First official mention of DECO in what, at least 2 years?

First official mention of DECO in what, at least 2 years?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 2.38.34 pm.png (1832x1332, 461.86K)

>star of remphan

Attached: concernedspurd.png (600x500, 94.6K)

>$6

Fucking cringe. If you still hold this your a faggot retard whose going to lose all you’re money.

So sell?

I'm not in it for profit like some retarded moonboy. I believe in the technology

>currently in development
vaporware

Are we going to hell bros?

Imagine if every time you sat down for coffee and a chat with your friends, a bunch of uninvited hobos constantly barged into your conversations saying "coffee is shit", "nobody likes this coffee", "you don't need coffee" lmao

I do wonder.
Chains that bind?

Attached: chains.jpg (816x653, 48.61K)

This. Sergey delivered nothing except what, keepers? As far as techwise, chainlink is comparable to cardano. pure vaporware. no deco, no staking, the list can go on.

Don't forget you were shitting up their cafe for 2 years with coffee threads, so it's quite reasonable, don't you know

How many link you got on your Trezor? More than 70k?

Oh hang on, you lost 35k of em lololol

Man I've lost count of the number of times someone has tried to justify it by saying "you linkies were shitting up the board" and then I ask them to discuss things that happened on this board back then and they completely fail to answer because they weren't even here.
But I guess that's the script you're paid to read from, so you don't have much control over it.

your analogy falls apart
you wouldnt go to a cafe if you didnt want coffee
;)

Attached: D29228CE-6928-45E2-B3D6-DC93CE3FD0A4.png (2960x1770, 588.5K)

It's the star of David, goy

The bible doesn't mention david having a star.

Any Forums is a LINK board. Kindly fuck off, retard.
You should also check this thread out, because you won't be paid by them once they're bankrupt. Unless you're doing this for free of course, carry on.

Why did Jews start using that star after 1948?

kek

Modern jews are khazars not hebrews.