I don’t wanna work anymore bros, I’m tired of my waggie, is there a way to make money without having to work...

I don’t wanna work anymore bros, I’m tired of my waggie, is there a way to make money without having to work? I can do anything, from prostitution to running, idgaf anymore

Attached: 1631989622118.jpg (223x226, 7.96K)

With this current market and world economy, i would leave my job if I where you just look for some projects that could get you complementary earnings

have you tried crime? i heard it pays

win the lottery somehow

Just suck dicks for money, post yourself on tinder or w/e

if you want to work then its fine, just file for unemployment and the govt will give you money every month

then you can allways donate blood, semen and sign up for new drugs human tests

>Human tests

Attached: 1582614908006.png (640x550, 163.86K)

Oh fuck tide pods, i guess how many kids died to that shit

>how many kids d
Around 8 retarded died for that, many others almost died, it's natural selection if you ask me.

they don't pay you for that around here, do they in your cunt?

if teenagers are stupid enough to blindly eat soap just for a couple of views in social media then I'd just let nature take its course

Well yeah

(B)ased

learn to code and wfh, it's the closest thing to making money without having to work lmao

here I am dancing like a monkey for a couple of dollars everyday

Attached: 1656416813692.png (1280x1280, 59.49K)

If you have that talent then why don't you try using StepN user? I'm sure you'd do quite better imho

Isnt that gmt app? well i guess i could check it out, i mean couldn't be worse

my hands get cold whenever I'm typing stupid replies in this board, why does this happen?

wrong again, there's always chance on getting worse.

Why are people so random here....

shitposting side effects