I sold all my alts for BTC at the exact bottom because of this fucker

I sold all my alts for BTC at the exact bottom because of this fucker

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 280.79K)

intotheboboverse

chainlink: summer of redeem.

He's beyond shit now. He's been a crazed euphoric bobo for months, contradicts himself constantly producing bearish justifications, gets salty if his guests ever say anything other than "bear market until 2040".

BTC.D peaked at 57% excluding stablecoins, That's literally Nov-Dec 2018 bottom level. He psyoped himself with the meme dominance chart, with the fact you can't look at current alt market (size+infrastructure) and compare it to previous cycle, and the fact BTC.D *always* top in BTC bull market, not peak bear market

Alts are oversold and undervalued relative to Ether and Bitcoin

Ben is a brainlet and so are you.

I have never watched any of his videos, but he looks like a giant midwit faggot. Even George (being Asian) seems more credible than him.

Imagine watching this faggot and missing the Nov top, useless faggot hope he loses his meme subs

I think most alts are still way overvalued. Alt L1s are probably undervalued though relative to ETH. Governance tokens for example are still way overvalued IMO.

Ben is an idiot, at first i thought he knew what he was talking about but he's just as wrong as 90% of all crypto YouTube fags. There is only 1 i am subscribed to and he has been right on every call.

Who

Ben was a nuclear physicist so even if he's wrong about the market he's definitely not a dumby

Kek i bet this faggot rekt more people than bitboy. I am subbed only to countertrade this faggot and yes, i still have my 50$ link short open, could see this shit go to 1$

You have nobody to blame but yourself.

The fact that he’s not working in nuclear physics and is instead peddling premium jewverse scams on YouTube prove that he is in fact a moron.

He has a degree in in the field. Maybe he's not a genius but to call somebody who has a degree in nuclear physics a moron is a bit silly.

>selling

Just buy and hold faggot. What’s so hard about that?

you're actually dumb as fuck if you sold your matic, are you checking the charts and how its performing? or the recent developments on polygon? only a matter of time until matic reaches a new all time high

Ben is about to pivot back onto the bull narrative.

Probably this. This fat cuck just has slightly more complicated models than your average memeline, but at the end he's still just trendfollowing. Like I think his model assumptions broke, but he's still a successful grifter of midwits.

same
>le eth/btc looks bearish guise
pumps 35%
>le bitcoin dominance is gonna increase guise
dumps 10%

listening to this sperg is a sure way to lose money
not 1 single good call