The beauty of mathematics

The beauty of mathematics

Attached: 1657997698417.png (824x621, 107.8K)

BTC.D will never get as high as we used to ever again because of stables.

good point, never realized that

Kek at this Point you should counter trade

Cope Ben

As btc dominance goes down, my hope for the future goes down. Part of the reason I got into BTC in the first place is it would lead to a market where you don't have to know the intimate details of every security/project to be able to protect your wealth over time.

BTC not holding large share of the crypto markets means autist devs will always have information asymmetry over normal folks and navigating 20k alts just to preserve your purchasing power makes for a pretty opaque system for your average Joe.

It is what it is, but it's kinda depressing in a way

Even if you exclude stablecoins, BTC dominance still peaked on June 12.

Attached: 1635572409883.jpg (1915x1042, 405.2K)

>autist devs will always have information asymmetry over normal folks
how is this bad? sounds based to me. if you don't know how to code that's your own problem. man i fucking can't stand normies.

>a brand new field of research that's only now developing society-changing technologies is a bad thing because it's hard to know everything
You're a dumb faggot

Crypto influencers are hired by glow niggers/Jews to subvert the masses into making poor financial decisions and then gaslight them that they are correct on all their calls and if you had listened to them you’d be rich

I mean it's just more of what we currently have. I guess it's not necessarily bad since its the status quo, I just don't get what we are improving with crypto if normies don't get some semblance of power back from silicon valley/financial elites.

I just think there needs to be an effective schelling point for people who don't live and breathe crypto. BTC dominance down = no schelling point for normies which means less adoption overall in the long term and more risk for the whole space.

You're free to disagree with that assessment though as I'm sure you do.

I don't disagree with the general logic. But 20 years from now normies will be using the technology, not speculating on coins. 99% of coins aren't meant to be stores of value in the way bitcoin is. Also, if bitcoin survives and becomes mainstream, even if there's a larger ecosystem of dApps and what not, normies will still know enough to hedge against fiat with some bitcoin/gold

Crypto has always been even more lopsided than traditional finance.

Fair enough. I hope you're right

I do that for free

lol

How people listened to this clown

based. can I do trades on fidelity?

line goes up
>Ben: line will go up probably
line goes down
>Ben: line will likely go down

>brand new field of research that's only now developing society-changing technologies
lmao this is what bulltards believe