Why do Monero autists think there’s something special about their shitcoin...

Why do Monero autists think there’s something special about their shitcoin? It’s not the only private p2p cryptocurrency, just the most well known.
>“but it’s a currency not an asset fuck off moonboy!”
It isn’t even an actual currency. Your drug dealer doesn’t want XMR he wants US dollars. Monero just gives him a private way to collect US dollars. It’s a promissory note for actual currency at best. And XMR mooning is good for junkies and cp addicts since that means you can buy more illicit shit for less Monero.

Attached: IMG_0994.jpg (938x691, 364.56K)

Seethe more faggot

>your drug dealer
you mean the CIA?

Attached: garywebb.jpg (700x922, 299.16K)

what is a currency, OP?

Attached: 163398215343625245.jpg (738x848, 145.28K)

>It’s not the only private p2p cryptocurrency
Uh, yes it is. All other projects are either not really private, not really crypto or not really a currency.

There literally is no other private p2p cryptocurrency, and guess what. Since this is a network effect "winner takes all" game there probably won't be a new project that displaces Monero.

Why? Because the higher the transaction volume on a privacy chain, the more private it is. Giving new privacy coin projects an inherent disadvantage purely due to being less used.

People that care about privacy therefor are going to keep using Monero as it gives them the best privacy due to having the most users.

This is also why we need to ensure that Monero doesn't get corrupted. It's the one and only chance we have. If Monero fails or becomes corrupted by commercial interest we might never be able to get another privacy coin to replace it.

ztranny detected
monero is the only private by default, non-compliant, proof of work coin
if youre still falling for the proof of stake meme youre a midwit btw
actually wownero is an option too

Attached: wownerochanheadpats.png (2673x3260, 1.28M)

When the dollar inevitably dies and gets replaced by a CBDC tracking your every move, everyone that is not an NPC will start using Monero as a currency and goods and services will be denominated in it instead of USD.

what are the other options

I tip my drug dealer extra XMR when the market looks shitty. You may think i am joking but i am not.

Attached: 1656774869981.jpg (750x938, 84.02K)

daily reminder: only CRIMINALS have something to HIDE and taxation is GOOD

>It’s not the only private p2p cryptocurrency
By default, yes it is.
>It isn’t even an actual currency.
Contradicting yourself.

I don't need to know your every transaction history or what you own because you exchanged with me bitcoin or any open ledger, and vice-versa. Monero makes you your own bank, free from surveillance and censorship. It has every property of sound money.

Attached: 20220715_085609.jpg (1741x2048, 807.06K)

How can anyone not be on the monerotrain? Its 2022 for gods sake

Privacy is not just an illusion; it’s a delusion. Things like privacy statements and permission to use cookies are little more than sophisticated propaganda. If you think for a moment the Overlords cannot prepare a dossier on you within minutes that would make your mother faint and your father die of shame, you’re living in fantasy land. You have no idea how much data they store on individuals, and not just credit card purchases: tracking data, telephone conversations, text messages, anything you ever posted on the Internet. It’s a devouring machine. Get in their way, and you will find out how much they know about you. It has been this way for a very long time. This is nothing new. And yes, they really can turn on your cell phone camera and microphone at will without lights, so long as the battery is attached. And VPN? I laugh when I think about VPN. There is no cryptographic protocol used on the Internet, that the Overlords who brought all these technologies out in the first place, cannot decipher. None. The only way to live with this level of privacy evasion is to accept the reality of it. Stop thinking you are ever alone. Out in the middle of nowhere with no electronics on you? Maybe

Attached: privacy.jpg (1094x1152, 194.6K)

wtf there's Wownero artwork now?
Σnero (Sigmanero) shitcoin waifu relative when?

>wtf there's Wownero artwork now?
Always has been

Attached: 1657494320511 nowow.jpg (480x460, 88.71K)

wtf is sigmanero? is it related to ergo?

Sorry, Bitcoin is my girl. Monero-chan is really cute, though.

Attached: bitcoin-1505186792611.png (713x1000, 365.2K)

No I just made up the name on the fly because rotating the M 90 degrees seems like the final part of the trio.

Meds, schizo

Attached: hearty breakfast.jpg (900x599, 138.37K)

>daily reminder: only CRIMINALS have something to HIDE and taxation is GOOD

Attached: 1641431645471.png (474x474, 191.58K)

It's been 6 years and you still only have the same one or two drawings of her. Sad.
Imagine being blackpilled.