Say the most outlandish shit just to make an argument seem so fucked and some anons look weird

>say the most outlandish shit just to make an argument seem so fucked and some anons look weird
I am /DEVILISH/ here.

Attached: 1593549482914.jpg (1062x1080, 57.57K)

there's a guy in FFXIV threads on Any Forums that never shuts up about his lore books and I like taking him on rides talking out of my ass because he always replies with paragraphs

>mfw i successfully falseflag as cultists and drones

The AEW gamethreads are shoot full of Redditors, so I need to make the discussion of AEW as unproductive as possible so they stick to their containment threads

Attached: file.png (600x755, 676.44K)

I like wrestling

damn that's one goofy kike

I too am a diehard adherent to the plan.

Attached: rs-232430-GettyImages-460544888.jpg (3000x2000, 712.99K)

>Disagreeing with someone that you agree with just to start an argument

i interject into arguments 2 other anons are having and just try to confuse them. i'll reply 5 or 6 posts into an exchange and just say nonsense and be really rude.

Everyone does this.

Attached: vqGeMsr.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

V is too fuckinf stupid to have fun in you cant even find anybody to work a simple program with

that's just 4channel in general

>Be me
>State an opinion
>Say something moronic that goes against my stated opinion
>Something that is easily proven wrong
>pw dogpiles my moronic worked take
>Any opinion that differs from my real opinion gets lumped in with my worked moronic worked take
>My real opinion goes over
>It just keeps happening

>tfw rename all the files on my PC to apple phone format
>always a couple of dweebs who greentext >phoneposter
HOWLING

I make wolfie seethe and mald and stay up 20 hours a day with one simple trick

yikes

Based. Those gamethreads are fucking cancer, no clue why they don’t just stick to reddit

haha I do this

based

I wanted tto do a gimmick of obnoxiously long filenames but i was too lazy and the expected payout was too low.

kek based

its easier to get (You)'s and seethe there than in Any Forums, literally boomer tier retards.