Why do retards on this board think pic related is gonna help them?

Why do retards on this board think pic related is gonna help them?

Attached: GettyImages-1241340216-e1655391962226[1].jpg (2880x1920, 479.15K)

Just look at him.
He is the avatar.

like a kid that need a hero
lizard brain affection deficit

He provides me with a trusted platform to short shitcoins with 125x leverage. He also provides me with a debit card so that I can spend crypto without having to cash out (it's not cheap but it helps to evade taxes). How isn't that helpful?

I think one of the worst group of retards who dick ride him are LUNAfags

>refuses to warn Binance users about Luna crashing below $4 even when being fully aware it was gonna go under a cent
>only delists Luna once it hits the absolute bottom and schizos become millionaires over night
>talks shit about Do Kwon being irresponsible to save face

Because he helps himself by helping us.

>He is the avatar.
coinbender

begone ftx shill agent, you can't turn me against based asian man, who has never scammed anyone in his entire life

Attached: E1FFF1A4-B635-4CA3-B1A0-B24617213EBB.jpg (656x679, 39.09K)

see

they are shills user. any Any Forums bro who keeps their crypto on a centralized service either lost it already or is here to cope post. Binance buys up as much as they can of any competing crypto in order to control the the price. For example, KMD has had USDT volumes double and triple their mktcap this week and cz holds nearly 30% of the supply.

>provides me with a debit card so that I can spend crypto without having to cash out (it's not cheap but it helps to evade taxes)
lol, lmao even. Every time you swipe that card you are selling that BTC for US dollars and then paying for your goods/services with US dollars. If the IRS wasn't so incompetent you would be fucked

because he has proven he knows how to run a crypto exchange keep people's funds safu, unlike the mutt companies like celsius, voyager, nexo, 3ac.

He's a skinhead and most people here are extreme far right

Unscheduled off-world activation.

He increases financial access for all

nothing is proven because 80% of chinks aren't even allowed to self custody.

who even thinks that, newfaggot
shut the fuck up

>user uses 125x leverage and has a debit card for binance
100% guaranteed he isn't a mutt but a europoor

everyone tha isnt a kike or a kike slave lost money on binance. its a total loser if you are a normal good person. only niggers who steal make money stealing. fuck cryptos fuck bitcoin fuck binance and jewish organized crime. kill them all. end "investing" scams. End investing and people stop getting robbed by kikes. kill them all

so what your saying is he is paying taxes on the dollar and therefore his btc kek

Attached: CZLIKESLUNC.png (1920x1000, 351.83K)