There are people on this board who literally think credit cards are a scam

There are people on this board who literally think credit cards are a scam

Attached: [email protected] (548x346, 111.82K)

they are dave ramsey tier simpletons
borderline animals with no impulse control
they revel in their ignorance
welcome to Any Forums

>what do you mean a jewish scam designed to take advantage of financially illiterate retards and niggers while also artificially inflating the price of everything due to merchant fees are a scam? i get good goy points when i use mine!!!!!!!!!
They are a scam. They have no reason to exist at all. Society would be better off without them.

What's the point of spending money you don't have yet? If you have the money, pay for it. If you don't have the money, what good does it do you to accrue debt?

let me guess...
you use a debit card

Any Forumstards are a bunch of uneducated, financially illiterate, smoothbrains. what are you expecting?

Most hotel and car rental places won't let you book a reservation without a credit card. Not a debit card, but an actual credit card.

I do all my shopping by trading smooth rocks with the forest people, you pleb.

Based

No I actually have several credit cards with various rewards for different categories and I wish I didn't have to juggle around this autism to offset another sales tax imposed by banker kikes thanks to (((merchant fees)))

What are some good credit cards for Ameribros? I have the Chase Sapphire Reserve right now but am getting bored with it and want to see if there are any other cards I should be considering.

>travel
>points
>redeeming said points
anything that does this whole points or miles charade is a pain. and who wants to travel now in a post-covid mandatory jab and mask world?

i use a capital one quicksilver. 1.5% cash back.
it automatically applies to my account.

i also have a bofa credit card that did 3% cash back on groceries and 2% cash back on gasoline, with a 10% bonus for depositing into your bank acct at bofa. i only use it for gas and groceries.

I have a Chase Amazon Visa I use for everything and pay off each month. It's free money in points because I'm not poor and never carry a balance

I dunno I'm a leaf. I hear Capital One venture x is a good card

Citi Double Cash is 2% back on everything which is best flat rate without a fee that I've seen. I also have the Amex Blue Cash which is 6% on groceries and 3% on gas and costs 95/yr.

any good cashback cards for us europoors?

there's like legit no good card options for us except maybe revolut card to avoid foreign currency fee's if ur traveling

I put all my bills on my credit card then pay it off in full every month.

Attached: 1633544286921.png (1026x922, 259.12K)

Based

Sneed

Seething poorfags with low to no credit score. Good luck securing a mortgage or any kind of loan.

It's basically the midwit meme. Retards and smart folk use credit cards, with the retards carrying debt and paying 19.99% interest and the smart folk using credit cards for their insurances, protections, and rewards.

Then there's midwits who "avoid muh debt" lol.

Attached: Scotiabank Gold American Express.png (516x331, 146.07K)

I've got pic rel. I used to work there so I have it for free, and I got to keep the employee interest %, which is 10.9%. You're right, if you know how to use it, you can take advantage. The 4 complimentary passes at airports are really nice imo, got to try it a couple of weeks ago.

Attached: visacibc.png (244x149, 57.84K)

you're completely right
and yet you are still a retard if you don't use a credit card
just don't be
>financially illiterate retards and niggers

>both my credit cards are American Express
>can’t use then at Costco
Fucking autistic Costco execs! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 64441D3C-E2E2-4EC3-A966-D19A685E9456.gif (206x200, 30.27K)

those are european tier reward rates americans can do so much better
you can get decent initial rates but they only last six months or so my amex is giving me 5% but it wont last
the little offers that pop up can be nice bonuses but mostly they are things i'd never buy
chase do a 1% cashback card which is miserably above average
there really isn't anything here though the crypto dot com card had great rewards even at low tiers but you're shackled to their shitcoin
coinbase card does no cashback here
binance isn't available everywhere

Doesn’t change the fact you’re a retard for not using credit. Keep handicapping yourself financially because DA JOOZ BAD