4% of my paycheck has been taken by a pension fund which I cannot access until I'm 66

>4% of my paycheck has been taken by a pension fund which I cannot access until I'm 66
>I have 1 month to claim the money back and opt out of the scheme

do I do it?

Attached: 123.jpg (718x349, 105.82K)

Obviously, assuming you're a regular here and not just a tourist you should take your financial destiny into your own hands

Absolutely, pensions are too much a risk imo
You never know if the company you work for will exist by the time you're 66, and on top of that ,pensions are starting to be challenged in court.
There's better things you could put 4% of your paycheck into.

yes. Buy with it.

does your pension rise with inflation? Why would you lock up your bread like a fucking retard when you can hedge inflation by stacking link and rlc

depends on the pension structure but most are managed by retards and suck

>>I have 1 month to claim the money back and opt out of the scheme

NO, at least give yourself a sliver of a chance of actually having some money when you are old.

It is amazing what putting money into the stock market does if you do wait for a few decades.

Give your future self at least a chance to not have to live 100% on the government dole!

Attached: You_Chose_Wisely.jpg (400x400, 113.23K)

yes because each year pension age goes up and up so basically you will never see that money

Attached: klipartz.com (3).png (673x720, 680.51K)

Absolutely take the money out, but remember this is your future. Don't put into shitcoins, single stocks, or any other retarded Any Forums schemes, read pic related and build a permanent portfolio (though cut the amount he says to put into bonds into a quarter of what he recommends, that's pretty well outdated in clownworld)

Attached: 1627255417941.png (1000x1434, 1.5M)

State pension age and age you can take your private pension are not the same you fucking retard.

I did it bros
This is the first time I've listened to Any Forums
Hope it's the correct decision

Attached: biu9.jpg (960x768, 65.65K)

What country are you in and what is the nature of this pension scheme you're contributing too? Other answers ITT are meaningless without that info.

Good luck perubro, enjoy your AFP.

yes that's a total no brainer
pensions are a scam

Yeah, now invest it in something normal, and not a get rich quick scheme. The goal is to mimic the performance/slightly outperform the pension fund, but have more control over it, and less management fees.

>does your pension rise with inflation?
Almost all pensions do, learn about traditional finance.

if you want a really safe investment look into bonds
less safe but still safe is indexes
then whatever companies pelosi etc are into
real estate is a less liquid option
then crypto

build your own pension don't let a bunch of kikes give you 5% of what they make from your capital
pensions are a total rugpull and i can't believe anyone under 40 doesn't think this way when there are so many examples already of it
inflation numbers are bullshit too

/thread

>Should I willingly give money to a boomer scam?
You tell me bucko

California?

Stay in if they match, if not opt out.

i-bonds and silver

>You never know if the company you work for will exist by the time you're 66
nigga, do u even know what a pension is? theyre not paid by the company u work for....

How old are you?

If you think modern society will not have completely collapsed far in the future then keep it. I personally cashed my pension out. Fuck paying into something that you won't ever get to use.