Redditor having the time of his life in bear market

10k btc 500 eth soon

Attached: LMMMMMMMMMMMFAOAO.png (829x598, 128.02K)

Yeah, that's been my sentiment as well. I missed the entire bull run waiting for this crash, so I'm glad its finally here. I'm expecting at least another 2 90% down events, but, just in case that doesn't happen, I'm buying everything I can now and making peace with the fact that I can lose this money. As long as I still have my job so o can keep buying when we're down, I'm happy.

A redditor and his money are soon parted

There will be one more -90% on alts, but BTC bottom is 10k, -85% from the top as usual.

Which meme chart has "acceptance"?

These people are dangers to themselves and all their redditor friends

>I'm having the time of my life averaging out
kek

This is why they said this is an accumulation zone. Smart money is accumulating by converting their wealth into BTC in bear market.

Buy low sell high is such a simple concept that the majority of biz miss because they don't have the guts & patience.

smart money is not buying btc, i can assure you

Stay poor faggots

how much does this assurance cost?

even though he belongs in the far left side of the bell curve, he will make it.

go color some more laser eyes on your photos you stupid bitch

Means capitulation user

You guys are identical to the dumbos that get rekt by buying the top

It's always diminished returns on the upside with an 85% drop, it's literally not different this time. If you think the top was somehow different, it wasn't, it was the typical top with diminished returns from the previous cycle. You're clearly new, lurk more.

GO BACK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT HOLY SHIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING REDDITORS WHY DO YOU KEEP COMING HERE?!

>even though he belongs in the far left side of the bell curve,
he's midwit

because you don't post enough lolis and gore.

This redditor is unironically correct and redpilled. This is the accumulation phase and you’re retarded if you’re not accoomulating.

The lolis just attracted trannies and gore is gone in 2 minutes.