Nft bros…

I thought we were recession-proof?

Attached: 99F735CE-4E2D-4FF8-A926-CEE781F550E3.jpg (1170x1877, 1.36M)

We're heading into 3-4 year crash. Nothing is safe

This is bullish

Did you not notice binance and other exchanges cutting their workforces too? OpenSea lost like 90% of its transaction activity months before this crash and now all of the crypto they base their value on is in the shitter too.

>using discord
if your company uses discord as a mean of communication you are 100% a scam

Why do crypto companies need so much staff? I feel like you only need a dozen guys who the the coding shit to do updates, a small management team, and a medium marketing department.

>Not knowing what slack looks like
You are going to work in food service for the rest of your life.

This is unironically bullish, all these companies are trimming the fat and are finding new and improved ways to operate at the same efficiency with less human capital.

Bull markets create bad companies, bad companies create bear markets, good companies survive bear markets, good companies create bull markets.

See you in a couple years lads, god speed

So good company is good for the economy. Got it

How the fuck isn't OS loaded from the billions in wash trade fees?

Hang on I'll get on slack and zoom, they're just so much more professional

The founders are billionaires (the guy who wrote this post is one of them), but I assume they spent a gorillion dollars getting rugged and enjoying fine cocaine and prostitutes back when eth was $4000 and forgot to sell

not bullish until jpegs are worth $0

The only NFT I'll buy is a funtioning one with a reset button

Attached: x21351.jpg (1000x563, 195.14K)

Wen is that coming out nigger?

OpenSea's downfall can be attributed to the jeets who stormed to NFTs thinking they can make a grand by scamming ppl and false promises.

>doesn't mention what the TG of the NFT is
NGMI

@THEGREATRESET_OFFICIAL
Get in there faggot

Attached: 69rnbs.jpg (500x509, 54.77K)

All NFTs launched around last year is expected to have a price drop (if not lose all of its value). It's a different story for NFTs launched during these times.

20% of their staff is like four people

Rumor has it that their main base of operation is on Discord, and has no physical facilities :V

Nft.gamestop.com took their jobs

Agree. But it's actually anybody's guess when to launch smth. It's a fair gamble.

Wow gamestop BE STEPPING UP