Poor? Useless Eater? Long COVID?

>Thompson, a Toronto resident in her 50s, says the enduring illness and lack of substantive financial support has led her to begin the process of applying for Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD), a procedure that first became legal in Canada in 2016.
>“[MAiD] is exclusively a financial consideration,” she told CTV News Toronto.
>After 26 months of lost income since the onset of symptoms, no foreseeable ability to work and an absence of support, Thompson said she expects to run out of money in about five months.
>“My choices are basically to die slowly and painfully, or quickly. Those are the options that are left,” she said.
You can't afford your life anymore, you should consider euthanasia.

Attached: canadian euthanasia long covid financial.png (827x4650, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/longform/texas-roadhouse-founder-ceo-kent-taylor-covid-suicide/
7news.com.au/news/coronavirus/expert-calls-for-research-into-possible-link-between-covid-vaccine-and-tinnitus-c-6142459
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this wont catch on, cant make money on ghost of wagies past

>Long Covid
More like Vax injury

This.
Any Forums was right again.
They'll blame Vax side effects on COVID.
Just like how every country that introduced vaccines had an instant jump in "COVID" cases.

Were there any excess deaths in the year between the outbreak of COVID and the first vaccines?

Are you joking? I don't think you get it. It's about killing people who are unable to be wagies and the province in this case literally unironically has their case workers recommend people on disability die via medically assisted dying rather than continuing to draw their meager cheques from the gov every month. And the neetbux here are 100% not even remotely close to enough to live on. I think I read they get like $1150 something, when a shitty bachelor apt in a ghetto area these days is like ~1300-1600 per month in rent.
And that's disability, which is for people with serious medical issues preventing them from working. The welfare crew actually get like $700.
Neetbux here are actually seemingly designed to lure people towards the option of medically assisted dying as they end up saving the gov money by dying rather than existing.
>inb4 incredibly based
Here the idea of living in the pod and eating the bugs is actually utopian fantasy. That's how shit it is here.

i doubt it, this is 'disability' disability checks. this lady is disabled, but not disabled enough and her issues stem from something above nonpermanent or treatable. and even then you dont understand, there is more money to be made on disabled individuals than there is in killing them. it ruins the economy and causes you to pay so much in tax, but for those who operate these services there is so much government money to go around its not funny and the gravy train doesnt stop for a long long time. the ones getting on this MAiD kill fund are the ones who dont work out as disability wagies.

busted leg, busted arm, emotional issues, 'fatuige'? not the money makers
downies, head-trauma, schitzophrenics, veterans? time to play ball.

ive seen the disgusting underbelly of disability finances. and we were only just talking about the average joe shmoe thats given up on life with usable legs and a head on his shoulders before - they were the padding that inflates so many useless health services.

that meth head cooked cunt you know that went on a bender and had severe brain damage?
that idiot who thought it was a smart idea to kill himself by jumping off a two story building?
the drunk driver who speared headon and isnt mentally sound enough to answer for his crimes?
yeah hes earning 400,000+ a year and gets assisted housing. they have the parents or companies act as beneficiaries and often times these bastards wont even provide the disabled cunt a pair of new slippers when their only pair has literally holes where their big toes stick through. i am not joking. so even those poor bastards like veterans or victims who through no fault of their own are living in a dreamlike state of hellish nonexistance are in many cases fucked over by their family or benefactor - so not only are these people a drain on my and your funds, theyd be sucking on the end of a gun if they didnt have a handler there watching to make sure mum and dad dont lose their dummy baby fun bucks.

Attached: 1641825940321.png (808x805, 319.95K)

>Here the idea of living in the pod and eating the bugs is actually utopian fantasy. That's how shit it is here.
Grim

The thing is here is that healthcare is all publicly funded so there's a lot less money to be made then you'd think. It costs the gov a ton of money, and the system is also breaking down right now due to underfunding, covid, staffing issues etc. Like ERs are shutting down because people are waiting 31 hours to be seen, people with broken legs in the hall for 4 days waiting to be treated.
Landlords won't even rent to people on ODSP anyway for the most part, so there's very few people making much money off of them.
Pharma companies would be one. But since the gov is paying for their meds when they're on ODSP they'd still rather them die for the most part.

Are you sure there’s no disability support agencies? In Aus it’s all government funded but tons of semi-private companies sit around trying to get grants for their disabled clients, usually in he realm of 100k a year funding, free housing, and a 30k living wage. But, on their plans is also 30k of “plan management” funding for the pencil pushers giving them the money.

For youth supports, not even disabled just the youths who would otherwise be in juvie, a company I know of charged 30k per week. Yes, per WEEK as in 1.7M per year, per child. To try and keep them off the streets, off drugs, and fed.

fortune.com/longform/texas-roadhouse-founder-ceo-kent-taylor-covid-suicide/

Caught Covid in November 2020 a month before the earliest vaccines were even finishing trials. Killed himself months later after getting long Covid. But sure, it's the vax, not the virus that fucks up your nervous system.

Attached: 1.jpg (1440x959, 969.41K)

>people on welfare should be able to rent an entire apartment
A room in a share should suffice surely?

I’ve had distorted taste and smell (meat tastes repulsive, can’t distinguish basic smells from each other anymore) for a year and no vaccine, only had COVID, don’t know why Any Forumscels insist it’s like impossible for a virus to have bad health outcomes

forget about vax/antivax ...
let's talk about this "suicide"

Suicide is a human right. It's the deepest assertion of bodily autonomy that anyone can demonstrafe.

I'm unvaxed and got long covid

one more fortnight

>Powell Taylor told me that his son left notes for all the important people in his life. “He thought he could plow through that the same as he did everything else,” Powell said, “and he just met his match.”

>On the day that he died, Taylor left an envelope in his desk that contained his wishes. The contents included a scrap of lined paper where he’d simply scrawled: Jerry Morgan, CEO, March 18, 2021.

Guy was seriously sentimental.

People had long Covid even before the vax came out dumbass.

>Man too poor to escape Canada chooses medical assistance in dying

>The Central District Health Department focused on vaccinating restaurant workers on Tuesday with a COVID-19 vaccine clinic set up at Texas Roadhouse.
>Expert calls for research into possible link between COVID vaccine and tinnitus
>Moments after his second shot, vaccine expert Gregory Poland says he felt a pain so severe it almost caused him to veer off the road.
>7news.com.au/news/coronavirus/expert-calls-for-research-into-possible-link-between-covid-vaccine-and-tinnitus-c-6142459
>It's unknown when Kent contracted covid-19

To be fair it's near impossible to find if he was vaxxed but his case coincided with vaccine rollouts.

>tfw leafs rake themselves

Attached: 1647914400695.jpg (500x386, 50.95K)