5C WAITING ROOM

5C WAITING ROOM

Attached: pnk111.jpg (1920x1080, 532.33K)

I think biz is too dumb to understand the potential of Kleros, honestly.

They were already too dumb and still are to understand Chainlink.
All the investment done has mostly been bandwagoning because of what that idiot general wammu, or whatever the fuck this tripfaggots name was, spawned.
Linkmarines, absolute fucking cringe.

PNK is NOT fine

wagmi

Yes

>5c used to be fud
>5c is now a price goal
the absolute state of PNK baggies

Sirs….he’s right

To be fair the Argentinian serial scammer and French Zionist aren't that bad if you take a look around and compare to see how the other "reputable" protocols like Celsius are doing.

The summer of memes. Pnkshit edition

I got like 4 cases in the last 3 month, wtf, price is shit I know but the kangaroo court is actually making me some wage jury money

PNK is fine

Imagine actually believing this while Clement attacks the protocol and their Portuguese money laundering operation is beginning to get exposed. Nothing can save your shitcoin.

I simply cannot fathom how anyone can lurk threads and FUD post about a coin they don’t like, don’t hold, and don’t care about. Do you care about Kleros user? Because it sure seems like you do. That or mental illness.

user, wait until they found out how much was cashed out for the Federicos gayming rig

>ignore facts and deflect
Typical bag holder

>he fills out the captcha to complain about things that aren’t important to him

WE_LOVE_THE_PINAKION

Piece of shit. 100k PNKies starting to rot in my cold wallet. Fuck I hate this project

we should have listened to eric

>RUSTY_COME_BACK