Would he have been into crypto?

would he have been into crypto?

Attached: Aziz_Shavershian_in_2011.jpg (273x363, 14.13K)

He'd been one of those guys who gets paid $500k to shill some shitcoins to you

He would've been banging all the GFs of cryptocucks.

He would've made an OF and been found raped to death by some mudkikes 3 months later
RIP Zyzz
Taken just soon enough

Attached: 1635306479860.jpg (275x213, 12K)

I would kill my family to look this aesthetic.

No but he would have hopped on NFTs

Attached: 1656547743767.gif (480x368, 2.54M)

Attached: 891.png (1056x937, 123.89K)

He would have had the biggest bag of matic a homie has ever seen.

Attached: 1654196597054.jpg (960x685, 67.87K)

Definitely an ICP 'man'

I actually use to look pretty damn aesthetic similar to zyzz and other aesthetics bros back in the early-mid 2010s.

Its not really what you think it is. Nobody really gives a shit. The aesthetic body is pretty damn worthless without the height/face/personality and a big dick.

Height/face/personality + big dick is what matters. If you just have a good body, its like having the best engine in the world but you're missing the ignition

hes an idiot. he took steroids and died from it. egotistical roid monkey. so he would of roger vered it and bought bitcoin cash

He didn't die from roids, dude died in Bangkok of a heart attack after snorting too much cocaine.

because of roid

No, okay?

big dick is an overrated jewish scam unless you are very small
I have 6'4 and most women call it big or very big and think its a 7'5 maybe more because thots have a small and underdeveloped brain
you can't get anal easily and in the heat of the moment she would not look down there that much only when your trust she will really feel it
pretty sure it was the lack of magnesium unironically
wasn't he in a sauna? all these marathon runners and athletes think its just vitamins and proteins and forget basic stuff like minerals and drop dead out of nowhere

This
I'm glad he went down like a hero

You don't die from sitting in a sauna for 5 minutes dude.
Zyzz was on kinds of drugs, especially cocaine. He did rails of it while on vacation in Bangkok and it gave him a heart attack.

It's as shrimple as that

No. He was into steroids and likely women.

nigg, just use steroids + dont be a bitch and get to work

cringe. he was on roids + you need to work out there is no way around it faggot. man the fuck up and just work out.

nah he had an undetected genetic heart defect

Obvious BTC maxi