How would you fix eggs and baby pokemon...

How would you fix eggs and baby pokemon? Personally i think running back and forth is a stupid boring lazy game mechanic.

Attached: E5oItCCVgAAPD7a.jpg (1777x1000, 350.13K)

Honestly don't know what you'd replace it with.
Like a fucking incubator?

Why does the male Nidoran have feminine lashes. What the fuck is going in that picture

Have it run on XP and turns in battle

do seomthing like they do in

Incompetence

the artist probably thought the one with whiskers was male kek

Real time clocking as an alternative.
Or.
Let your Pokemon accept babysitting duties. Get some Pokemon and pokemilfs together in a day care and have them hatch eggs with their body heat and shiet.

>Real time clocking as an alternative.
This is what I was thinking desu, it should be a thing that just sorta goes on in the background like berries, and maybe there should be some stuff you can do to speed it up if you want

>Real time clocking as an alternative.
They probably considered it given the gen eggs debuted in, but its a retarded idea.
>Let your Pokemon accept babysitting duties.
That's pokepelago's Isle Avue. Which is probably the actual answer to OP.

I'll start with removing incense breeding just to get useless baby mons. just breed marill and etc, and you get azurill without all the extra steps

but baby pokemon can't breed so that's sorta a pain in the ass if you wanna do a breeding chain isn't it?

He just has long eyelashes. Males have eyelashes too despite what's shown in media.

PKSM

Pretty sure whoever drew that picture just got the genders mixed up, they probably thought purple is a girlish color and therefore the purple one is the girl.

I thought of that once.

An egg carrier that lets you hold and simultaneously incubate up to six eggs, giving info on their parentage and vague verbal indicator of how long they'll take to hatch.

Artist knew nothing and assumed pink was female.

That sounds like something they might come up with.

only women have eyelashes apparently

Just make it time based and keep the effort system from PLA to make mass breeding obsolete, that removes the rush to make as many eggs as possible

speaking of that i really think they should give you iv/ev based on levels or some other factor and let you distribute them how you want like a typical rpg.

A machine that exponentially increasing the time spent inside the machine compared to outside it allowing for instantaneous hatching.

its just as pretty boy. Those arent a recent invention

>Personally i think running back and forth is a stupid boring lazy game mechanic.
You dumb ADHD zoomer fuck, ignore the meta for a second. It's supposed to represent the time it's been with you on your journey, like you get it in an early town and as you're walking to victory road it finally hatches. It would be lazy to make it actually time-based since you wouldn't have to do anything, they'd just hatch on their own. But you'd love that because it would casualize and convenience the game even further.

Because men are superior

Attached: my-eyelashes-vs-lashes-on-every-guy-i-know-shit-36948097.png (500x566, 107.47K)

>Personally i think running back and forth is a stupid boring lazy game mechanic
>You dumb ADHD zoomer fuck
IRONY

Additionally, eggs wouldn't hatch on their own, you'd have to check and hatch them manually.

I think this should be a kind of setting, putting your egg box to auto-hatch or not.

You do know makes have naturally better eyelashes than females right?
You'd know this if you would ever open a book for once or go outside

>oonga boonga im so smard I red buks
sure...

Just have the Daycare guys give you the fucking bred Pokemon right away.

>Personally i think running back and forth is a stupid boring lazy game mechanic.
Because you missed the point. Steps taken was a representation of the passage of time. You weren't supposed to game hatching. You were supposed to go about your business until they hatched.
They have to be in the party and not just in possession in storage because the data was separate and it'd have been too complicated and costly for anything like the backend to be updating the box mons while not at the PC.

>its blue so it has to be male
t. the artist

>You have to be halfway done with the game to get a lvl 5 pokemon
Wow cool system I will never use.

Males generally have longer eyelashes, at least humans

Just replace it with a Hatch button. Running around isn't fun and neither would grinding the E4 to make it hatch. That or make them hatch after 100 steps.

I would love to make it so baby pokemon have their own sort of minigame to evolve
also make it so baby pokemon entirely replace eggs and cannot battle (they can still do constests)
>feeding baby pokemon berries/blocks/poffins raises their iv's
>once the baby pokemon has a certain amount of iv's in a stat it evolves
this would open up a nice window for pokemon to get more evo's that already have 3 stages.

We had that back in Gen 7 with the Poké Pelago hot springs.

Make Baby Pokemon like Pichu randomly learn TM moves when they levelup sometimes. It would justify using them in the early game instead of just catching a Pikachu, as well as make the Pokemon feel special to the trainer (like if someone's Pichu randomly learns Nasty Plot, they could imagine they got an evil Pichu).

i'm more concerned by the fact that they are depicting baby pokemon having sex and breeding.

Nidoran are not baby pokemon.

When you hatch a Nidoran egg they come out of it, so they are babies regardless of Gen2 terminology

Is there even a reason to breed in gen 8?

So Absol is a baby pokemon too?
Stop being retarded please.

Is there even a reason to play gen 8?

>So Absol is a baby pokemon too?
Yes.

Attached: never go full retard.jpg (620x547, 39.4K)

Arceus was born from an egg in lore, so it's a baby too