibilities of DotA in Unite.

Do the score held items have a cooldown? Best use is to only score 2-4 point in quick succession often?

The score stack items like Attack Weight will give you a stat boost for each goal you make up to six total. It's permanent so all you need to do is get six dunks ASAP, point number doesn't matter.

I don't think this game is any different from other mobas, I would say this is closest to heroes of the storm. With xp catch-up and Zapdos the final team fight can swing by 500 points, so your penalized much less if your team is being suppressed hard.

Thank you.

I genuinely don't understand vision in this game and it makes me perform at 80% of what I could perform at.
Like sometimes an enemy I'm in battle with can run into a bush literally in front of me and it'll break vision, other times a person 10 meters away from me I'm not in combat with can enter a bush and it'll still be visible.

I'm not a retarded Zardfag, dude. I'm just baffled because I was all alone defending the last goal and if my reaction was any slower it would have costed me the game.

Are you playing something with burn or AoE? As charizard I don't trust any brush anymore and I'm pretty sure it's because of the burn or fire blast. But I swear even after I have nothing out they still see me.

if you have vision problem maybe opens your eyes?\moran

Azubro here, in SoloQ don't even bother going Attack Weight. You WON'T be able to build stacks with the current meta, you WILL die if you try because Marill is too weak. You need to play safe and take all exp you can so you can evolve to Azu and get whirlpool.
Take Weakness Policy, Scope and Buddy Barrier. You WILL die a lot, especially if you go for 1v1, it's better to wait for your team and make the best out of the team fights with your ult.

Git gud cometophobia

>got paired with Goof

Attached: 1502682148180.gif (660x520, 2.56M)

IM ON (TWITCH DOT) TV BROS
I'VE MADE IT

Attached: LOOK MOM THERE I AM.jpg (2400x1080, 1.07M)

You better carry hard, nerd.

I actually did terrible. We still won though, thankfully.

Attached: 1628131549580.jpg (429x408, 20.1K)

>not playing against him
meh

When I played with him we lost :(

Right now I have the scope attack weight and the item that powers you up whenever you use your ult, I will drop the weight though I noticed it sucks too.

>the pokemon models in unite are actually unique and not ported 1:1 from the 3ds/switch versions
>or at the very least, sylveon's is.
>there's visible grooves in their ears, the ribbon hearts are shaped differently, and the ears are shaped differently too
huh, neat. thought the models were direct ports

Attached: 1547855035051.png (318x320, 142.39K)

my said the upped the topology

this dude is so awful, i feel kinda bad for the rest of his team (but then i remember they are all zoomers so i don't really care)

I just thought of something. Players with winrates below 50 must get a lot of bot matches, so probably at least 1/3 of their wins are because of them. That means their real winrates must be at least 10% points lower than what their profiles show. Forced 50% is not a meme.

This is a 2nd account/reset Sylveon main.
What was interesting in this match up was enemy Sylveon laned with Gengar while I laned with Cram. We won but I found it odd how they selected HV/DK and I went HV/CM. Maybe it was a miss click but it was doing pretty good. He 1st used HV to get the max amount of ticks and Pixel ability stacks and using DK in the last few ticks of HV to gain some serious HP back.

Attached: 20220512_162342.jpg (1920x910, 842.85K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220512-161732_Pokmon UNITE.jpg (1920x1080, 983.59K)

>watching his stream now
>he's literally stealing the haunter's jungle after that haunter just helped his lane
What a faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_20220512-161727_Pokmon UNITE.jpg (1920x1080, 903.8K)

Was the haunter ignoring it and sticking around or did he just steal it as soon as it spawned?

Goof was trying to stack, died in lane, then stole the jungle as soon as he respawned.
Haunter was on his way back to his jungle but went for the middle crabs when he saw Goof in his jungle.

i paid 20 dollars for greninja to have a cool cape and hat ama

Yeah I played with him solo q and he played like shit and did the least damage despite inting for stacks for the first 5 minutes of the game and never showing up to objectives to score 7

I fucking love using Gardevoir, I played her everytime I needed to jungle last season and she has a 60% win rate. But I can't force myself to use her now, when I have the opportunity to jungle I feel obligated to use grenigger because he's so much better. Buffs when?

>he can't carry with garde from lane
baka my head

I hate streamers so much

this, greninja is twice as fun and picks off entire squads faster than garde ever could

unrelated, but does anybody still use water shuriken? i know surf is like 10 times better but i wanna know if theres any merit to using shuriken over it

What are the best times to rank up? I just lost 3 games in a row due to Charizard junglers.

Just played my first ever cinderace game (lane) and did the most damage on the team. How the fuck do I get so many 30k cinderace shitters? That was so fucking easy

they're mexicans playing on their third world phones

because people tend to just run at people with cinder when he's all about keeping a distance and repositioning

thats also why flame charge is better than feint

>seeing Duraludon every other match
>check API for it's most recent pickrate
>12%
Either it's massively skyrocketed this week or I'm just getting really unlucky

Depending on the lineup or a mirror match, I like Feint more. It's just a lot more impactful provided you know how to dodge with it.

I run Blastoise with surf and it's dangerous.

well spin was buffed but it's not like the other build suddenly stopped being good too

pastebin.com/yHb5ZMxA
I buffed moves that I know to be mediocre or shitty, along with some QoL for a few moves.
Keep in mind that these are only for mons I've played enough to know what's good or bad on them, if you have any suggestions for mons that aren't here (or if you disagree with stuff here) then let me know.

Attached: 1605469639754.jpg (400x400, 12.96K)

when i play 'ace, i usually use it to carry/steal objectives and pick off running enemy or braindead squishies who DONT run.
sometimes i end up with 100k dmg mvp and sometimes i end up with 45k.

>cross chop's stacks in the base version
this is what i always wanted, it can be really hard to get those chop stacks since it's so late

>i play absol bot lane
>dominate the lane 6 kills and destroyed the enemy base with pikachu
>manage to secure second dred
>team is complete garbage, hoopa cant do portals, duraludon xp share
>we lose third dred teamates die
>duralodon steals zap but enemy team scores 300
>lose

soloq is 1x9 huh

Can we have bans? I want to ban decidueye so my teammates won't pick it, get zero points and >10k damage

Why would you want your teammates to get less than 10k damage?

I fucked up the direction.

Teammate damage was 8k, (x

Attached: Obtain Creamy.png (361x413, 138.82K)

in my experience with SMITE, the hard carry is usually ADC but it can also be jungler, mid or even solo depending on the patch

>Banning picks you don't want your teammates playing instead of the enemy
Multidimensional brain thinking.

>ban azumarill, crustle and mime from your team
>ban hoopa, lucario and sneed rabbit from enemy

>in a lane against submission machoke and mr mime
>press the safeguard button
>win

Have you taken the Blisseypill yet user?

lick

I main Azumarill and crustle
No I will not apologize
No I will not contribute

Griefersama... I kneel...

i ONLY play absol
if someone picks it before me i pick AZUMARILL and AFK

didnt mean to reply.....

Is there good use of softboiled over safeguard? Feels like that's her whole point with the meta now.

It's not bad by any means, but giving anyone unstoppable at any time is just far too good. If the enemy team doesnt have any slows or stuns softboiled is probably better, but with no slows or stuns they were probably fucked to begin with

just had someone being mad and spamming pings because he didn't get hoopa

>one trick who throws a shitfit and bails like a baby when he doesn't get his way
what is it about Unite that just attracts the most mentally underdeveloped subhumans

The Pokemon brand duh

Actually it started in LoL once they put in role selection and started patting OTP autistics on the head. You used to be expected to know a variety of roles and team composition mattered.

>nooo you HAVE to play flex and let me play what I want

All of those would be appreciated. I'd add:
>Rock Tomb: Increased casting speed
>Leaf Tornado: Previous nerf reverted
>Razor Leaf (Owl): Gains auto stacks per enemies hit
>Filter: Lasts as long as Barrier/Guard Swap are active (Maybe reduce the def buff effect)

why would anyone willingly choose to play hoopa

>accidentally picked drain kiss with hyper voice
Well I just threw that match harder than I've seen anyone throw a match before except for maybe an Azumarill.
I was literally useless.
Sorry, teammates.

Attached: Every Planet We Reach is Fucking DEAD.png (212x211, 87.08K)

As someone who plays Gengar jungle, I honestly don't care if people take my jungle after the first rotation. As long as I have Dream Eater, I honestly don't give a fuck about jungle anymore, I could probably stay in lane and just farm the enemy team.

personally i like to play unbound

>"I can cast a unite move right?"
>"Yes any time your spell is 100% charged"
>"I wanna cast Nock Nock"
>"Why are you casting Nock Nock there's no one to attack here"
>"I... I attack the bushes!"
>[Laughter]
>"Fine, you attack the bushes. There is a Gengar here"

Attached: 724.png (256x256, 47.92K)

Bot matches lower your winrate because the bots will coordinate and defeat the incurable humans despite the bots forgetting you exist the moment you enter a bush or turn invisible.

In pvp there are guaranteed idiots on both sides.

mama mia I've got an azumarill and a garchomp on my team

Duraludon is on free rotation.
Also the flavor of the week.

wow and we lost too because garchomp tried to solo zap and never showed up for team fights
shocker

Is Azumarill REALLY that bad? Am I playing with Rock Lee level training weights?

Whirlpool/Water Pulse is merely okay, every other combination of moves is irredeemable dogshit, completely unironically

Essentially.
Whirlpool+Water Pulse is kinda ass, but it's the best moveset Azu's got.
Any other move combination is liquid ass butter.
Azu barely functions.
They only way it can get anything done is if it has its ult up and the enemy is retarded.

>Jungler pings I need backup
Defeat incoming

It’s not play rough as the better one? Feels slow without it

Seems the only way of playing him is to go top, go pure damage, and just try to force 1v1s with your unite. Going to dred is just pointless as if anyone overlaps you deal 0 damage and he's too slow to catch people anyway. Then you just unite on cooldown as it's up pretty much every 30 sec.

>your team picks 4 squishy attackers and nobody calls jungle
What's the strategy in this situation? Is the best option simply to Spintoise?

>2 minutes to find match in masters 1300
unitesisters... game is dead....
>get paired with a ultra rank chink blissey
>best match I had this week

The only thing Play Rough is good for is movement speed.
The stun is way too short to be much help and it only targets one person.
It's like a worse Volt Tackle.
Water Pulse can at least damage entire groups and also act like a dash.

how the fuck do i tsar reena

Did they buff Pikachu again? The ball feels faster and the ult even stronger.

>veteran 4* match
>ally squirtle refuses to evolve until zapdos

Attached: anger.png (171x123, 19.66K)

Also don't we get purple medals from the last season? I ranked in thw 1400s and did not get any this time.

no, probably feels stronger because buddy barrier was nerfed.

Brolax, get fat.

You needed 1800

>running duos with a buddy
>go up against a 5-stack
>829 - 0

Attached: 1503355367446.jpg (720x472, 43.34K)

find their twitch and laugh at their seething

Use Stomp cuz the stun's pretty nice and Triple Axel got gutted.
Take your pick of either Trop Kick for dashing and slows or Grass Glide to pull people in trying to escape while also acting like a mini stun-machine.
Wait for your team to support you before going in, Tsareena can't 1v4 the enemy team like she could on release.
She can still easily win 1v1's though, unless she's against something like Garchomp.
Anyone with good range and kiting will probably shit on you unless you catch them off guard.
Muscle Band, Scope Lens, Buddy Barrier, Weakness Policy, and Attack Weight are all pretty good on her.
I tend to run Full Heal cuz getting stunned and losing your Queenly Majesty stacks sucks, but Slow Smoke and X-attack aren't bad, either.
Or just pick Lucario, loooooooooool.

Attached: tsar_f5e.png (1280x1679, 889.05K)

>Or just pick Lucario, loooooooooool.
No.

Attached: 1634444400712.jpg (428x383, 52.06K)

how do i time feint

Right before you get hit by the projectile, or right when the AoE warning shows up.

>aoe warning
what about ones with decently long windups like dragonite, blastoise and luca?

>forced to jungle again
NOOOOOO

Dragonite's is so long that you can pretty much just walk out of the ring.
Blastoise's you still have the tail end of your invulnerability once it goes off. Maybe just a slight delay on your activation.
Lucario's is active once he starts charging and is slow once it releases, so just don't be in melee range and/or in front of him.

How do I play Machamp and what's a good build for him?

>tried jungle Aegislash
>loved every second of it even if I performed poorly
Visionary-sama... I kneel...

Attached: file.png (419x51, 17.88K)

>him

>full team of squishy attackers & I'm the only all-rounder
>lose
what did they think was going to happen???
sure we secured most of the objectives but lost zap, the only thing that really matters in this game

>cotton spore x attack eldegoss runs around stealing our jungler's camps all game
>dunks 264 points, gets second highest kills and damage
>win
griefing junglegoss..... I-I kneel...

Attached: I kneel....jpg (350x550, 56.97K)

>try to playing jungle tsareena cuz no one else called center
>do good early game but get shat on in team fights cuz greninja kiks my ass
>our hoopa, pikachu, and egg bomb blissey win the game by shitting out stuns
Thank you teammates for carrying my useless ass.

finally getting the blastoise skin today feelsgoodman

Attached: 436576.png (441x396, 55.39K)

>accidentally bought a held item with coins instead of tickets
gee, i wonder why the coin purchase is the default instead of tickets, i fucking wonder

Attached: anger.jpg (600x865, 35.1K)

dragonites moveset is unfun garbage. going back to that nigger chomp

please don't, save us the slot & just got charibot if you're thinking like that

I did the same when the game released

luckily they shit out coins now compared to then. Not to mention the 2 week vacation giving 14000

>2 week vacation
i don't know why i keep forgetting about this, really need to take advantage of it more

>stomp enemy team the entire game
>forget about zap
MANY SUCH CASES

So I just had a dude called Bøubii on my team who just sat in base afk all game and he had some kind of script running that made him do a move every 30 seconds so he wouldn't get reported. Why is this shit allowed?
If someone is reported multiple times the game should just ban them. What the fuck

Adding onto this, be very aware of both your stacks and teammates, especially if you pick Trop Kick.
2 queenly majesty stacks makes it relatively safe to try your luck at poking a goal since you can retreat with trop kicks.
If you pay attention to your teammates trop kick an be a huge asset in covering their retreat or cutting off an enemy's escape. And because it allows you to move over enemies so easily you should really pay attention to what enemy your team is targeting and help burst them down.
Her unite isn't particularly good, but it's very effective at helping to quickly take out squishies like Cinderace or Ninetales, which can make a huge difference in a zapdos fight. Be wary of frog clones as the only thing worse than wiffing it on an unstoppable enemy is completely depleting it for nothing. It's also a good panic button if you REALLY need to get away.

Master rank! Now the hell begins.

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-012336_Pokmon UNITE.jpg (1920x1080, 813.41K)

>our team is at advantage, but not so much
>during Zapdos, we end up stalling Zapdos too much because we're afraid of a epic comeback
>match almost ending and Zapdos not taken yet
>enemy Lucario ignores the teamfight and does a 100 points backcap
>match ends
>we won by 12 points

Attached: 1616510267716.jpg (680x809, 57.98K)

>abusing a broken mon
dishonor

Just did a match as dragon pulse toilet for the memes and holy shit that shit does zero damage now. What the fuck were Timi thinking nerfing it again after neutering it once already?

>venusaur takes beam
>sylveon takes MF
FOR FUCK SAKE

>sylveon
>broken
Are we seriously calling it broken just because it won a tournament?
Literally nothing about it has changed since its original nerfs
The only thing notable is the Buddy Barrier nerf letting Sylveon do more damage, but that's it.
If Sylveon faces against hyper mobile mons that can dash behind it it's pretty much fucked.
Sylveon is good, but far from broken.

>Sylveon Broken
lol thinking Sylveon is broken. What is Spin Blastiose, cinder and lucario?
Always been a Sylveon main just didn't started grinding to masters until after 2 to 3 weeks reset because of playes stacking and SoloQ Matchmaking being crap.

Did I just fight your team because the enemy team had a Saur using Beam/sludge and Sylveon MF/DK. What mon were you?

blastoise

you have to understand that the average retard is brain dead and has zero understanding of why sylveon was used in the first place. the day it happened the discussions that happened here proved that this place is no better than Twitter or Reddit

No they had a tree on their team. But it's weird seeing a saur going sludge/beam and Sylveon MF/DK

Also score being dropped so no additional hp from score. Yeah it's not broken, user is just being a retard
Basically this and it's only a pathetic joke. Thinking Sylveon HV is broken. Good after bb and score nerfs (score is basically dropped on most mons) but no way broken.

>/pug/ just two week ago
>if you pick Sylveon you are griefing
>/pug now
>Sylveon is broken

Calm down, I was just joking

MF/DK has been getting more usage lately, which is dumb because the cd is still too long so CM is the better choice. HV is also generally the better choice unless your enemy team is full of hyper mobile characters like Absol.

Sludge/beam saur isn't that bad, if the person using it knows how to aim

It's a pretty debated topic to be joking about. I'm tired of sylveon mains trying to stealth meme their mon into being good. Nobody is falling for the deception.

Timi might after a Sylveon won the aeons cup. I mean its clearly bait but if Sylveon does get nerf when it isnt even that good, that is a new low for Timi since you can only use HV and if an enemy dashes left or right on where HV is blasted, your a sitting duck begging to be KITTED since Sylveon has no bulk because Wise/Specs are mandatory or else you'll be doing shit damage.

I'm only playing bot lane attacker this season doing like 70k damage every game. If we lose I can blame my team because I did my job.

What makes Triple Axel worse than Stomp? Seems like a useful move too on paper. i accidentally picked it and want to cope

Attached: 1480707913813.jpg (719x714, 22.83K)

Does little damage and doesn't heal for shit.
It got nerfed into oblivion, which is a shame because it's a better chase move than Stomp, but Stomp actually pack a wallop and has pretty decent healing along with a stun.

>oh wow it's the zap fight can't wait to do damage with triple axel
>hoopa throwing out hyperspace fury
>blissey throwing eggs at you
>a9 spitting autos in your face
>tree takes you for a ride across the map

>going gray already
yeah okay good job grandma

>win eight matches in a row
>close the game
I can sense the Timi gods eyeing my copy of the game.
Wouldn't wanna upset them tonight and trigger them into deploying the AFKers, griefers, and literal children, hahaha...

based jokester triggering the autists

You are running double glasses focus band with sylveon right pug?

Sending coins every day is too much of a pain so I'm going to stop doing it.

what's your moveset?

Actually, I'm running Buddy Barrier/Focus Band/Spatk. Specs.

Attached: 1578186914101.jpg (340x669, 73.49K)

Honestly don't find buddy barrier that useful anymore since it usually heals you to full anyway.

I'm running double glasses and Buddy Barrier.
BB's still nice even if it's not busted anymore.

*your ult heals you to full

I will find out who you are and I will hunt you down.

Attached: 1651186992328.jpg (1600x1600, 221.46K)

Blame Timi for making scrolling through the friends list so shit. 5 coins doesn't mean much anyway.

>stuck in jungle
>pick greninja
>suck ass
>team last hits all the objectives while I whiff everything including my unite
Welp, we won, no thanks to me. the only useful thing I did that match was chase off the enemy team for my first gank.

I"m a bit retarded, how does Aegislash work? lol

Like his stacks i guess, the auto that makes you slash through the opponent... I watch good players and they get so many boosted auto attacks and demolish tanks. When I play Aegislash the boosted autos just feel kinda random. I get like 1 or 2 after a sacred sword and can't really tell whats happening.

Read his unite db page.

Sword stance boosted autos = damage
Shield stance boosted autos = heal

Depending on team comp either BB, 2x glasses or Focus 2x glasses
I like BB a bit more than focus cause even though Sylveons ult heals you to full (recover HP base on damage you dealed with its AOE burst and making sure you get the most stacks with Pixilate before using its unite) since BB shield still helps in important team fights.

I like focus because it makes you a monster in lane.

Attached: pleasee respond.png (500x500, 331.22K)

These players are so shit.
I'm locking in Azumarill every game until 2000.

Muscle, attack weight, focus. If you don't like stacking you can run scope or razor instead of aw.

Yeah, I'm pretty bad at stacking on anything that isn't Score Shield Greedent.
I'll try Scope and Claw and see how those work out.
What moveset should I be using? Dynamic Punch or Submission, Close Combat or Cross Chop?

this is how you play him. dynamic punch on someone's head > hit 1 melee for razor proc > close combat > keep hitting if they're still alive

razor, focus, attack weight

Have fun doing nothing for like a hundred matches.

My team will make me lose anyway so I don't care.

Dynamic punch and close combat is probably the best. Cross chop isn't that bad either. Submission is dogshit trash tier atm though.

>Submission is dogshit trash tier atm though.
Shame, pulling someone outta position sounds funny, but I guess you'd basically be trading your life away after you pull them.
I'll stick with Dynamic Punch and experiment with the other moves, then.
Anything else I need to know?

Going to main Grenigger now, say something nice about me :)

The reason why submission is trash is because of blissey's anti cc and a shitton of unstoppable in the game. Try to get 13 as early as you can with cross chop because it's the main reason to run it. You can get a stack that gives you 2 attack everytime you use your basic attack. This stacks up to 40 which means 80 extra attack. Your ult should one shot anything if you manage to stack it.

Right, I forgot about unstoppable. Damn.
I'll try Cross Chop out, that sounds pretty wicked.
Thanks for the tips, user!

Oh man, I was Gengar and flowcharted SBDE, but basically the entire enemy team was defenders/all rounders. I should have went Hex, couldn't get any resets off.

That's true. Already the enemy is afraid of pushing up because of HV early lv and if you are able to get ov 4 before Bees, you easily farm them.

What build do you run on Gengar? I haven't played since the buffs and oh my god, this character fucking rapes everything in solo que. It's probably not broken in team play but fuck, it feels like an actual assasin from league.

I'm using wise glasses, specs and focus

I swear only one of the losses was my fault.

Attached: azumarill day1.png (388x734, 160.36K)

I feel ya bro, I love Azumarill but i feel so bad playing this thing. When i played against bad people I was like "heyo this character isn't half bad" but then I fought ranged heroes in higher elo and woke up.

Azumarill 90% of the game feels butt fucking worthless.

Would eviolite save him?

Attached: e4cf19229e8e4e91982b12208da7d698.jpg (1280x960, 240.81K)

I like triple specs, but I'd probably be better off trading one of those for a focus band.

triple glasses is the only way

>chanh getting 1k viewers
you hate to see it

Twitch is shilling asian pacific streamers as part of their heritage month so they get extra viewers just because diversity

Did someone raid him or something? If not it's probably bots.

>team leaves me to 2v1 sololane as lane gengar
>do okay and steal some last hit
>jungler joins in and ganks 3v1
fucking why

They picked a horrible retard for representation, I guess it's a good day to have the name Chan Nyugen though.

I still remember the game where I shitted on him and he hid in the bushes at zapdos while I wiped his team and he failed to snipe zap. Can't believe people follow this dude

Attached: wigglychad.png (680x763, 20.17K)

could be worse

Cinderace is decent in the lane, only problem is so many shitters play him (along with the other attackers). Just have good positioning and Ace can be a legit menace.

wouldn't it lose effect upon evolving into mamo?

Every time I try to use Cinderace, the enemies are all grouped up together and I die when I use Blaze Kick.

That's because you mistake having moves as needing to use them whenever they're off cooldown. You have range and your autos, so just keep them tucked away until you actually NEED to use them.

Have you tried not using Blaze Kick into a crowd?

>ban mime
Thank god we don't have bans. Shitter's like you would ban the best supports in leu of something like blissey or wigglytuff.

anything better than playing a mirror matchup and being so much better than your opponent

>call jungle ASAP
>dumb fucking beaner calls it 5 seconds before the match starts and pings "Retreat!" constantly
Fucking God dammit. I only won that game because I sniped Zapdos and the enemy team surrendered. Where were all the spics on my team? Trying to backcap, of course! Roberto, Gonzales, Rodriguez, all of you: go to hell you fucking Spanish rape babies. Oh wait, never mind: you live in Mexico, which is worse than hell. The next time a cartel member knocks on your door, just bend down and present your neck for chopping via machete. It will be a better use of your life than whatever the hell you're currently doing. You might even get in one of those funny pictures that they make where they stack the heads up on a street corner or something. God damn 0 IQ nigger retard wetbacks. Sheriff Joe Arpaio should have put your entire nation in a gas chamber.

Attached: pokemon unite mexicans.png (867x641, 40.22K)

>kill the carry at the start of the fight
>opponent's team chicken out and flip zap
>they obviously get it
I hate this mechanic so much

>Instalock jungle
Boy do I hate faggots like you. It's always someone who cannot play for shit aswell. You just found one role that you do not suck so much dick at and instalock it every time.
Real chads fill.

Can someone tell me how2cinder ult? It feels impossible to target correctly and when I let go to ult it doesn't come out half the time. Not like it's getting canceled by something hitting me, I just have to target it again for some reason. I don't get why it feels so finicky when no other move does. I don't understand it

Ok, I'll tell you the secret to using Cinder Ult but only if you promise to use it for good.
Okay? Here it is: the best way to aim cinder ult is to just let the game autoaim it for you and just use it when you need more i-frames in order to make a play

I only instalocked it because I went 3 games with a shit jungler. They may as well just call this game Cyber Mexico: the MOBA

Jungler is the dedicated shitter role. It's the one you pick if you simply do not know how to exist in lane. If you cannot harass for shit, if you cannot CS for shit, if you have no map awareness and constantly overextend, that's when you pick jungle.
You sit in your little hemisphere of the map and farm without any distractions. You "gank" 3 times per game and never show up for zapdos and then blame the support for picking eldegoss instead of blissey, as if that would have made any difference.

t. Lane shitter
Get carried by me noob

This.
I just carried an entire team full of brainless meximelts, and he's calling me a shitter? I'm not even going to validate him with a (you).

Pokemon Unite Manga
twitter.com/poke_unite_jp/status/1525007949885743107

Attached: FSdru3XaIAAUHCr.jpg (2935x4096, 1.59M)

metagrossbros....not like this....

Bullshit. You fuckers steal my aipoms at the start yet go afk if I touch your corphish, never gank for shit, always 2 levels below the enemy team, and constantly spam pings.
But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If you somehow happen to be the magical non-feeding jungler then why pray-tell aren't you in any of my games? T.T

Attached: Untitled-design-2020-10-22T113954.242.jpg (1200x600, 58.08K)

Metagross will be playable for free as an unlock for completing the story mode that they're adding for the 1 year anniversary mhm mhm yup my dad is timmy

cute, too bad i can't read moonrunes

Master isn't hard, it's actually 1,400-1,800 when things really start to become retarded & stagnant

can confirm, my uncle works for two nickels

BB, wise, specs or Focus, wise, specs. X-speed HV/CM is the only set that works. Before using your unite try to get stacks of on Sylveons ability. I recommend focus more

We will get Metagross but not sure when. An anniversary time period seems right though.
Will it be a defender or all rounder though? My money is all rounded but hope it's a defender.

i'd go deep and raw

It could be worse, you could accidentally pick sludge bomb while playing DE Gengar like I have once. You actually can't do a single thing with that set.

>Espeon confirmed to be free with upcoming event on May 16th
Now where are the anons who said it was going to be 10k
Check serebii/twitter for proof

Attached: espeon.jpg (640x360, 42.44K)

>Source and confirmed
ttps://www.pokemonunite.jp/ja/news/58/

jesus tencent give me something to dump my coins on

The way they've been distributing mons really shows they were throwing shit at the wall while designing the game. Originally being the main grind incentive for making coins, now they're just getting released to keep people coming back for an update.
I feel like this stuff is gonna compound over time, like the fashion tickets and gacha system.

Stomp is better due to cracked scaling and burst
Axel aite but outshined by Stomp and can feel absolutely garbage if you don't use AA buff also full heal is necessary for consistent playmaking potential

Attached: plantbih.jpg (720x720, 22.46K)

Grinding coins isnt even hard anymore. Wow is /pug reaching a new low for what is considered broken now?
How is pic related not a Sylveon Main? They spent real money on fake currency to buy in game clothes.

Yeah it really is not looking too good with this distribution atm.

>lose by literally one point
I'm SEETHING

This game makes me so fucking mad man, if I knew where this FUCKING NIGGER CINDERACE THAT WAS SO DEVOTED TO STEALING JUNGLE THAT HE KEPT DOING IT DURING BOTH DREDNAWS lived and it was within a 2 hour drive I genuinely think I would go to his house and beat the shit out of him.

>free mon through event
This means it will be SSS+ tier
Regardless, anyone thinking they would pull the gem things is retarded, it would kill the game in days.