Anyone here born rich?

Anyone here born rich?
What businesses to they tend to have?

Attached: 1657918515548.webm (1200x676, 2.89M)

Why is there a ball in that guys mouth

Yes my mom was the onlyfans sir

why is everyone simping for her. i mean of course I would fuck her. but what is going on here?

normal italian afternoon tv

3dpd

Attached: 68405ea842b733a01d7ea4815d74d7cb639fb3c55ef586a452c910ec818b0f20.jpg (977x1454, 83.81K)

For wrapping around other guys cocks

it's a tongue piercing

I love whores

nothing wrong with appreciating peak white woman on live tv, but i guess burgers are used to watching sheboons shaking ass

built for BJC

the only thing going on here is that you are gay

i dont like sheboons. but unfortunately this model is the epitome of boring white woman.

Wanna wrestle?

>6/10 wouldn't bang
Men would literally have fought wars over her in the past

fags

based Italia

you're out of your mind. this is an absolute goddess, at least as far as appearance goes

The vast majority of woman are pig fat now. Seeing one like that in the flesh is shocking.

I was and some of my friends were. I can list a few (keep in mind most of these are outdated now)
Insurance company, shipping, sugar refining, major banks, lawyer, pharmacist. those are the ones I know of but all of this happened before 1900

Both of my grandfathers were selling stuff peopöe after the war wanted to buy. Electrical gadgets and alcohol.

meh

>x/10 rhetoric
look. of course you have sex with her. she is very pretty. but i would take a 4/10 over someone i personally dont find attractive. her beauty is all she has, there's nothing special about it. she's just a middle of the road pretty white women with model features. blacks like ugly sheboons. i don't like that shit either. it's just how we perceive things.