I am german and earn 12€ (12$)/hour working in construction. A mcdonalds wagie from the US earns 15€ for the same hour

I am german and earn 12€ (12$)/hour working in construction. A mcdonalds wagie from the US earns 15€ for the same hour

Attached: IMG_20220622_132016.png (460x400, 165.86K)

Why don't you get a job at mcdonalds then if you care about the money

Nature is healing

migrate, i think we tax less here as well?

Not necessarily, wagies at mcdonalds in some rural lower income states such as arkansas make as little as $10.50 (10,5€)/hr as the cost of living is very low there

But at least we have free healthcare right?

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 93.75K)

We've got a lot of things worth those 3€ difference, a working society and less niggers are one of them

>German
>working in construction

You’re a paki or of middle eastern decent aren’t you user?

Attached: B62734FE-27A5-4D9B-9C0E-EAF86F5E37B4.jpg (399x384, 11.21K)

I live in the Midwest and places start at $14/hour here. Of course your hours suck ass and if you are sick you just simply die but...at least we have niggers I mean at least we have obesity I mean at least we have Jews I mean at least we have terrible infrastructure I mean

and a mcdonalds wagie earns 16 euro an hour in australia. the question you should be asking yourself is would you prefer to wage at the McCuck or work in construction?

Trust me you have far better safety nets as a working class European than any retail wagie in America ever will if they’re white.

I am actually a white male student and have to work on the side for a living because the government only gives "bafög" gibs to poorfag immigrants and not higher middle class germans

Are you skilled labor or do you carry trash to the dumpster? A laborer earns about $16-18/hr, skilled hands in the US get about $30/hr

people in some areas get fucked in the US, but I definitely havent seen anyone working for less than 15/hr in like 10 years

Retail wagies in the south make $10/hour. In 2022. I wish I was making this up.

you can come to the us if you’re a qt goth girl

At least you have your dignity. Mcwagies have lost their when they put on the uniform for the first time.

Attached: FJ7WK4TXwAAOtPp.jpg (1067x1153, 82.36K)

But you have free healthcare, free education, affordable housing, and many other advantages over the burger working at McD

> qt goth girl
> working in construction

Can confirm, worked skilled trade and made $30/hr plus benefits. They pretty much hire anyone in certain unions.

>Nature is healing
my dick in your mom is healing