Landlord raising my rent by $400 a month

>landlord raising my rent by $400 a month

Holy fuck i am pissed. What are my options Any Forums? Should I bite the bullet and buy a house in the next 3 months? I live in Austin btw.

Attached: 1630688708532.gif (500x265, 1.25M)

be grateful your landlord is providing a roof over your head, rentoid.

if you currently can afford to buy a house, you should not rent.

Kill him in his sleep. Simple as

get a job, pay rent, maybe buy your own house if you don't like the rental options.
thank your landlord for keeping you off the street

Move in with your parents you could go on an international holiday every 6 months with that money.

>I live in Austin btw.

You are your own worst enemy, stay right where you are, parasite.

fuck off back to commiefornia

Just don't pay rent lol

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42.49K)

buy land, build small house, get starlink and solar.

He just said it's $400 more next month?
Sue him

Attached: 1653158538309.jpg (554x554, 36.74K)

if you are asking a imageboard for what to do in this situation, you've already lost
>s o y link
MUH HECKING ELONS

Attached: 1657130691919.jpg (800x723, 53.06K)

I am from smaller town Texas, not austin, so go fuck yourselves.

it's the next 12 month lease renewal. I am going to offer them an additional $50 per month in rent or I'm leaving.

Looking for creative ideas which anons often have here, but thanks for your valuable input.

just pay it, your landlord deserve it. He provided the capital to get everything going and really did you a favor by securing you a place to live.
I am certainly not familiar with the details of your particular case, but most landlords are selfless people who honestly just want to help out others who may be a little more irresponsible and bad and decision making

yes

OP: >I live in Austin btw
Also OP: >I am from smaller town Texas, not austin, so go fuck yourselves.
Let me spell it out for you fucking retard buy the house and stop renting

I mean if you can afford a house sure

Burn the place down. Get all your stuff out first

Fuck off, commie scum.

Just a modest $400? He deserves at least a 20% tip on top of that. You should also write him a Thank You card.
Gosh, millenials are so entitled...

Even worse. You voluntarily moved to Austin like some herd-mentality pack animal probably because some toolbag loser you thought was cool on Instagram did it. Point still stands, you are your own worst enemy and so is everyone else who moves to these stupid ass meme cities across the US.

Are rentoids really dumb enough to post questions like this on Mongolian basket weaving forums?

CPI is fake out at 9.5; I’m just going with yearly 15-20% increases until this shit is sorted. Gg rentoids I need to charge you more so I can get yet more houses to keep printing money. Oh and also avoid inflating my paper money to 0.

Landchads always win

Move. That's what I do. From experience they honestly never expect it too.

Pay it. He needs you.

Attached: 1655836419310.jpg (1125x1152, 76.18K)

>rentcucking
>2022
>constanza.jpeg

Just... move?