So we all know in every crypto bull cycle, there's a bunch of meme tokens that make neets new millionaires...

So we all know in every crypto bull cycle, there's a bunch of meme tokens that make neets new millionaires. This cycle was Shiba and Safemoon. In the upcoming bull cycle, what do you think the next meme will be about? How do you get early on it? Now, I don't want your pajeet token. The next big thing is most likely not even created yet. It's gonna be a white supremacy token of somes sort, just like with Bored Ape. A meme token with some funding behind it, a beautiful story, with beautiful arts and a poignant meme. I need to make it.

Attached: h6v0KS.jpg (760x608, 99.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dexscreener.com/ethereum/0xE78d06a16f0A64e935394aD37FfB038fAAC28095
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAT

BAT is not a meme token. It has utility. Which in crypto, means that it will most likely not make it. Now fuck off, retard

>muh "white supremacy"
>white
>w

Attached: 1640718567189.jpg (1447x4306, 1.54M)

Don't care, didn't read. Come again.

Lol what utility? It's a meme coin you get for looking at ads. It has a lot of holders, it's a perfect setup.

If you really want to get degenerate its probably another dog token. Remember Doge pumped because of Elon. Shib was a way for those who missed out to make gains. There is a good chance Elon makes at least 1 more doge tweet next gen.

My bets would be Doge and Shib remooning, and then a 3rd "I missed the boat" token. Something like D0b0

RESET

dexscreener.com/ethereum/0xE78d06a16f0A64e935394aD37FfB038fAAC28095

>we
Op is a bot

I mean, it has a browser, no? And also, Doge and Shiba are kinda dead. Both are too high of a marketcap for retail to be interested in, since gains are limited . Also, dog tokens aren't trendy anymore. Something with more flavour will erupt, I can feel it. Maybe a Pepe token or something with good story telling or something

And you're a pajeet.

>dexscreener.com/ethereum/0xE78d06a16f0A64e935394aD37FfB038fAAC28095
Boring, obvious rugpull. No flavour. Nothing poignant. No meme. Bound to fail.

We aren't near the bottom yet. Doge and Shib market cap will get murdered. But you still won't get rich off of them. Look for another dog coin. There is a strong chance Elon pumps Doge, which could be a solid 10x but that would cause more imitators. Doge was a dead meme until it wasn't.

Pepe is too divisive. We need reddit appeal, thats why Doge worked, it was inoffensive and everyone thought kubosu was cute.

Maybe a Chad Token? A Mumu/Bull token (think apecoin)?

I figured it out OP.

I know. It's inoffensive. Has mass appeal. Its adorable and stupid enough for normies to buy into. I am so sure of this
Are you ready? I'm serious. I have the answer

You are right fren. But, Pepe gained a lot in popularity amongst other platforms(A lot of viewers watching streamers on twitch use Pepe emotes).

A gigachad token could potentially work, but there's probably copyright issue with the actual person that is portrayed.

PEDOCOIN!

I'm listening ser

Attached: 1652643893360.jpg (219x230, 9.61K)

I was thinking more the cartoon chad. Are you ready OP? I figured it out. I thought of this and immediately saw myself tossing 1k

Ok this is going to sound dumb. But remember, doge was dumb too.

This little dancing bastard is going to make us millionaires

Attached: 1657868217971..gif (181x179, 234.85K)

Lol I think not. It can't be animals. People aren't falling for it again.

Im going to make this. Stay poor OP. Remember me when you see me in a lambo yacht

I mean, I'll support your uprising with a hundred. But I really don't think this is the one, user.

This would be fun too see

Attached: 36AE9570-C248-4B9C-83DE-D077BF82F944.png (200x200, 80.26K)

See ya in 2024