/pcg/ Pokeclicker general

SUNNY CASTFORM IS A BITCH edition

>What is it?
Pokéclicker is an open-source game built around the story and content of the Pokémon games. This is an idle & clicker type game that is currently in beta release phase. New content and patches are released frequently.

>Wiki
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Home_Page

>CODES
Start Menu > Save > Enter Code
>OOOSHINY
Free shiny
>FARMINGBOOST
10,000 Farm Points and 100 Cheri Berries

FAQ:
>How many regions are available?
Kanto through Alola

>How do I get to the next region?
Catch all the Pokemon in your current region. (Can turn this off in the menu, under Challenge Modes, but can't turn it back on)

>How do I increase my CLICK attack?
By catching new Pokemon, shinies increase it an extra 50%

>How do I do x with berries?
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Berries
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Farm

>What route should I do "Catch X Pokemon" quests on?
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Gems
Refer to the routes in the Gem Optimization table. If you're in early game, Kanto 7/8 is best for Psychic, though it, and a number of other types (Fire, Electric, Ice, Rock, Dragon, Dark, Steel, Fairy) are best left skipped at that point.

>What underground upgrades do I take first?
Energy Regeneration is your best bet. Max Energy and Energy Regen Time are also decent picks.

>Holy fuck this takes forever
It's an incremental game, you're not supposed to blaze through it. Sit down, grab a drink, relax and avoid red meat, you're nowhere close to the hard part

>Flutes?
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Flutes

>Are the Hatchery Helpers worth it
Depends on your level of activity, and resource generation.

Previous:

Attached: FINALLY.png (236x207, 9.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/hb3yzSF.png
github.com/pokeclicker/pokeclicker/blob/f716028d0b289a81f4182609e68b2cf333d7e327/src/scripts/wildBattle/RouteHelper.ts
github.com/pokeclicker/pokeclicker/blob/f716028d0b289a81f4182609e68b2cf333d7e327/src/scripts/wildBattle/RouteData.ts
github.com/pokeclicker/pokeclicker/blob/f716028d0b289a81f4182609e68b2cf333d7e327/src/scripts/pokemons/PokemonFactory.ts#L21
github.com/pokeclicker/pokeclicker/issues/2076
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Diamonds#Routes
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IxPh59_lNxZUa3Qo3r5ZbawGHL_nfqqd/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=111776107102470572562&rtpof=true&sd=true
github.com/Ephenia/Pokeclicker-Scripts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't get too far but here's a couple changes I wanted to add
>How do I get to the next region?
Catch all the Pokemon in your current region. You can turn this off in the menu, under Challenge Modes, but can't turn it back on. Choosing different challenges before starting displays different ribbons on your profile.

>Eggs
i.imgur.com/hb3yzSF.png

I don't want to shill my egg guide so it's for the best that I didn't make the OP

Godspeed, little guy... SwSh has not been kind to you...

It's useful into, though. The OP is getting pretty big but it's a good thing to add to the FAQ.

Attached: wailet.png (170x156, 10.75K)

SwSh can suck his big waildick

Why can't I get this luck in the real games though? Literally back to back.

Attached: 1640990349155.png (683x108, 10.2K)

It's faster killing them here than in the main games
You will probably have the same luck but it will take a fuckton of time

I am a noob and I'm still confused on how gems work with attacking - the Wiki for Type Effectiveness has examples of specific pokemon attacking various defending pokemon but we don't set like an attacking pokemon do we? I thought we just have like a collective attack stat based on what we've caught and shinies?

If you hover over your attack stat in battle you can see the actual damage value, which changes with gem upgrades, the Pokemon you have and the Pokemon you fight against. Your "team" is essentially the entire Pokedex.

It's like 1 in 16.7 million, I don't think I could achieve that in a lifetime of real-game encounters.

I only started playing yesterday, but I think I already have the most boring shiny party ever invented

Attached: sspkmn.png (545x673, 65.14K)

I dunno, if this were a real game then shiny Nidorino and Majicarp would be top tier.

Tbh we may just need to create a pastebin with a FAQ at some point

Garunteed way for no new players to ever read it; put it in a paste in.

You could slim down the OP by removing all the useless shit, like the link to the wiki that there's literally a link to from the game menu. Or any of the faw that are just links to the wiki. Or the "where do I get gems" that hardly says fuck all useful and also links to the wiki. The OP is bloated but most of it is useless.

Adding to this there's over 30 words about how the game is long, useless. Followed by yet a fucking nother link to the wiki. And after that an faq with the answer "I dunno, figure it out lmao" so also fucking useless.

I encountered and caught a shiny but when I look at the log and filter by shiny there's nothing there. What gives?

anyone else turn off the regional debuff?

The wiki links were added because plenty of anons felt confused by what was (or wasn't) written there. The site is rather unhelpful when trying to find the Flute page if you don't know they're shop items, or where to catch specific types, for instance. If anything, I would add to the "catch x Pokemon" part that hatching Pokemon of that particular type counts as catching them.

The blurb about the game length is redundant now, though, I agree. It was a fun little tidbit when the OP was smaller. Maybe the hatchery helper part can be removed as well, unless this is a question that actually comes up often enough.

Egg guide user here. Currently messing with excel to get "most efficient routes to idle on for gems on" and just did Kanto. Need to look at more youtube videos to do flutes but it's a start. I do have one request from any coding anons though. The wiki lists pokemon in Johto and Hoenn twice, like Wingull both as a Land and Water encounter, same with Headbutt pokemon. Does this mean you're twice as likely to get one of those pokemon? Would be real helpful if one of you could check.

Attached: kanto.png (182x407, 11.45K)

It's sunny in Hoenn again
Get your fucking Sunny Castforms

Very useful and appreciated. I see.some errors though, flying is on there twice, and ice/rock/ghost/dragon/dark all say route 1 but that route only has rattata and pidgey. Is it because there is no route for those in Kanto? They either don't exist in the region or are dungeon only.

I do have one request though, when you do other regions, don't just do like for example, "the best rought in Johto for __ type", do "the best route in Johto or Kanto for __ type". Like, assume access to previous regions.

>flying is on there twice, and ice/rock/ghost/dragon/dark all say route 1
Oops! That needs to be fixed!
>assume access to previous regions
Don't worry, I will!

Do repeated shinies increase click power?

fuck it, I yield. I'm disabling my gemless challenge and am going to beat the shit out of brock for a few hours to power up my rock and ground power

No, only new shinies.

This is gonna be awesome, thanks user! If I'm not mistaken this also answers the "best route for catch x type challenge" too

Do shinies do anything special? Like more damage or anything?

You're miscalculating since it's not literally back to back and also just, you know, are wrong overall

More damage is correct.

>it's not literally back to back
How?

also a reminder that gems can be earned from gym leaders and e4 too, so if there's no good route for a gem you can always spar them instead.

Shinies and achievements give more damage yes

If your at Hoenn and you have a shitty "Catch Fairies" mission, Route 112 is your friend, marrils everywhere

Most people will get a back to back shiny, 1 in 16 million isn't that much. What is extremely rare is to notice it.

Two questions. One, is there anything to do with gems after you complete their type boost? I finished up Water and I'm still in Johto.

Two, is it much easier to find first stage shinies or am K just crazy?

It gets worse. Chople enhances egg growth, but you can't also get the egg growth of blaze cassette without turning them into Occas. You need to use fucking Babiri berries to be able to have both at the same time

>gems
Yes, buy flutes in Hoenn. They cost a ton of gems, and when active they drain gems over time. Max out your type damage first, then buy flutes.
>shiny
No, but you'll encounter more first stage in general so it's just part of the offs.

I think I spent too long grinding quests in Hoenn, I just started Sinnoh last night and made it all the way to Cynthia before being unable to beat something first try (with x items). Ran a few cycles of breeding this morning and easily beat her.

>Two, is it much easier to find first stage shinies or am K just crazy?
It is easier because you both encounter them in routes more, But also they take less steps to hatch, you can do 500 Bulbasaur eggs faster than 500 Venusaur eggs.

Dug through the code and I believe yes, if a pokemon is listed in both land and water that means it's twice as likely to show up.
github.com/pokeclicker/pokeclicker/blob/f716028d0b289a81f4182609e68b2cf333d7e327/src/scripts/wildBattle/RouteHelper.ts this script shows that it creates getAvailablePokemonList by just straight concatenating the individual tables.
github.com/pokeclicker/pokeclicker/blob/f716028d0b289a81f4182609e68b2cf333d7e327/src/scripts/wildBattle/RouteData.ts This table shows that some pokemon are listed in both land and water tables, like you mentioned with Wingull (probably where the wiki gets its info).
github.com/pokeclicker/pokeclicker/blob/f716028d0b289a81f4182609e68b2cf333d7e327/src/scripts/pokemons/PokemonFactory.ts#L21 Finally this script shows that when you generate a wild encounter it just pulls a random result from getAvailablePokemonList without modifying it to remove duplicates prior to rolling.
I still think it'd be good for someone to idle on route 104 and count to verify, because I could be missing something elsewhere in the code that removes repeats

Attached: code.png (1146x712, 154.18K)

I really keep being kind of impressed by how much people put into optimizing play in this game. It's kind of legit, just doing it to do it and no for like clout or anything. It's appreciated.

Obligatory UndergroundHeatmap post

Attached: heatmap.png (626x289, 9.3K)

What's your underground treasure strategy, anons?

Sell everything worth diamonds and keep plates for trading? Sell only the expensive stuff like heart scales and odd keystones and keep the cheaper ones?

>Plates
Generally, I use them for quests. Otherwise, I'll hoard them as investment pieces.
>Fossils
Literally just investment pieces at this point, this may change once I start really investing in shiny hunting.
>Treasures
I'll hoard them until I'm ready to upgrade stuff. If it's near the end of the day, I'll hold on cashing in just in case some good deals pop up the next day. Expensive treasures are higher priority in terms of selling.

Keep everything in case of a trade. Once you have enough net worth for the next upgrade, sell for the diamonds.

Keep everything until you want to upgrade
At a certain point you don't need plates for gems anymore so keeping them for daily deals is basically what they are good for.
Check daily deals every day in case we get a more diamonds scenario but it's not worth it if it's just +1

BOMB

I hate Unova dungeons so fucking much

Using a dusk ball

Attached: Picture1.png (1266x627, 491.12K)

I kneel...

with starf berries is it just a matter of getting lucky with the first one and the rest just start showing up like clockwork? And does the 0.5 harvest rate round to one (i.e. should I harvest them if they're going to die while I'm asleep)?

Attached: ITKEEPSHAPPENING.png (726x788, 380.16K)

Decided to do a console.log and indeed, Wingull is counted twice, gonna check further in case I find a filter but I don't think there is one

Attached: wingull.png (586x225, 11.23K)

fuck yes, another reason to hate w*ng*ll

user, no!
Wingull has nothing to do with devs' retardness

Attached: sWywPZ82nr-10[1].png (300x250, 18.81K)

'ate gulls
'ate 'lippers
'ate water
luv thunderbolts

simple as

Attached: wingull 6pack.png (1111x1111, 150.14K)

i'm about to make fucking BANK on this icy rock -> odd keystone trade

One of the devs

Attached: MUH map.png (740x111, 23.34K)

Disgusting

is this idiot talking about shit like the underground/farm? you can barely fucking see that shit on the map, i have to play zoomed out as it is to stop scrolling a ton/actually see half the options in the underground.

I believe in Milotic supremacy

Attached: 2022-05-11-203850_1920x1080_scrot.png (762x528, 412.45K)

On the topic of "adding accessibility to the map", like some kind of dropdown menu where you could easily pick where to go, which would be useful in regions where you haven't 100% memorized the entire map, or maybe even adding a shortcut to quests to instantly go to the required area
dev is sperging about it super hard

Attached: dev kun sperg out.png (1051x558, 113.63K)

Fuck no, I don't want to have to leave the route I'm farming to get more balls. Opening up the mart shortcut let's you refill without stopping.

There's shortcuts for the farm/underground in the bottom right corner

I have played every game multiple times but if you think I've memorized the fucking maps you're insane.

Yes congratulations on joining the conversation, that is what we were talking about, you dipshit.

This one was with a master ball

Attached: Picture2.png (1266x621, 675.91K)

Honestly i see where he's coming from and i agree
Although maybe not needing to fucking snipe the dock on higher resolutions would be nice

>Plasma Frigate.
I'm going to pop a blood vessel.

What a grandiose piece of shit. "Hurrrr we refuse to make things better because if you bitch you're not a ReAl fAn"

>Implying every pokemon fan has played every single mainline game and/or is willing to autistically memorize everything on the map
I have some issues with Unova since I only ever played BW1.

you always get min 1 from a harvest, the .5 just means that the harvest mulch won't help on its own, you can surround a starf with passho berries and then border those with lums AND use a harvest mulch to maxmize your gains from a single starf

Attached: starf.png (243x53, 1.92K)

>i see where he's coming from and i agree

Then please explain user, because I sure fucking don't. They're literally being a cunt for no reason about it and refusing to consider QoL improvements because of some entitled opinion shit. Fucking explain.

Even if the reason is real and acceptable, doesn't change the fact they're acting like a cunt

github.com/pokeclicker/pokeclicker/issues/2076
It seems he hate Origin Giratina too (plus the fact he apparently doesn't know that Distortion World changes Giratina to the origin form)

You're the one acting childish, but if you can't already see that, I'm afraid it's pointless to try to convince you.

>Being this much of an asshole to other people on the team, assuming master balls are only for devs

They better be like a god tier coder else there's no reason to keep the piece of shit on the team

>Well, I KNOW but I won't say

what's this guy's opinion on how bullshit and unrewarding the dungeons are? I dont think i've ever seen something that wasn't a consumable or low tier berry.

GET IN THE BALL YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE

Attached: Uxie.png (298x645, 133.65K)

It's just, someone else is doing all the work and you're upset that they also make all the decisions and when your arguments don't bring change, you result to calling them cunts. This is a child crying because they got fish sticks instead of chicken nuggets for dinner, screaming I HATE YOU and storming away.

And back to dusk balls for this one. Insane luck for me in Sinnoh, I fully expect Heatran to take 500 tries

Attached: Picture3.png (1266x623, 921.64K)

yeah silly me i should have known where the farm was in kanto, all 5 pixels of them on my screen and before shortcuts were available

>Call out someone for acting like a cunt and ignoring basic QoL in a game
>Ask someone on their side to elaborate
>nu uh you're acting childish because.....because I say so! so I won't elaborate

Fuck off Ultima, put a real dev on the line

Holy shit, complaining works

Attached: Uxie_Caught.png (300x653, 135.87K)

This is more of a situation where an artists creates an art piece, takes it to a gallery and when people who spend years enjoying art critique and point out how the piece could be improved he covers his ears with his hands and pretends to not hear

It's kind of funny to think about gems like IV/EV in a funny sort of way
It's a hidden value that doesn't really matter until your actually battling different types

The moment anyone anywhere in any capacity resorts to namecalling after not getting what they want, their entire argument is tainted. It no longer matters what their point was, whether they made sense, or had good ideas. They are now a child bawling in the supermarket.

>The players of the product shouldn't have opinions on it
>People shouldn't call out others when they're acting like unreasonable assholes
>Y-you're just mad because your arguments don't bring change.

Ask me how I know you're a lazy game design apologist too. Of course it's not bringing change you idiot, we're on an anonymous imageboard. I'm not obliged to lick the boots of someone just because they happen to create something I'm enjoying right now, it's their choice to leave it public and as such they're accepting that it can be criticized by anyone. Go join their dev team and convince them to make it a private browser game if you feel so strongly about other people being meanies on the internet.

I have been looking for Latios for 3 fucking days now. It's all that's keeping me in Hoenn. I've been following the routes it's "supposed" to be on. Tens of thousands of pokemon slaughtered looking for this piece of shit. And then 5 mins ago who should I see but FUCKING JIRACHI FOR THE 5TH GODDAMN TIME

Attached: FB980B04-F4F4-49BE-A459-AE3F3FB49851_4_5005_c.jpg (360x402, 35.42K)

Do you think that's how art galleries work? The artist puts up their art in order to get tips on how to improve it?

The devs are open to suggestions, but they have no obligation to adhere to any. The suggestion was made, it was listened to, and responded to. He even gave reasoning for why it wouldn't be implemented. This is much more than most suggestions will ever receive.

Well the "Learning the game" stuff is just something that should not be controversial at all, people hide behind the banner of "quality of life" but when the supposed quality equates to less than a second saved in a game where time is not a factor in 99.9% of situations, it feels more of a complaint born out of laziness instead of genuine desire to cut down on tedium
You don't have to rush everything in life
Shut up ultima go back to circlejerkin on dick cord and either make the enigma berry attainable without going there or lower the berry achievement to 66

did they block autoclickers somehow or is it me?
i turn autoclicker on to hatch eggs and it just stops working after like 30 seconds

No one is expecting you to change your point of view. You're of course free to be unhappy with the decision the devs make. The childish part is going past that. Crying about it here and there and everywhere. Wah wah wah I didn't get what I wanted. An adult accepts that which he cannot change or attempts to change what he can. You have done neither.

>Source: dude trust me, my feelings are hurt so I'm right even though I'm the only one not providing any argument

ahem, cope

Attached: Source.gif (220x124, 347.98K)

follow up on this, turn the clicker on, hatch a few eggs, it stops working, then no clicks register in the tab at all, everything else works fine on my pc tho

I fail to understand why you think anyone would want to help you troubleshoot this.

>Ultimate sperging out itt right now to defend his shit

can't make this shit up. Make those dungeon chest drops less obnoxious.

it's just you, my autoclicker works fine here, so does the auto hatch and auto farm functions. Maybe they blocked just the one you're using. Tried changing browsers?

Have you restarted your computer?

stop being a pretentious faggot
guess ill try a new one

Also, make sure that you're not minimizing the game screen or tabbing out within the same stance of your browser being open. I'm playing on waterfox and if I tab out, the game stops and goes into idle mode which is slow as molasses, I have to open a stance just for that and leave it running in that back without minimizing. I use alt+tab to get to the other one to leave it running.

>got 30 shinies just route grinding in kanto because I wanted to make it all yellow

Damn, idle shiny hunt is oddly addicting. Probably because it's faster to get the rewards. Now if only encountering roaming legendaries was this easy.

user, what do you think art galleries are, from artist's perspective, for if not for displaying artwork for critics to comment on? We aren't talking about twitter where children scream about unwarranted criticism anytime someone dares to criticize their work. And just because an artist doesn't agree with drawing furry porn, doesn't mean that's not where the money is. If devs don't listen to their community because they know better, then they shouldn't be surprised that people aren't happy about it.

It's actually embarrassing

>Tfw at the Unova E4 after barely even scraping by victory road.
I've got a chunky grind ahead don't I?

He actually wants to make it so dungeons are more tedious to grind
Looking through his messages, he does seem like the kinda of person to read threads religiously in case he needs to defend himself

Attached: Alcremies.png (1039x464, 98.03K)

Not too shabby for daily deals

Attached: raid.png (810x400, 31.66K)

Thanks man, that really helped.

You're on a board dedicated to autism. I'll have you know there's a good amount of that in my head when I make these. It feels so good to organize information, but I admit I enjoy it even better when I know others are using it

That definitely needs to be in the OP too, it's so useful!

Anyways I'm not turning this into a guide until I learn how to do optimal flute routes on this thing. Keep in mind this is only for staying idle on routes or for catching pokemon. Gym leaders are always your best bet for gems, of which the wiki already has a page on. This chart also does not account for later routes that have the same odds for a gem type, only for better ones, this is obvious with water and normal gems. Percentages are also not shown, so some routes like Johto 45 for dragon gems that means it's the only one that has wild Dratini and you have an 8.3% chance of getting one, so you're better off hatching or battling gyms.

Attached: idle gems.png (761x385, 25.46K)

>wants to make the nearly fruitless dungeons even worse
What goes on in the minds of these people? You'd think they'd feel better if people had more fun, and getting nothing but X attacks isn't fun. Chests as they are are a net loss for anything outside of finding the boss.

The beat guess I can think of, just guessing, is that he wants things to take longer so players keep playing until he gets more content out. The longer new content takes, the more time he has to get the next batch of content out. Which is stupid, putting your own selfish needs above the players, but it's all I got.

>Kanto is literally never dethroned for Normal and Poison
And so, memes imitate life

>pic
that's ridiculous, I thought Alcremie would get something fun like Unown of Vivillon forms. dungeon grinding seems the worst. heck, even a new trader that takes in your evo stones for decorations would make more sense given how useless they are unless you're shiny hunting

Lt Surge only having Raichu makes it a real pain in the ass to grind him for Electric Gems, i would do Wattson but I'm not strong enough to one shot.

Wow, Ultima really is a fucking retard

Why.

So how much attack roughly will I need to beat the Unova E4+Champ without an autoclicker?

He is also very anti "getting quest points or dungeon tokens" from dungeons, and believes that dungeon loot is OP currently

If you don't have an autoclicker, you can always just beat him 100 times and do autofight, if you're fine with spending some money on it.

>believes that dungeon loot is OP currently
how in the fuck can you say this with a straight face? I have never seen a single one of these supposed "OP" rewards. What does he think, that the Figy Berry's gonna shatter the balance in half?

>He is also very anti "getting quest points or dungeon tokens" from dungeons
Quest points, I can see the argument on. No reason someone in Unova should be able to get 5k quest points from running a Kanto/Johto dungeon a couple of times. However, "Current content" dungeon rewards are reasonable, if anything, more QP rewards should be buffed. Dungeon tokens in dungeons are fine as-is.

That doesn't sound selfish. If anything, that's the MMORPG Dev type of thinking, since that's what all of them used to do prior to the 2010s - make content so tedious and so grindy to get through that it takes ages to progress, giving you enough time to make fresh new content before your playerbase hits the "run out of things to do" wall.

>Devs made use of this selfish and scummy system in the past, so it's not selfish now
Lol
Lmao
A kek, even

I agree but at the same time this is free. If any complaints arise it'd be from entitled people who expect a clicker game to have regular releases. Just look at Cookie Clicker, Orteil has gone through long stretches of time without updating it.

Yes, but people have voiced their complaints about several things in the past and the devs just seem to double down instead

>all those old ambers I've been getting will finally pay off

I swear I find one every other layer

Attached: 44E4A668-5C9E-4FCA-8CB1-BC7A6DC38CF3_1_105_c.jpg (392x386, 46.46K)

>Dungeon Loot is OP
Is he actually brain damaged?
In the grand scheme Xclick and Xattack are trash only lasting as long as they do.

>2 Diamonds per Amber
I'd hold, personally.

Spending 3 Old Ambers for 4 diamonds sucks not going to lie

2 Heatrocks for 3 Star Pieces is absolutely excellent but it sucks for me cause I don't have the Daily Deal Upgrades

There's better deals but if you have a massive amount you can spend some

I have 89 should I hold them all or spend a bit?

Clearly he must have some say, since according to the wiki the only rewards from ANY of the alola dungeons are xclicks and item magnets.

What's a good place to grind for treasures since we know pokemon can drop them?

Luvdisc only appears in Route 128 and has a chance to drop Heart Scales which gives 10 diamonds, that's your best bet

Guess it just depends on how much you're willing to wait for better deals. With all 5 deals up, there's a fairly small chance that a specific item will be part of the deal, and a smaller chance still that it will be an actual good deal.

Hoenn 128 is what I meant to say, it has like 7 Pokemon which is your best bet

pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Diamonds#Routes
Unova Route 21 is actually better since Luvdisc is only 1 of 4 mons there

>all this dev drama today
The issue is that when just some guy gets suddenly made the center of attention like this they instantly get brain damage. There are real studies that show that sudden/vast money or fame literally has an effect on your psyche similar to brain damage.

It's the "George Lucas Effect". When first making star wars he consulted a load of experts, artists, writers, etc on how to handle different parts of it, and we got a fucking classic. Then, when making the prequels, he was George Fucking Lucas on set, this is the guy who made star wars! If he tells you to do something that sounds questionable you just do it! He probably has a vision that you can't see! But, in reality it's the same person that needed the collaboration the first time around struggling without it this time. The money and fame of the first success destroys any hope of further success.

So, you've got this guy, just a normal dude, who picks up development of a fan game. And it's just a regular person who suddenly has a ton of people thanking him for working on it, telling him they love his product, all that attention. It literally breaks a person. Now he's just doing whatever dumb shit he wants and ignoring players because he believes he knows best. Ask anyone, the same thing happened to Notch.

Shiny checkpoint, share your shiny count + favourite shiny you've gotten so far

> Arceus in 11 hatches

Attached: unknown[1].png (1012x516, 123.97K)

Almost halfway there.
Once my Starf Berries ripen, I'll be swimming in shinies.

Attached: corsola.png (1070x716, 152.66K)

Favorite is Chatot, because it's fucking Chatot. No other reason.

Attached: Pokeclicker Shinies.jpg (760x2616, 511.88K)

Currently grinding for the Unova E4.
Favourite is Lapras, as it was literally the first Lapras I hatched, and my final Kanto-mon preventing me getting to Johto.

Attached: 1632189218628.png (736x1977, 370.15K)

Not a lot so far, only 31 but I'm still so happy wheneve a new one pops up.

My favorite is probably venonat. I fucking love venonat and venomoth.

Attached: shiny.png (742x918, 171.99K)

I'm proud of all my babies

Attached: anon's shinydex.png (790x3365, 687.77K)

I have played through terminus cave 13 times now
Zygarde hasn't even appeared once
Why does this snake evade me

>post this
>next 3 bosses are right next to the entrance
>it was the rangers again
I know it isn't locked cause I am already champ

Thinking about getting an auto dungeon macro just because it stresses me out to have the timer. Like, I can clear them manually just fine, it's not to get me further, I just don't enjoy the experience of clearing them. I'd rather have a bot just do it for me and skip it.

Unova dungeons broke me with how expensive and large they are, so I caved and got the script. I suggest you to do so as well, and play them normally after they get smaller and more manageable if you want.

do it then, nothing wrong with it. If you can clear them yourself first you know you can do it evey single time, it just saves time

Make this into an app, otherwise no play

The game's open source anyway, there's no reason to keep the fsggot on.

You can already open it on phone user

>Need to look at more youtube videos to do flutes but it's a start
wat? Literally how? Also just make it a google doc and we can ram info in it

>1 in 16 million isn't that muc
You overestimate how much shit you kill in this game. I am pretty sure I am top 3 of the people who post in these threads

Attached: file.png (451x39, 3.64K)

>up to sinnoh with all route and gyms done
>really don't feel like doing dungeons
ugh. Here we go. Fuck this gay shit I am using the auto script

You don't understand. For someone ITT to get back to back shinies, you should be adding all posters here total encounters. Statistically, someone will have gotten it by now, 1 in 16 million isn't that crazy given that.

>Statistically, someone will have gotten it by now
I understand and agree but to say it isn't common is retarded. Best case scenario you are looking at ~222 hours of killing the cap amount of pokemon possible (20 a second) for this to happen.

I have played gen 4-7 once and know the map and gen 4 is ancient by this point. Are you an idiot?

Favourite is Milotic because it's so beautiful.

Attached: Milotic_shiny.png (1149x747, 688.47K)

iirc it is "his" project and he is the one doing 90% of the work

>more shinies than me
>less than half the playtime
>200 less pokes than me
you are using the auto breeding script

I was going for 1 million gary before switching over to shinies but the last 2 days I have been going to the shinies

Attached: file.png (239x34, 4.14K)

Yeah for ONE person you're right. For all people, for this entire thread? There's easily more that 1000 hours between the people here, easily. It's not that crazy.

>It's not that crazy.
no shit. for something to be "rare" it doesn't mean it is mathematically impossible for someone to have it happen to them with a small pool. It just means uncommon.

I'm finishing Unova right now and I want to get some clarification on this
>need to farm dragonspiral tower for black/white dna
>dragonite is a dungeon boss
>chance of not catching zekrom/reshiram
>chance of them not dropping dna even if caught
Is this right? I've only caught Zek/Resh each once with Masterballs, but this just seems retarded.

Yes, you need both DNA for Kyurem and they drop from Zekrom and Reshiram with a small chance, though, it shouldn't take too much time since dungeons have item drop rate increased compared to routes, catching them won't guarantee the drop and yes, Barney is there because fuck you that's why, but since it's a 3 boss dungeons, is not that bad

Ah yes, beat the dungeon 100 times to have a 0.25% chance of get a berry, truly overpowered

No, you still don't understand. It's not a small pool.

>It's not a small pool
Are you saying 40 guys on Any Forums isn't a small pool compared to the entire userbase?

Guess I'm going back into the hatchery mines to have an easier time clearing the dungeon then.

user you should not feel bad about it
dungeons are aids
it was the only thing i didn't have completed for all regions for a long time until i caved, no regrets

>dungeons are aids
They are unironically fine as one ofs. Completing them a shit ton of times is just hand pain.
>t. beat most of kanto dungeons 500 manually

changed to .0025% if you progress too many regions, don't want you getting those overpowered items with your overpowered team!

No way dude! I'm pure /vanilla/. I breed the shit out of them cause dungeons fucking suck and I want to waste as little tokens while trying them. Starf berries also help ;)

>I'm pure /vanilla/
Post full screen RIGHT NOW. You have 90 seconds

I don't know what you'd be looking for but okay

Attached: screen.png (1920x972, 795.01K)

>that many shinies
>only one route to 100% completion in johto
lel

I'm saying when all you need it 16mil for it to be common, and we probably have nearly 40mil between us, it's bound to be actually common by now.

Post ya boys. Need not apply if my GARY could solo your entire army

Attached: file.png (249x53, 8.04K)

I-I'm very capricious okay?

Attached: unova.png (545x369, 384.2K)

500 definitely feels excessive, but at least the Kanto ones can be done pretty quickly due being able to easily 1-shot stuff by clicking.

t. Did all of them manually and am dreading to do the same with the Johto ones

My hands hurt for 2 days after I grinded kanto dungeons. I am not doing that shit again.

I haven't really been going for them, just getting whatever as I go.

Attached: shiny.png (706x1279, 184.23K)

Actually if anyone's interested we can share maps too

Attached: maps.png (1996x794, 1.9M)

I hate how towns with a dungeon aren't allowed to be clear until the dungeon is cleared, even though the dungeon HAS ITS OWN SPRITE

I would If it wasn't shit to show all 9 at once

I wanna say I already appreciate this because I've been farming Hoenn 110 for electric types, but now I'm doing Sinnoh 202 and it's way faster.

Eggs are generated as you buy them or as you place them?
I assume the former, you can't horde eggs and wait until the next region right?

>all 9
Aren't there only 7 regions?

>spend hours doing the setup to breed Passho berries
>get one
>don't plant anything near it out of fear of some weird mutation taking it
>2 hours later
>it mutates into a Yache berry because if you don't have any berries around it then it can mutate

WHO DESIGNED THIS SHIT

Attached: F95294C3-EA6A-4E56-AAD3-F0B02057788B_1_105_c.jpg (500x380, 59.94K)

7 regions but alola has 3 maps

>iToddlersBTFOd.gif

Thanks for telling us user, this will help to the Passholets
Unironically needs to be in the next OP considering Passho is a good berry

Attached: zeke.jpg (215x235, 12.18K)

where the fuck are dusk stones?

How do I get lapras? I've been buying a tonne of water eggs but no big blue boy yet.

Keep buying more water eggs

It's just going to be a different kind of pain when you reach further regions and all the water eggs end up Laprases.

>later regions can hatch eggs from previous ones
The game fucking sucks

Attached: 1652338903164.jpg (630x630, 45.34K)

>check an endgame dungeon's item drop list
>it's literally only X clicks and item magnets
>check Terminus Cave's
>pic related

Oh fuck yeah the 1 pokeball (when you probably have like 1 million), Dragon Scale (impossibly rare, and completely worthless by this point, and Reaper Cloth (every bit as worthless as the former) are sooooooooooooo overpowered!
this is the sort of guy that would nerf ledian because he couldn't 1shot it once

Attached: terminus cave.png (549x436, 40.94K)

Haven't reached Alola yet, but are those dungeon drops in the wiki legit? Like everything, from the Trainers' School to Resolution Cave are all just xclick and some other shit I can buy millions of with one button. Is it al true and it's not just some dude who forgot to update the lists?

I don't care what the rewards are, there isn't really anything in the game that would be OP. Like really, what could an Alola dungeon even drop that even COULD break balance? Nothing.

Is there a guide for the underground?

>sometimes all you need is sleep
Anyways flutes are done! I'll make a proper image later, and maybe even add gyms to flutes, but here's the chart for any of you who want to afk!

Attached: idle gems.png (1404x394, 42.48K)

I mean it could be slightly worse. Once you’re at a certain region the egg pool becomes half Pokémon from that region and half of the previous ones put together. Honestly the more annoying part about the eggs is that evolutions can hatch from them: getting Bagon was a fucking nightmare and I kept hatching Shelgon and Salamence (and at least six Dragonair)

>Capture 198 Dragon Pokemon

Time to breed....

Some quests are worth just paying the gold to refresh.

are there any other daily checks i should be doing other than
>unown
>underground deals
>berry trades

Eh, I don't mind, given that this is meant to be an idle game, I'm not in a rush to get quest points, I'm just stalling until I feel comfortable to start Unova

Place them, can confirm i’ve had a horde of eggs that when i entered alola hatched into new stuff

Really? Oh cool, I just won the Mystery Eggs from Battle Frontier so I'll definitely use them once I go to Unova

Roamings, if you have any left. Castform weather, or weather dependant evos.

i dont have any roamings and have all the weather dependent shit. well, no roamings until hoopa anyway. and that could take a while. im only at about 700k poke attack rn. im on team "no one left behind" when it comes to breeding

just caught every pokemon in the safari zone and I've almost completed my regular dex, shinydex is coming along nicely too. only a few more routes to make blue before I just have to start breeding to get all my shinies.

Ugh, my wrist is starting to hurt doing all this underground stuff, time for Bomb spamming

Godspeed, I'm waiting till after I complete Alola to start really shiny hunting.

Bombs really aren't that bad as an energy dump once you max them out.

>No message in the console
Lame

Kalos seems easy so far, though I do know that the Elite 4 + Diantha are rough, so I'm taking things slow and steady. Got plenty of Johto stuff that needs the yellow treatment.

>pelipper in unova too

Attached: terry davis.png (1200x400, 82.34K)

>not being on team GARY

Attached: file.png (249x59, 8.21K)

>shiny hunting in kanto
absolute mad lad

I REFUSE TO LEAVE UNTIL I HAVE ALL 151 SHINY, and I'll do the same for Johto :^)

Enjoy being in kanto for a month I guess

Also I hope you are breeding Legends NOW

Based. Quadruple based if you aren't breeding.

What's wrong with shiny hunting in Kanto?

click attack and things that speed up shiny hunting/breeding is in later regions. You certainly can do it but you wont be able to one shot every route till way later.

Huh, I just noticed now that the Rose Bulbasaur is Grass/Fairy, cool

Done

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IxPh59_lNxZUa3Qo3r5ZbawGHL_nfqqd/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=111776107102470572562&rtpof=true&sd=true

Attached: pokeclicker gem charts.png (1797x732, 116.53K)

Huh, i would've thought fighting to be easier to find

Here's the 13th deals for our murrican players, nothing exciting

Attached: pingas.png (1622x1016, 123.11K)

I'm not trying to shiny hunt in johto/kanto or anything.

BUT JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IT MIGHT AS WELL BE AN EARLY SHINY HUNT NECESSITY WITH THE AMMOUNT OF FUCKING TIME I HAVE TO WASTE LOOKING FOR THESE DUMBASS DOGS

I MIGHT GET OVE 50 SHINIES BEFORE CATCHING ALL THREE AND BEING ABLE TO LEAVE THIS SHITHOLE REGION

J U S T

Attached: [screams externally].gif (264x320, 928.9K)

I have to breed for the mons that have evolved and can't be caught in the wild, hunting everything that can be caught on routes on the actual routes though, 40/151 shiny and half the routes are blue.

Pelipper did nothing wrong

Attached: MDP_RTDX_279_Worried[1].png (160x160, 25.49K)

>he can't 1-shot every route in kanto without leaving it
pathetic, my mons can 1-shot everything in Kanto and I've only been playing for a week

Riddle me this, what can be as small as 2%, but as large as 50%?

>Micle is the next berry on my "To-discover" list
Shame, that's actually not a bad Master Ball deal.

>blast through kalos with xattack
>walled by malva
>"fine i'll grind a bit and achievement hunt"
>check kalosdex
>only missing amaura, 2 berry flabebes, and hoopa
Was Kalos always this short? I literally have no recollection of my XY playthrough.

kalos had the smallest amount of new pokemon added out of any gen. If you don't count mythicals it doesn't even break 70. Hell, the only bug line added is the one you see on route 2

Kalos feels much shorter than previous generations due to the smallest amount of Pokemon added (less than 70) of any generation, as well as the first addition of the modern EXP Share which made grinding obsolete (though the game clearly wasn't balanced around it, which means using it is basically a win button).

>less than 70
Jesus, no wonder I don't remember any of the city names other than Lumiose. Wonder if that is why they chose to pad the region out with that Furfrou, Vivillon, and Florges stuff.

Part of it might have to do with megas as well, don't forget. If you were to count those, it'd be more in line with other gens and Alola would probably have the least, don't recall how many Galar added.

Just wait until you need Latios/Latias

one shot clicking is what I meant.

>t. using pokeballs without magic ball

just farm currency, buy 3 masterballs, go to boosted route (or one where you can OHKO), and then go to sleep

No you motherfuckers don't understand, I've been doing exactly that and shit still didn't happen. It has been three fucking days. I hate these mutts.

Of course, I also have literally just caught them, because the god of bitching only works when you're actually desperate. I can finally leave this shithole region.

What do you guys suggest luxury balls should do? Personally i think catching stuff with them should give double the dungeon points, kinda niche but not completely useless

Okay so I caught everything that isn't an Ultrabeast or the Meltan line. Have the devs given any indication of when the next major update will come? Until then I'm just shiny hunting and stockpiling resources I guess.

+15% catch rate (or slightly better) for shinies, +0% catch rate otherwise. Speaking of, they really should buff Quick/Timer balls on the higher end of their power.

It seems every locked dungeon boss has a tooltip which is not enabled because devs decided to put a generic text instead

Attached: tooltip.png (566x382, 224.05K)

>they really should buff Quick/Timer balls on the higher end of their power
But they already have the highest non-master boost available, why go over that?

feeling bad for this dude because yesterday I caught both Entei and Raikou on my first encounter with them while I was afk and I only used ultra balls

Because the conditions for maximum power are less common than they are for Dusk Balls, so they're significantly worse in almost all scenarios.

Also from the Github
>Temporary battles (Ultra Bosses it seems)
>Tooltips for ASC/DESC icons
>Mountain terrain, whatever it is
>Hatch helpers cost clarified

>Quick ball when going through a new region
>Timer ball for overnight roamers and shinies on completed routes
Feels perfectly rational to me

>Overnight on completed routes
May as well just use a Dusk Ball at that point, unless you get up super late.
>Quick Ball for new region
Sure, it's slightly better than Ultra for brand-new routes, but it should still be a tad higher. Otherwise it's a downgrade from Dusk if you get to a new region at night.

Welp boys, it happened

Attached: Cucked.png (796x385, 106.99K)

Unova E4 has filtered me.

deploy the bombs

I was 3 seconds off of clearing Iris first time I challenged Unova E4, and now, Kalos' is an even bigger wall. Get your ass ready.

Fucking finally made it to hoenn. I can use some of these evolution stones burning a hole in my pocket, and don't have to worry about those shitty fucking mutts....I am.....free......

now you can enjoy suffering through 3 more roamers and wingull on every single route

More roamers I can understand, but why would wingull bother me?

eats up encounter slots that you could be getting other, new shines with.

Shiny autism and people who obsess over them ITT shitpost about wingull a lot. It's really not that big of a deal.

>Sinnoh Route 119
>Shiny!
>It's Wingull

Attached: 1644955958726.jpg (1200x1354, 240.58K)

Stop being autistic. There will be plenty of time to grind up your shinnies

Attached: file.png (293x94, 5.44K)

Left my PC on all day running an auto hatcher, 7M attack now

do you get anything special for catching dupe shinies

How much was before?

no

>ran out of master balls accidentally using them on unown
>decide to go for Arceus with just ultra balls and the magic ball oak item
>2nrd try, 24% catch chance, got it
>"Oh cool, now distortion world is all I have left"
>same setup
>1st try, got it
Well, ready for Unova I guess...

I heard in the shitcord that daily deals will be nerfed

Can dungeons be automated somehow? I don't mind paying to automate it, grinding dungeon runs is fucking awful.

There's a Tampermonkey script for automating virtually everything.

oh boy cant wait for the "overpowered" trade of 1 X Click for 20 Starf Berries

I meant in-game, though this reply doesn't make me very hopeful.

can a brother get a link?

I think it's about limiting the trades

dungeons really need automation, or at least a cheevo that isn't 500 goddamn clears.

Auto-dugeon is basically a necessity past Sinnoh.

github.com/Ephenia/Pokeclicker-Scripts

thanks homes

What a chad, thanks a ton for making this, I'll definitely be bookmarking this for future use. Just one question, for the Flute - Gym section when you mention Blue with a starter, is that starter the one you pick at the start, or the one he ends up with?

Post lucky shinies

Attached: Pokéclicker.png (300x672, 35.88K)

Is this for Tampermonkey?

>500 dungeon clears for the cheevos
did anybody playtest this shit

Apparently not! Nevermind that these are the most boring fucking minigame with next to 0 real rewards and no way to automate them.

but the x click rewards are so overpowered

Does a thunderstorm not count for evolving Sliggoo?

>grinding for zen monke
>this happens
Not bad.

Attached: shone.png (722x127, 13.42K)

Literally how

bruh

Attached: IxqCLzK.png (559x441, 71.29K)

Starf OP

Attached: monke.png (735x126, 13.8K)

No it isn't. Dungeons are very much completable without autodungeon. Autodungeon is necessary for farming. If you can't complete the dungeon without slit second clicks you shouldn't win yet.