Water Festival 2022 Edition

>Pokémon Go Event Info
pokemongolive.com/post/
pokemongolive.com/seasons/alola/
p337.info/pokemongo/
leekduck.com/events/

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/5Sz53VNV

>Submit and Review Pokéstop Nominations (level 38+)
wayfarer.nianticlabs.com/

>Server Status
mmoserverstatus.com/pokemon_go

>Databases
pokemongohub.net/
thesilphroad.com/
pokemongo.gamepress.gg/
pokeassistant.com/

>PvP IV Checkers & Battle Simulators
stadiumgaming.gg/rank-checker
pogostat.com/
pokebattler.com/
pvpoke.com/
pokemongolive.com/leaderboard/

>Estimated Shiny Rates
shinyrates.com/
9db.jp/pokemongo/data/9510

>Submit Your Friend Code Here
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeTX-Z9RUTmCPxhq07iwKdCU86E2uiLfkwidnAZ8cACRrzNOw/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Find Friends Here
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s0Mdom2Jp3Z9z0a1vsbeJWQC3_R1v-opRZIzumNaPg0/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Thread:

Attached: allOfTheseImagesFeelAwkwardIWishIKnewHowToProperlyIncorporateTheRuleOfThirds.png (800x500, 129.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

serebii.net/pokemongo/todaysviewresearch/electrifythesky-extra.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dragon Breath is actually better for Hydregion when I looked at pvpoke. When it gets dragon claw it actually gets good with killing meta. It is good actually

Lucked into a perfect Eevee. What's good to evolve into? I don't bother with pvp.

Only Espeon and Glaceon are decent at raids.

Not Sylveon? Huh.

Doesn’t flareon have one of the highest attack stats of Fire types along with decent novepool? How is it not one of the good raid eeveelution?

Outclassed by other things. It's a good budget pick if you're just starting out or missed stuff like Darmanitan, Reshiram, and Chandelure, though.

Not him, but fairy-types outside of the shadowmons are absolute dogshit. It's worse in dragon raids for DPS than Jynx or Glaceon. Gardevoir is also pretty bad, but barely usable in cloudy weather.

Outclassed by every Blast Burn starter, plus Darmanitan, all the fire legendaries, etc.

I said too much "actually".
Anyways it gets 367 wins 183 losses with DB/DC,DP. 25 wins 38 losses with the meta.
I also searched a little the battles, if you don't take the shield baits like a casual, you can win a few more fights with Dark Pulse

Process of elimination -
If you don't have several good Mamoswine, Glaceon.
If you do and don't have many good Mewtwo, Espeon.
Got those and no good grass DPS? Leafeon
Got all three or just don't care at all? Your favorite.

just hatched a hundo darumaka so this ugly little guy is good for something?

Both ice and fire versions are top tier attackers for their respective types.

Fire Darumaka? Yeah he is the best non-legendary fire type for PVEs. Power up

>He thinks Hydreigon is capable of learning Dragon Claw in general

Consider it a cheaper alternative to Reshiram.

Attached: Peter'sHorribleFate.jpg (552x450, 173.44K)

I just wish there wasn't so many Blisseys, Chanseys, and Wobbufets. What were they thinking?

Attached: Screenshot_20220511-024526_Pokmon GO.jpg (1080x2400, 478.6K)

Shit he can't learn dragon claw in the games also can he, that sucks.

Is a 100% Rockruff useful for anything? I'm hoping for Accelerock one day and/or Dusk form.

He's only useful if Dusk is good. He's okay in Ultra, but just ok.

If they ever add Accelerock (which they probably won't since it's the only Pokémon that can learn it and Lycanroc doesn't make for a good Community Day Pokémon due to its evolution conditions) it will be on par with something like Shadow Punch.

Dusk form was datamined a while ago but you'll need a special Rockruff just like in the main series games to get it.

Just found out that Tapu Fini is great at Great and Ultra League, you can trade the unboosted Tapu Finis to make it below 1500 cp

How many days do I have to wait to transport this shiny legendary dude? Like how much energy does it take?

Attached: Screenshot_20220511-035546_Pokmon GO.jpg (1079x1150, 296.62K)

it previews the energy usage when you tap on a mon but your shiny legendary dude will use up the entire bar

Anyone else have this problem that the snapshot of a water type special research task doesn't unlock after makin a picture of a water mon?

Take a picture of a wild water pokemon, if doesn't work take a picture of a water pokemon you have

I did that. What the fuck hanke

I miss Level 2 raids

their QA department 41%'d themselves so now they don't have anyone to do basic double checking that the average 6 year old child would be capable of doing

Any idea when the next rocket event will happen so I can TM away frustration? I started playing again soon after the last one happened apparently.

Snapshot of a caught water Pokemon worked for me.

Now that all the tapus are out, are any of them good? Which one is the best one?

Yeah, they were usually mid stage starter evolutions which is cool and were fun to do because it still didn't take much time as 3 star raids

Fini is good in Ultra League or for GL Remix if you're really desperate
Bulu is a decent grass attacker with a better defensive typing than most.
Lele and Koko are garbage.

Tapu Bulu is the best grass pve attacker after Zarude and you can't have many Zarudes probably. If we exclude shadows and megas of course so he is top tier
Tapu Fini is a great GL and UL pvp pokemon
Others are outclassex

Fini is also good for GL itself, same typing with azumarill but actually does what that typing supposed to do and spams water gun and surf.

For me, it didn't work on wild pokemon, but did work on a buddy

Anyone have any interesting community day meetup stories?
I went to one last month, and even though all I did was hang out with the friend that came with me, I might decide to go again this month.

ah yes can't wait to connect and explore with uhhhh a bunch of strangers as I catch uhhhh alolan geodude which I really need trust

Attached: 537537747.png (633x360, 270.25K)

Is there a limit to how much bag and pokemon space you can buy?

yes, I forget what it is tho, it's more then I need

yes

How much is it? Just curious.

like 3000 or something

Usually with people from my university, they were quite cool. Not many interesting stories though but there were all different kinds of people, professors students workers and office workers. Pogo used to be a quite fun activity.

Pokemon bag is 5600
Item bag is 4600
need space for all those canon height weight pokemon

Does anyone have the "fastest" best buddy guide image? I had one but I can't find it again

*best non shadow/mega*

Mega venusaur/zarude/4 shadow venusaur, tangrowth, vileplume, exeggutor is the best grass team you can have, even then most of those aren't out damaging shadow electric types even in the sun.

>does what that typing supposed to do and spams water gun and surf.
Cause azu doesn't spam bubble+hydro pump?

Only the scrubiest of scrubs run ice beam/Play rough.

ENTER
CHADmortar

Attached: 831952A0-2B85-48E5-9FF1-5DD79071EB09.png (1800x900, 1.28M)

Fewer people play with HP nowadays and it is definitely not spammy even with bubble

>even then most of those aren't out damaging shadow electric types even in the sun.
That's a lie look at it again, in sun they outperform electric pokemon

Zarude, Venusaur, Torterra, Tangrowth outperforms
Well not everyone can get to the shadows immediately so Tapu Bulu is the best grass choice for who can't that's why I excluded shadows

meant for this

>being this retarded
And yes this is in the sun.

Attached: Screenshot_20220511-122431_Chrome.jpg (926x1821, 950.4K)

>Buying item bag space
Laughs in 350 slots

every few months they will raise it another couple hundred each, usually before big events

How long is it going to take me to max out my inventory without paying real money? Waiting 4 days for a single upgrade is torture

Longer than if you just got a job and paid them.

everyone starts with 300, most recent limit I can find is 3500. 4 days for 50 spaces (one upgrade) or 8 for 100. 32 more upgrades can be bought in that case, which would take 256 days/37 weeks of getting 50 coins every single day. much longer if you fail to do so or refuse to buy coins for it with real money, not counting any """""promotions"""" where you get an upgrade for """free"""

340 days minimum, you need 85 * 50 upgrades which you acquire an upgrade every 4 days at minimum

Btw is shadow treecko out yet? Will it be better than these grass types?

Depending on the enemy moveset, roserade out damages bulu as well.

The last time they did that was over 4 years ago when upgrades were half cost

yes it will be better, but it’ll cost elite chicken tikka masalas to get frenzy plant

Sceptiles bulk is so trash the only time it's even half way as good as other non-shadow grass mons is when the enemy has a SE attack. Any time the raid boss is using a neutral or resisted move sceptile plummets down the rankings.

It'll be decent ish but nothing crazy compared to shadow venu/tangrowth due to their bulk

>Imagine not dodging
That's why dodging exist

Can it, Hanke

Unless you're godlike, or cheating, dodging lowers your damage. Especially if you miss-time and still take the full attack.

Adding dodging to the equation just makes you better than someone who isn't dodging, once two players are dodging perfectly the dps returns and the bulkier pokemon win out again.

dodginf lowers your damage? Dodging is literally one of the easisest thing to do in raids except very few ridiculous moved like stone edge even they are easily predictable. And you are a retard if you think dodging lowers your damage output in anyway.

I literally had taken the Hardest Hitter title in a raid the other day with a couple of 50 levels with shadows besides me with my shit mons because I managed to dodge charged moves. It was a Latios raid with Solar beam

You two really suck ass at reading comprehension don't you?

How do I link an existing pokemon go gmail account to a PTC account to have an alternative login? I don't want to have to sign up to normiebook to have a backup.

You would have had to made the account with PTC originally.
PTC can link to gmail, but gmail can't link to PTC.

I have finally reached level 50
Is there any point in keeping lucky eggs in my inventory any more?

For becoming level 55

for when they introduce level 60

why is there a dumb limit on pvp matches per day? im finally about to reach 20 I wouldn'nt mind playing without the rewards just to get the last sprint to it.

Attached: 1651900162777.jpg (639x626, 35.04K)

year
plan

Wait, whats the limit?>

Not sure, the game is just telling me to suck cock because I reached the daily limit.

>PTC can link to gmail, but gmail can't link to PTC.
That's retarded.

30 matched, 6x5

5 sets a day, 25 matches

How soon does Niantic ban accounts found to be cheating? I created a temp account to test with since its my first time rooting an android, pretty sure I got it set up correctly but don't want to jump to my main account too soon.

Because you can't just stay battling at home all day, you have EXPLORE and SOCIALIZE and map the world so Hanke can sell that info to the chinese

If you do something that causes an immediate ban it should show in about a week. At least that what I saw when I was testing some things.
I'd say after 2 weeks you're 85% safe, 3 weeks is 99%.

That's a really long delay. I don't want to neglect my main account for that long if I'm actually going to play again.
I did a bootloader unlock, installed TWRP, Magisk, and the Smali patcher module for Magisk to allow me to use fake gps stuff.
I'm just staying in the neighborhood but its now consistently hitting 90+ degrees during the day so I really don't want to go outside.

Weird glitch

90 degrees.
BAKA wake me when its 120+ cause thats what it will be next week.

That’s...honestly less time than I would’ve assumed

Anyone?

why the FUCK aren't any of you out there catching 600 million water mons?

waiting for lapras

Sorry, missed one upgrade so they must be 344 days. Is it safe to assume that you have no opposition to control the gym (for 8 hours at least) and have a secondary account with a different team alliance so you can take down your own gym defenders?

none of them are spawning for me

Water Festival's spawns don't start until tomorrow local time, I'm not a dirty spoofer to fly where they are spawning

whats the ios defit app?

>pgsharp disabled google logins
what

Does anyone know if there's a list for phones that support the ar+ stuff?

i refuse to play due to privacy last time it was how many gifts you open you won't get me hanke

Fahrenheit.
Speak normally Americafags

28 and 55

im only spoofin now with throwaways and im only risking my main account for mega mewtwo raids. i figure its only a matter of time before stuff like pgsharp gets detected

You can still login if you have chrome on your phone and log in to google via that.

Seeing a lot of mega symbols now. Whose your megafu?

For me it's Mega Blastoise my starter's so strong now from the little squirt he was before. shame he only has water moves wanna diversify but not sure how

GodI wish mega gardevoir was in already

I won't feel as bad if I don't get a good Mega Groudon.

>Mega Groudon.
?

Should I wait until a certain level to do tier 5 raids? I want to start catching legendaries but I also dont want to be absolute dead weight

I forgot to attach this.

I was really hoping for Mega-G but this is going to have took all of my luck for this year as far as PoGo RNG goes.

Attached: Screenshot_20220511-190207_Pokmon GO.jpg (1080x2400, 734.47K)

what is mega groudon?

Recently went on a date with Holly. I asked to lick her pits and she asked what i meant by that and to stop playing head games. She has since said she doesnt want to go out again.
What do you guys think I could have done differently?

They mean Primal Groudon, in which their primal reversion gives them a form identical to megas in all but name. Its implimentation to Go will probably just fall under the mega legendary raid category.

knowing niantic they’ll make primal forms a T7 that automatically provides a weather boost to the boss, and you’ll need a full lobby to have a chance of beating it

Just make sure it has a gyroscope in it and not just an accelerometer

It's even more retarded if you played any other niantic games. Unless you initially created all your game accounts with the same gmail or facebook login you cant link them at all since they are all separate niantic accounts.

Got a perfect poliwag, what should I evolve it into?

Mewtwo

How to fix raids.
Take Pokegenie and put it in the game natively
make remote raid passes much easier to come by.

With all the raid apps you’d think they’d have something like this by now. But Hanke is hellbent on thinking people will actually get irl friends for every raid that you can’t solo.

Perhaps that would work. If there was not hundreds of gyms in the area all with their own raid. I live in silicon valley and I rarely see other people in raids, let alone someone else tapping their phone mindlessly.

>go to gym
>once there raid finder is available
there, Hanke can have people get off their ass and "meet" people.

Mega Sableye.
I have a Shiny and a 98% ready.
Will obliterate fairies.

my shiny best buddy mawile. probably going to be shit since it wont have huge power like the main games but shes cute and thats all i care about

Get proper counters, preferably by collecting lvl 30 - 35 mons caught in the wild that can come in handy such as machop or drilbur. Higher-level players can be shitters too if they're unprepared.

Please add! Need to send gifts!!!!

Im barely getting into the game again but if me and my friends were able to 3 man Blastoise (24 secs left) as lvs 36,35, and 29, did we get lucky or is this a decent way to use our raid passe?

No luck, your levels dont't mean anything, your pokemon are all that matters. Aslo Mega Blastoise is a top tier water attacker so get a good one

don’t listen to this retard. it’ll be outclassed by mega swampert and primal kyogre in short order. save your stardust

That would be actually cool. So no

Even jurrasic world alive just got automated lobby

>Outclassed
Nothing will outclass Blastoise in my heart.

>it’ll be outclassed by mega swampert and primal kyogre in short order.
Yeah when the sun fucking explodes, they will come. Don't listen retard. Have one Mega Blastoise ready until sawmpert comes

being the only rock-type mega right now, Aerodactyl. was never really a huge Aerodactyl fan but idk his mega is just fucking awesome and I feel like he's massively underrated

>Mega Blastoise is a top tier water attacker

even without hydro cannon? really don't want to use an ECTM right now since I have a dozen better candidates for one

without hydro cannon? No

Say what you will about holly but her late night shiny hunts were peak comfiness. Her playthroughs and live comm days too. I wonder what she's thinking right now, seeing all the tubers vacationing in spain while she stays in Philly selling pics of herself.

>Say what you will about holly but her late night shiny hunts were peak comfiness.
Stop worshipping retarded youtbuers retard, your youtuber is shit and you should go outside

I spoof bro i don't go outside.

next time just post "PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION"

Post your top three mons brah

I passed out from all the work moving back home for the yesterday and I forgot to mega evolve all the Pokémon I have tons of mega energy for. Fuck my life.

*for the summer yesterday

I need to mega evolve too

B-Be honest bros…

Am I going to make it?

Attached: 63F7990C-3D51-4940-BA6E-F0CA149F20DE.jpg (750x1226, 325.55K)

>shadow machamp lead with pidgeot of all things as a swap
okay so that was an AI opponent to keep queue times short I'm guessing

Attached: anime cookie chew.gif (441x612, 68.44K)

>if they bother to do any balance changes for season 11 walrein is probably getting deleted from the game entirely
it was fun while it lasted I guess

Attached: 1485381089972.jpg (703x540, 406.39K)

I love hatching eggs while also doing cardio in this game. Almost feels like free dust and pokemon

Post type medals, and judge each other harshly

Attached: F2C33F7A-CB70-450E-84CC-9D8756560F63.jpg (640x600, 92.81K)

I should be able to finish ice this year at least. fuck knows about fighting and dragon

Attached: Pokémon GO_2022-05-12-11-43-57.jpg (1080x979, 152.38K)

People don't have these all platinum yet?

So is Ultra league unplayable without cress?

I guess not. Maybe the Deino Community Day will get them there.

I really hope they add a bunch of buffs. Ideal buffs would be for Astonish and/or Low Kick in PvP and/or PvE.

if I host raids will people come and carry me or am I just griefing them?
I'm a returning noob, level 26 with Pokemon in the 1-2k CP range and was thinking about trying to get these rapid but I don't know if I'd cause the raid to fail

New promo code “KG6EWDZRBK49KAY8”. Gives 2 incense, 2 Lucky egg, 2 incubator, and 2 Super incubator.

What are you trying to raid?

it already expired

fini and Blastoise. I don't know how tight the tuning is, but I was gonna make a group on Pokegenie and hope they'd carry me, unless the people here said it would be too hard

Speaking of, did anyone receive their code for items from those Niantic surveys they were spamming in-game about a week ago?

It’s fine. Most veterans should be able to beat 80% of raids with 3 people
Also having more people is always a good thing.

why are Lotad and Lombre so fucking big on the map?
they dwarf pretty much every other pokemon that spawns

Attached: Hoenn Pond.jpg (1000x711, 516.12K)

Because they dont care.
Tranquil is tiny

Is pgsharp constantly crashing for anyone else after the forced update.

It's something niantic did

i did the first 2 hours available walking and i was the only one that had to forced update. im assuming we just have to wait for pg sharp to also do another update

Froakie...Where...

Retarded spoofer strikes again!

Today the water festival began at 10 am local time.
At 7:31am Eastern time, this retard posted his new shiny Lapras as a brag.

Now for someone in the Eastern time zone to have this Lapras at that time there are only 2 possibilities:
1) he was invited to a remote raid in a timezone where the event was live
2) he spoofed

So he posted it and assumed people would think he just remote raided (others were posting non-shiny Lapras all night long from remote raids). Unfortunately for him, he was too stupid to crop the very bottom of his screenshot, which clearly shows he got the shiny from research that was NOT LIVE in his time zone at that time.

Pokemon Bully is a faggot. Not just a faggot, but a retarded faggot.

Attached: FAGGOT SPOOFER.jpg (920x1200, 290.44K)

Here is that same retard getting caught for spoofing a few years back. This faggot never learns.

Attached: foolish spoofer.png (675x1860, 202.92K)

>Deino Community Day
Nah, Hydreigon is not a shitmon everyone has tons of already, it wont get a CD.

lmao I know this discord

are you new? of course it will get a cd

Spoofies who move in the shadows are cool. Spoofies who constantly brag and place unavailable pokemon in gyms are homos. Simple as.

larvitar in 2018, gible in 202whatever, slakoth in 20whatever, were all done despite most people not having a ton of them

Send this to CWStunky

Dewpider? More like Stupider.

s there any alternative to pokemon for me?
>i hate nintendo
>hate pokemon
>I hate fairies
>hate dragons
>I hate RPG's
>I want a game and a console that is 100% anti-nintendo in everything.

>Hydreigon is not a shitmon
Um...guys should we tell him?

>caught 400 water types
>nothing of any value

buy a Xbox with Fifa and Cowaduty

>water event
>only mega is Blastoise, no Gyarados

fuck this shit

>water event
>only mega is the good one, no the worse one
oh no!

I probably got 200 mega gyarados energy from research tasks today. Get to walking, fatty.

Any Froakie sightings today?

any use for ludicolo in this game, be it pve or pvp? i like his typing, and his sombrero

it was playable in great league for a while, but those days are long gone

now it's only good for dancing in gyms

>play Go for the first time in years
>they added a stop and a gym right next to my house

Cool

Does anyone have a Zorua they can trade me?

yes

touch grass types

I’m more pissed Blastoise isn’t in the rare spawn pool like with the other kanto starters from the last couple events.

Hey what would you want for it?

a sucky

Lmao nice

Is Wailord good? If not why the hell does wailmer need 400 candies to evolve?

Because it is… le big XD
That is the only reason why.

PokemonBully has always been a fag. In 2018 he was spoofing to constantly kick someone out of a gym, so the dude tracked him down and was about to beat his ass and PB started crying and begging saying he was sorry kek

IRL he is a 5'7 manlet wigger with no friends and an ugly fat wife. He was doxxed by the local raid group twice. Ugly little manlet.

Oh. H-Hot....

Its good as a gym defender for its inflated defence

It's safe to just transfer pokemon right away if they dont have good IVs or a usable power level right?

whats the defit ios equivalent?

CHINK SWING

Learn to read.

for me its iFitAs

so there's definitely a rarity rate with raid eggs, right? every 1 star i've seen today was qwilfish and most 3 star were azumarill with some ludicolo

Yes*

*What constitutes a good IV depends on the pokemon, and if/what cup you are aiming for. If you are only looking for PVE, perfect/4*/hundo/hunnits are the way to go. If you are looking for PVP, Great, Ultra, and little cups have specific IVs that are good for each mon. You can look them up or download a program for them. Generally, more HP and Defense is good, Attack bad since attack matters more to the CP and therefore how high of a level you can get your mon.

I want PizzaTron's babies!

lol why the prolonged back and forth. Just say "nice hundos, spoofer" and move on.

I like how this event shows you who of your friends are spoofers

Forgot pic

Attached: 5D0C3197-3166-4B4D-9533-7940B9B4D413.jpg (750x283, 39.05K)

And a few hours later…
Hm, I wonder what happened to BlackOrbeetle… hope they didn’t get banned for spoofing or something…

Attached: 6B118E65-9683-4D36-A6A2-85306580F614.jpg (750x277, 39.42K)

You leave those Oddishes alone.

He’s no ElRista…

based elrista fan

if there's one person i can count on for gifts it's him(her/they)

Yeah its nearly unplayable. Just crashes at random times.

Mine did for a while, eventually it stopped though. Maybe it was the update forcing a large redownload of assets, and eventually it finished. Or maybe it's the global community event cause I purged my friend list and then it stopped.

>Swablu was an uncommon occurence in my area
>berried every one I caught
>only managed to scrounge up about 92 candies
>need 400 candies to evolve
Who the fuck designs this shit? So what now I gotta wait until the next event to scrounge another hundred candies or walk my ass off? This is bullshit, I just want my Altaria

Defit.

I really don't get why Altaria costs 400 candies. Its not even powerful, special, or cool looking.
Like if they randomly decided Muk should be cost 400 for no reason.

Wait for Palworld its pokemon with guns and sweatshops or

At one time, it ruled the roost of 1500CP. It was centralizing at the time, so they made it good. Or at least that's my theory.

you can still dab on midgets with chadicolo

Attached: 4oi9js.png (937x1002, 679.24K)

1500CP is nothing.
They should just make it 100 candies.

1500 is where I have the highest winning percentage, and also where I have the most choices. Also, I raid about once a month.

It's called "The Grind" you'd know about it if you were a gamer and not a mobile babby.

right after trying to catch any pokemon, it crashes

Hanke Blessed me for once

Attached: Screenshot_20220513-001605_Pokmon GO.jpg (1080x2280, 585.53K)

Also have a normal 100% from 2018

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-12-19-18-06-95_8a5f4726f7453c77b8d93615cedb556d.jpg (1080x2412, 463.3K)

nice tan

Attached: IMG20220512192839.jpg (3072x4096, 2.04M)

whats the program for iv checking for pvp?

Obsessed

Altaria is still king in great league don't worry, only there are other kings now too

Attached: 4ADA881D-1C20-4680-9E80-7FF10C9733C9.png (993x2150, 342.02K)

ive been spoofing on an alt on bluestacks for shinies for a couple weeks, any reason i shouldnt continue after the update?

Attached: -6pf75u.jpg (720x1352, 139.25K)

>25 pokemon per Lapras and you have to Pokestop hunt for it too
Bleh. I got a 93, I'm stopping there. Even as a spoofer this is a boring grind.

>Stockton
I hope you're spoofing those are not safe streets to walk

you posted cringe...

Attached: Screenshot_20220512-233506_Pokmon GO.jpg (720x1520, 361.76K)

>the mega latias and latios energy timed research suddenly appeared again for no reason
huh?

you can thank my gangstalkers

You don’t want a shiny bow tie?

every gen theres a "gyarados" mon that requires 400 candy to evolve i think, swablu just so happened to be a meta mon so its actually painfully worth it

see

caught something similar, is it good for little cup?

I jumped on it immediately and now I can mega evolve my Latias. I hope it comes up again so I can mega evolve my Latios too! I swear man they need to do these events more often so people who can't or miss out on raid battles can farm some mega energy since megas are easy to use now. All of my friends have mega symbols next to their names now.

>Feebas
>Swablu
>Wailmer
The fuck was wrong with Hoenn and 400 candies?

serebii.net/pokemongo/todaysviewresearch/electrifythesky-extra.shtml
I did get full rewards again and the Special Research is listed twice on my completed list

Sorry, Feebas is 100*

Bunny has three times as much as me. I been killing it too.

>thinking this is how spoof banning works

can I stop fucking rolling 97% IV on things all the time jesus tapdancing christ

>What is a Pokémon go plus catcher