/smg/ - STOCK MARKET GENERAL

Yeah...I am thinking we are back Edition.

>Brokers
pastebin.com/F1yujtVq
brokerchooser.com/

>Risk management:
pastebin.com/sqJUcbjp

>Live Streams:
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html
watchnewslive.tv/watch-cnbc-live-stream-free-24-7/

>Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
exhentai.org/tag/character:Sakamata Chloe
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain
thebalance.com/

>Options (do not trade these just because you read all these links)
optionsplaybook.com/options-introduction/
optionsprofitcalculator.com
optionstrat.com/
optionistics.com/quotes/option-prices

>Free charts:
tradingview.com
finscreener.com/
koyfin.com/
portfoliovisualizer.com/

>Screeners:
finviz.com/
tradingview.com/screener
etfdb.com/

>Pre-Market Data and Live data:
investing.com/indices/indices-futures
finance.yahoo.com/

>Bio-pharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com

>Boomer Investing 101:
bogleheads.org/wiki/Getting_started

>Dividend Reinvestment (DRIP) calculator:
dividendchannel.com/drip-returns-calculator/

>Links for Crypto Cummies Commandos AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
sprc.org/
bad-dragon.com/shop
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/suicide-prevention/index.shtml

>Calendars
earningswhispers.com/calendar
federalreserve.gov/newsevents/calendar.htm
investing.com/dividends-calendar/
cmegroup.com/trading/interest-rates/countdown-to-fomc.html

>Misc:
squeezemetrics.com/monitor
market24hclock.com/
tradingeconomics.com

last:

Attached: new-york-stock-exchange-flag-black-and-white-christopher-arndt.jpg (900x660, 166.75K)

N

Back to 1929 that is

Hey guys before we get into this thread, I want to talk about /smg/'s sponsor for this evening: Direxion Leverage ETFs. Direxion is a provider of financial products known for its leveraged ETFs. Founded in 1997 in Alexandria, Virginia, the company also has offices in New York City, Boston, and Hong Kong. Direxion builds products for investors who want more than the status quo. The company has approximately $30.8 billion in assets under management and their index-based products deliver directional options, magnified exposure, and long-term, rules-based strategies. Direxion's Leveraged and Inverse ETFs provide opportunities for traders to magnify short term perspectives with daily 3X and 2X leverage, utilize bull and bear funds for both sides of the trade, and trade through rapidly changing markets. Their Strategic & Thematic ETFs help buy-and-hold investors achieve long-term outperformance when compared to passive indexes, while seeking more specific objectives such as higher income, enhanced diversification, reduced volatility, excess returns, and more. Their role is to complement your core investment strategies, not to replace them. Their funds allow you to seek opportunities in all market conditions offering fresh solutions to challenge old standards. At Direxion, They are focused on your success. They continuously strive to provide you with the innovative products, consistent performance, and on-the-ground support to help you to take advantage of opportunities, execute your strategies, deliver for your clients, and grow your business-regardless of market conditions.

Now, back to the thread!

Attached: SOXL.jpg (416x643, 58.68K)

it's over

Attached: 754674567456733.png (403x788, 63.84K)

David Soxl is about to get a $52 Billion government thank you check to cover his binge gambling debts

Anyone getting in on BITI, looks like it's about to dump to 10000

>CAT
If you're betting on a general economic downturn, wouldn't F make more sense?

>BITI
BTC will unironically never be below 19k again, the 17k scamwick was the bottom. Feel free to buy BITI and lose all your money though. The Fed is pivoting by December and all the rate hikes are priced in.

Holy fuck SOXL bros. Your all going to make it besides everyone who bought at these levels.

Attached: SOXL!.jpg (614x335, 63.36K)

Bitcoin hasn't bottomed until MSTR is bust and the tether fraud has been revealed.

This is the worst general on Any Forums

Attached: 1629159684478.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

I hate this market. We should be dumping but instead we’re pumping. My SQQQ bags are getting heavy.

With quality posts like yours I can see why. I am reporting you for low quality posting. Enjoy your ban

there are more hedge fund that are short than at the last peak in 2007

I have browsed this board for years and this is literally the first time I have ever entered /smg/. Is this a good general and what should I expect

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>Tether Fraud
It might have been unbacked in 2017, it's fully backed now and most of it is treasuries. BTC has bottomed, everyone is bearish on it right now and refusing to buy.

Same user, Fed deserves the rope. Their balance sheet was posted, it’s increasing. They’re propping up the markets with one hand while cutting rates with the other

Lots of penis posting and racism.

Attached: 3332223ddd.jpg (634x1120, 223.01K)

>Getting banned when the previous thread still has dick pics that were posted over the course of 2+ hours
Not today

go read the past thread for a taste

We have been telling you this for months but the bobos are still in denial, QT never started and QE never stopped.