Reddit Moons will pump hard and Any Forums will seethe

Don't underestimate the token for a community of over 5 MILLION PEOPLE, that's 5 Million reasons this will pump, and the community loves the token. This token hasn't properly mooned yet only because it's not on mainnet. Binance, Kraken and Bittrex have already said they will list on mainnet. Right now MOONs are only trading for about 4 cents, if they were to 100x from here they wouldn't even be in the top 100.

Open up a reddit vault with the app and buy a small bag from MoonsSwap. Send the Moons to your vault address and just hodl and wait.

moonsswap.com/

coingecko.com/en/coins/moon

Attached: 29482492525.jpg (754x576, 40.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

demo.plebbit.eth.limo
github.com/plebbit/whitepaper
dexscreener.com/avalanche/0xdc63069d6f920c6300065ac28acd05b1f7b3b0c1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got a few bucks to throw at a shitcoin. Sell me on it user. What is it and what does it do? Why do you claim Reddit has any interest in this at all?

explain more, what exactly is this token and how is it tied to reddit?

Donut is up 20% today!

MOON is the official cryptocurrency of the r/Cryptocurrency subreddit. Basically, anyone who contributes to the subreddit in any meaningful way is eligible to earn MOON, providing the token a sort of inherent value.

I doubt it. It's given out monthly to fucking up votes, it's easily farmed. You just say the watered down opinions everyone wants to hear.

But I suppose it could moon seeing that entire subreddit is fucking morons.

>it's ath was 1.56.... wtf lmao

I own between 30k and 40k MOON and yes, I too think it will going to pump hard once they get on mainnet and some exchanges start listing. We're in a very early stage of development. We're not even on mainnet. And it's Reddit, like it or not it's one of the biggest sites in the internet. Exposure and promotion is guaranteed.

Maybe, but it's been two years and the team did nothing. I wouldn't expect that to happen anytime soon.

The project's pretty much been abandoned retard

>two years and the team did nothing.
>The project's pretty much been abandoned retard
That's not true. They're working on it, the subreddit is still getting their MOONs each month and it's also community driven, users vote stuff.

people get moon for free, anyone who buys this is a retard geting permanently dumped on by reddit upvotes (literally).

I'm one of the original DONUT whales, so I know all about Reddit coins (DONUT was the first) and how cool their utility can be, e.g. with the r/ethtrader banner. But how does the fact MOON is issued to all active users give it inherent value? Does that not give it inherent disvalue? It's inflationary without a cap unless there is one.

>people get moon for free, anyone who buys this is a retard geting permanently dumped on by reddit upvotes (literally).
Water is also free. Some people would want the MOON without the effort it takes to earn them. That's how humans started selling and buying stuff.

>he doesn’t know about PLEB
Ngmi. Reddit mods are jannies, meanwhile on plebbit you’ll have complete ownership of your sub. So there will be no reason for reddit mods not to migrate over plebbit; they’ll make money on plebbit because there’s no company behind it. It’s completely decentralized (p2p), and you can monetize your sub however you want. Subs are yet to be released but the protocol works right now.
demo.plebbit.eth.limo
github.com/plebbit/whitepaper
dexscreener.com/avalanche/0xdc63069d6f920c6300065ac28acd05b1f7b3b0c1
telegram @plebbit

Reddit’s days are numbered.

Attached: BCE52D8D-DBF8-4D08-AF1C-95842794EDDA.jpg (822x556, 289.81K)

Newfags have completely destroyed this board and this market

go back buying ada, yo huge fucking faggot. people only buying large caps on crypto dot com are the problem, not those trying to find new obscure opportunities in order to make it

Attached: IMG_2328.png (666x666, 514.24K)

You will build zelf-sovereign communities and zu will be happy

Attached: 00260FE7-D071-4DD6-A36B-6FBF3A5436B4.jpg (822x1000, 150.02K)

You should just give up and kill your self if you are associating straight scams with ‘obscure opportunities’.
There’s no point in me responding to an obvious pajeet though

if you can't distinguish obvious scams like bsc memecoins with actual great projects like then you are a retarded normalfag who is never going to make it and you deserve to get the fuck out of this board. also
>your self
you are the nigger here

Give up. Everyone with a brain cell on this board has already seen you pajeet faggots desperately try to shill your scam over and over again.
Either you are a telegram pajeet or you are a clueless newfag. Either way, just fucking hang yourself and stop larping as if you are not just trying to scam people out of money

>centralized social media shitcoin good
>dethenralized social media shitcoin bad
What you doing this for? You doing this to get rich? I’m going to make social media my bitch.

Attached: 2DE9625E-2B27-4BC6-A2AF-F6025EC2EEFA.jpg (682x519, 109.85K)